Oh, I hate that song.
噢,我讨厌那首歌。
Yeah,that song's my "favorite".
那首歌是我的“最爱”。
Oh,I'm sorry,we can listen to it.
噢,对不起,我们可以听听。
No,that's okay.
不用,没关系。
No, I shouldn't have said hate, hate is like, such a strong word, and music is completely subjective.
不,我应该说恨,恨就像,一个很强烈的词,音乐是完全主观的。
I really don't want to listen to it, so it's fine.
我真的不想听,所以没关系。
Oh, were you just like, playing it on repeat too much 'cuz you love it so much?
哦,你是不是太喜欢它了,就不停地重复播放?
No, like I actually hate that song.
不,就像我真的讨厌那首歌。
Why did you say it was your favorite?
你为什么说这是你的最喜欢的?
I was trying to let you know, how much I didn't like it,by calling it my favorite,
我想让你知道我有多不喜欢它,我把它叫做我的最爱,
in a way that doesn't mean that isn't my favorite.
但这并不意味着这是我的最爱。
Oh! Good one!
噢!很好!
So you don't want to listen to it.
所以你不想听。
No, that's okay, yeah.
不,没关系,是的。
Okay, cool.
好的,很酷。
不是每次沟通都能顺利进行,不是吗?
学会听弦外之音,真的很重要。
网友评论