美文网首页《人生感悟ABC》随笔-生活工作点滴
泰戈尔飞鸟集中那些发人深省的句子

泰戈尔飞鸟集中那些发人深省的句子

作者: 啊啊啊阿多 | 来源:发表于2019-07-09 16:12 被阅读31次

1. The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

广漠无垠的沙漠热烈地追求着一叶绿草的爱,但她摇摇头,笑起来,飞了开去。

2. If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果错过了太阳时你流了泪,那么你也要错过群星了。

3.  Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。

我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

泰戈尔飞鸟集中那些发人深省的句子

4. Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

不要因为峭壁是高的,而让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。

5. I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

我不能选择那最好的。

是那最好的选择我。

6. The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.

鸟儿愿为一朵云。

云儿愿为一只鸟。

泰戈尔飞鸟集中那些发人深省的句子

7. Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

不要因为你自己没有胃口,而去责备你的食物。

8. You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话,而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。

8.  My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.

日间的工作完了,于是我像一只拖在海滩上的小船,静静地听着晚潮跳舞的乐声。

9. The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from the tree. The tree gave it.

樵夫的斧头,问树要斧柄。

树便给了他。

10. Asks the Possible to the Impossible, "Where is your dwelling-place?"

"In the dreams of the impotent," comes the answer.

“可能”问“不可能”道:“你住在什么地方呢?”

它回答道:“在那无能为力者的梦境里。”

相关文章

网友评论

    本文标题:泰戈尔飞鸟集中那些发人深省的句子

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/pttfkctx.html