1 昨晚好开心。谢谢你邀请我来。你真的很懂怎样举办一场难忘的派对。
That was a fun night. Thanks for having me over. You really know how to throw a memorable party.
2 昨晚好开心。
That was a fun night.
3 感谢邀请我来/感谢招待
Thanks for having me over/hosting
4 我度过了一个美妙的夜晚。谢谢你邀请我。
I had a marvelous time tonight. Thanks for having me over.
5 你举办了一场有史以来我参加过的最好的派对。感谢招待。
You threw one of the best parties I've ever been to. Thanks for hosting.
6 你真的很懂怎样举办一场难忘的派对。
You really know how to throw memorable party.
7 你真的很懂如何让别人振作起来。谢谢你聆听我的困扰。
You really know how to cheer someone up. Thanks for listening my problems.
8 你真的很懂怎样调一杯血腥玛丽。你应该兼职做调酒师。
You really know how to make a Bloody Mary. You should bartend part-time.
9 嗯,不用谢。谢谢你过来。我们什么时候应该再举办一次。我玩得很尽兴。
Yeah, no problem. Thanks for coming by. We should do it again sometime. I had a blast.
10 没有你我做不到。谢谢你过来。
I could not have done it without you. Thanks for coming over.
11 我很久没玩得这么开心了。我玩得很尽兴。
I have not had that much fun in a long time. I had a blast.
12 昨晚我遇到好多新人。真的很高兴。
I met so many new people last night. I had a blast.
13 商场?好的,我去。我正好想买新鞋。
The mall? Yeah, I'm down. I actually need to buy some shoes.
14 徒步听起来不错。算我一个。你想什么时候去?
Hiking sounds fun. I'm down. When do you want to go?
15 我们在海滩上庆祝了新年前夜。我玩得很开心。
We celebrated New Year's Eve on the beach. I had the time of my life.
16 你一定要去趟游轮行。我们去了一次超享受的。
You should definitely go on a cruise. We had the time of our lives on one.
以上就是派对之后主人和来宾和一些对话,超实用的的。如果你愿意,可以一起试试看!
网友评论