Sweetheart, it's time to pay our bills.
亲爱的,是时候来付账单了。
Our bills? You mean your bills.
我们的?是说你的账单吧。
Here, check out this bank statement.
来,看看这张银行对账单。
God, what happened to all of our money?
上帝,我们的存款哪去了?
Our money? It's my money.
我们的?是我的钱。
Seriously,mom. Can this be right?
认真点,老妈。不会出错了吧?
I have not seen my savings take a hit like this.
我的存款就没这么少过。
Have we ever broken even?
我们有收支平衡过吗?
Anyways, we're spending more than we're bringing in.
总之,我们有些入不敷出。
Maybe I should get a job.
或许我应该找个工作。
Or we'll cut back on a few things.
或者我们节省一些开销。
Mom, are we going to be alright?
老妈,我们会没事吧?
I'm gonna get us through this situation.
我会让我们度过难关的。
总会遇到入不敷出的时候的。没关系,学会理财,财才会理你。
谁不是从无到有的?重要的是自己努力,一定可以找到更好的生财之道的!
网友评论