美文网首页it 狂人
S01E06 (男人也有大姨夫)全体大姨夫

S01E06 (男人也有大姨夫)全体大姨夫

作者: 千年代 | 来源:发表于2020-05-14 22:01 被阅读0次

    You think it's Irma?

    你觉得是因为大姨妈?

    Yes. Don't you?

    是哎,你不觉得吗?

    No! I'm a man! We're men!

    当然不!我是爷们!我们是爷们!

    Well, if it's true, it's the scientific breakthrough of the afternoon.

    如果真是因为大姨妈,那今天下午就有了个科学突破。

    It's not true!

    那不是真的!

    Don't worry, I wasn't about to look foolish by jumping to conclusions, so I've sent an email out asking everyone's opinions.

    别着急,我还没笨到妄下定论的程度,所以我发了一封邮件征求大家的意见。

    Right. Well, that's a good idea. No, sorry. Could you run that part to me again?

    嗯对,真是个好主意。不对,抱歉,你能把刚才那段再说一遍吗?

    I've sent it to everyone in my address book. You should have one.

    我给所有联系人都发了封邮件。你应该也收到了一份。

    What? "Do we have PMT?" You sent this out? ! Oh you signed it from both of us! You signed it from both of us!

    啥?"我们患经前焦虑症了吗?"你竟然把这个发出去了?!还是以我们两个人的名义发的!你居然以我们两个人的名义发!

    Yes. Along with a list of symptoms.

    没错。后面还附了症状列表。

    "Headachy", "Weakened", "Irritability, anxiety!" "Breast tenderness!"

    头疼、脆弱、易怒 、焦虑!胸部敏感!

    I get that, don't you?

    我有点,你呢?

    Yes! But you cannot tell the entire I.T.Community that we have PMT!

    就算有!你也不能对整个IT界宣传我们有经前焦虑症啊!

    Come on! No one would use that sort of information against us. Now, wait a second! They would, wouldn't they? Oh no!

    放心!没人会用那种信息攻击我们。等等!他们会的,不是吗?不好!

    There's probably a whole website devoted to us already!

    可能已经有专题网站在八卦我们了!

    Oh, I only posted it about an hour ago.

    不会吧,我一个小时前才发的。

    Google our names!

    你用谷歌搜下我们名字!

    Oh no! What do we gotta do?

    不好!我们该怎么办?

    I don't know! Come on! It's my turn with the bottle.

    我不知道!快点!轮到我用暖瓶了。

    God, sorry Richmond, sorry. I always forget you work here.

    天啊,抱歉,瑞蒙,我老是忘记你也在这工作。

    Yeah. I seldom normally come out this far, only could you have a word with Moss and Roy?

    是啊,我平时很少出来这么远,只想问问你能和莫斯和罗伊谈谈吗?

    Ever since they got famous, they've been at each other's throats.

    自从他们出了名,就开始互相吵架。

    Famous? Yes. Google their names.

    出名?是啊,用谷歌搜下他们的名字。

    Oh my God! How many entries do they have?

    老天!到底有多少个结果?

    Thousands...Mosse's email's spreading like a virus!

    几千个...莫斯的邮件像病毒一样传开了!

    You've unleashed a monster with that aunt Irma business.

    你的大姨妈理论释放出一个怪物。

    Yes Richmond. Tell me, how come Aunt Irma isn't affecting you?

    瑞蒙,为什么大姨妈没有影响到你呢?

    Of course it is! I've been feeling very gloomy all day! Not my usual cheery self at all!

    当然有影响!我最近整天都很阴郁!都不是平常那个欢乐活泼的我了!

    Yeah. I guess it's just difficult to tell underneath all that makeup.

    估计是你妆画得太浓,所以很难看出来。

    I'm not wearing makeup!

    我没化妆!

    Could you have a word? They're driving me out of my tiny little mind.

    你能跟他们谈谈吗?他们让我脆弱的小神经不得安宁。

    Guys! You gonna have to...Oh my goodness! What happened to your face?

    各位!你们应该...我的老天!你的脸怎么了?

    We had an argument.

    我们吵了一架。

    Oh God, have you seen this? What's happening?

    我的天,你们刚才看见了吗?发生什么了?

    The rioting has been going on all night. The men involved are young, angry and almost all of them work with computers.

    暴乱持续了整晚。参与者均为愤怒的年轻人,大多为计算机从业者。

    That's insane! What's going on? !

    太夸张了!到底怎么了?!

    In Tokyo, two games designers went on the rampage in a shopping centre and frightened a dog!

    在东京,两名游戏设计师闯进一个购物中心并且恐吓了一只狗。

    In Hamburg, a group of software developers shouted at a bus. The situation is completely out of cont...

