2019-04-12

作者: 快乐有你_1ec8 | 来源:发表于2019-08-20 15:46 被阅读1次

What's up?

怎么样?

I'm doing good. How are you doing?

我很好。你呢?

Great. I just came back from England.

非常好。我刚从英国回来。

Whoa! How was your trip? Anything fun?

哇!你的旅行怎么样?好玩吗?

You know what? I met a guy. He said he was a wizard.

你知道吗,我遇到了一个人,他说他是巫师。

You are kidding me!

真的假的。

I didn't believe it either! But he looked serious.

我也不信啊。可他看上去很认真的样子。

You should ask him to do magic.

你应该让他施个魔法。

I did, but he refused.

我说了,但他拒绝了。

Then he is probably a liar.

那多半是假的。

Oh, I haven't seen you for ages !

哦!好久不见!

I've missed you so much.

我非常想你。

Come on, give me a hug.

来吧,抱抱我。

Thank you for picking me up.

谢谢你让我搭车。

How was your trip ?

你的旅行怎么样?

It was delayed at first.

开始晚点了。

Yeah, I tracked your plane online. It arrived on time.

是的,我在网上查看了你的飞机。它正点到达。

Thank God it did! I'm so hungry now.

谢天谢地它正点!我好饿啊!

So let's grab a taxi and go for lunch!

所以我们打车去吃午饭!

I'm so hungry. I could eat a horse.

我好饿。我超级饿!

How was your vacation?

假期如何?

It was great.

非常好。

Where did you go?

你去哪里了?

I visited the Great Wall is also on my wish list.

长城也是我想去的地方。

When you go there, remember to come down from the top early.

你要是去的话,早点从上面下来。

Why?

为啥?

The gate would be locked if you come down too late.

要是你回来太晚的话,大门会锁的

Did you get stuck there?

你被困在那里了吗?

Yes, we climbed the gate to get out.

是的。我们翻越大门才出去的。

Wow, that's a story you can tell forever.

哇⊙∀⊙!这个事够你讲一辈子了

Yeah. It was a very unique experience.

是啊!真是特别的经历。

Hey,look at those desserts!

嘿!看看这些东西!

How about making some cookies ourselves?

我们自己做饭如何?

Yeah, that's a good idea.

嗯!好主意!

Ok, what do we need?

那我们需要什么?

Flour,sugar,salt,eggs,and so on.

面粉,糖,盐,鸡蛋等等。

Ok, let's get them home.

好吧。我们买这些回家。

潮牌店购物

Hi, can I help you find something

你好,能帮到你什么吗?

Yeah, I'm looking for a hoodie.

你好,我想买一件卫衣。

What size do you wear?

你穿多大的?

Medium.

中号。

How about this one? It'll look great on you.

这件怎么样?你穿一定好看。

It looks cool. Can I try it on?

看起来很酷额,我可以试试吗?

Of course, the fitting room is right there.

当然,试衣间就在那里。

你去试衣间试完衣服出来了。

You look great in that hoodie.

哇,这件衣服很适合你!

Thanks, but do you have this in a smaller size?

谢谢,不过有小号吗?

Yes. Here you are.

有的,给你。

Thank you. I'll take it.

谢谢,就这件了。

I never thought I could look this cool.

没想到我竟然能这么酷。

穿上这件卫衣,我就是最酷的仔!

相关文章

网友评论

    本文标题:2019-04-12

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/nughwqtx.html