美文网首页诗潮
翻译 离别 拜伦

翻译 离别 拜伦

作者: 多丽码字 | 来源:发表于2018-04-06 16:02 被阅读7次

    When we two parted 离别

    by George Gordon Byron拜伦

    When we two parted

    In silence and tears,

    无言泪湿离别时,

    Half broken-hearted 

    To sever for years,

    肝肠寸断又几年,

    Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

    Colder thy kiss;

    香吻添寒浸哀颜;

    Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!

    绵绵别绪延无期!

    The dew of the morning

    Sunk chill on my brow-

    眉头冷锁朝露重

    It felt like the warning

    Of what I feel now.

    心感身受离愁笼

    Thy vows are all broken,

    And light is thy fame:

    山盟安在汝名轻

    I hear thy name spoken,

    And share in its shame.

    听闻汝名羞人前。

    They name thee before me,

    A knell to mine ear;

    A shudder comes o’er me-

    汝名闻恶伤吾耳

    Why wert thou so dear?

    They know not I knew thee

    住日情深无人知

    Who knew thee too well:

    long, long shall I rue thee,

    奈何追悔今日迟

    Too deeply to tell. 深情尽在不言中。

    In secret we met- 往昔幽会

    In silence I grieve, 今痛无声,

    That thy heart could forget,

    Thy spirit deceive.

    汝心遗汝魂欺。

    If I should meet thee After ling year,

    别后经年若相遇

    How should I greet thee?

    With silence and tears .

    泪眼无语我奈何。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:翻译 离别 拜伦

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/rldshftx.html