    在汉堡,一群软件开发者对着公共汽车大喊大叫。形势已经完全失控...

    And it's all because of Aunt Irma. But how?

    都是因为大姨妈。怎么可能?

    You shouldn't have sent out this email detailing the symptoms.

    你不该发那封列举症状的邮件。

    You know how suggestible and easily swayed I.T.People are...

    你知道搞IT的人都容易受人影响,态度左右摇摆的...

    That's not true! Yes it is! No you're right. Of course it is.

    瞎说!是真的!好吧,确实如此。

    You shouldn't have sent that email, Moss! Oh don't blame me! It's your fault!

    你不应该发那封邮件,莫斯!别怪我啊!都是你的错!

    Guys! Guys, come on! You're fighting! It's like you're in a trance!

    兄弟们!兄弟们,停住!别打了!简直是走火入魔了!

    No, you're right! you're right! We shouldn't be doing this! This is enough! We never fight! We have to do something.

    没错,没错。我们不应该这样!够了!咱们不打架了!我们得采取点措施。

    Yeah, whatever.
    对啊,剩下的我就不管了。

    I'm going in.

    我要进去。

    Damn it, Roy! I never thought it would come to this!

    真该死,罗伊!我没想到事情会走到这步!

    The hell it has! She's the only one that's had direct contact with Irma.

    事已至此!她是唯一与大姨妈有直接联系的人。

    If we can just calm her down then...We can hope and pray that everybody else calms down too.

    只要我们能让她平静下来...我们可以希望和祈求其他人也平静了。

    You've got big balls, Roy!

    罗伊,你蛋蛋果然够大!(亦为胆大之意,此处为歧义)

    Thanks.

    谢谢。

    You're very welcome.

    不客气啦。

    Hey you!

    你好啊!

    Can't even find a bloody pen in here!

    他妈的连只笔都找不到!

    How is my soldier?

    你怎么样了?

    What do you want? !

    你进来干嘛?!

    I just came in for a little chat. Wow! You are looking good today! Ah, thank you.

    找你聊聊天。哇!你今天打扮的真漂亮!哪里哪里。

    So slim!

    挺苗条的嘛!

    Yeah, I'm trying to stay in shape, you know...

    我在保持身材,你懂的...

    Oh your hair looks great!

    哎呀,发型真好看!

    Yeah. Hair conditioner.

    用了护发素嘛。

    The action on this is great! Oh, Hello!

    抽屉修的挺好嘛!哦,你好!

    Hello Maurice. I have to tell you I've a little confession to make.

    你好,莫里斯。有些话我今天一定要坦白。

    As you may or may not know, for ethical reasons, I'm required not to have any...relations with any of my patients.

    不管你知不知道,依照伦理准则,我不得与任何...患者建立任何关系。

    But for the last few months, I've been developing some warm...feelings towards you.

    然而过去的几个月里,我却对你萌生了丝丝...爱意。

    And the real reason I terminated your therapy was so that I could explore...some of these feelings...

    我之所以终止对你治疗,是因为我想寻觅...这丝爱意...

    I see...

    了解...

    Uh, Jen, I was just wondering, when you were working in your old job, with the girls, if things ever got on top of you, what would you do to...relax?

    珍,我在想啊,你以前跟那些姑娘一起工作时,如果碰到这种情况,你们会怎么...放松呢?

    Well, we'd have a big girls' night out. I'd love that actually. A big girly night out! There aren't chances of that round here.

    我们会搞个盛大的女生之夜。其实我挺喜欢这个。盛大的女生之夜!不过在这没机会搞了。

    Not necessarily.

    那倒未必。

    Mom? !

    老妈?!

    This is my psychiatrist.

    这位是我的心理医生。

    Oh! No. No, I'm...I'm sorry. It's just that you...you look exactly like my mother.

    哦!不不,我... 真不好意思。你长的...你长的跟我妈太像了。

    No, no! But that...that...don't be offended by that. She's...she's a very sexy woman.

    你别... 别生气。她... 她是位非常性感的女士。

    Not not...not that I would want to have sex with her...I know that that's what you psychiatrists think!

    我并不是... 并不是想上她...我知道你们心理医生会这么想!

    But I swear to God that there's nothing to it in my case!

    可我对天发誓,我脑子里没有这想法!

    You know my mother wouldn't stand for any of that kind of nonsense! I can just hear her now...

    要知道,我老妈可受不了那种胡扯之事!她的叮咛至今不绝于耳...

    "What are you doing Roy? What are you doing? !"

    "你在干什么,罗伊?!你在干什么?!"

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:S01E06 (男人也有大姨夫)全体大姨夫

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/nqhfohtx.html