【Dalogue A】
Fred: Hey, your,uhm,badge says,"to protect and defend".That is what I do.
嘿,你的,嗯,徽章说,“保护和捍卫”。这就是我做的。
Policewoman:Really? Auxiliary police?
真的吗?辅助警察?
Fred: Un,sort of.Yeah
嗯,有点。是的
Policewoman:You have nice smile .
你笑起来很甜
Fred: Thank you,officer.You ,um,you have very attactive ears.
谢谢,官员。你,嗯,你的耳朵很有吸引力。
Policewoman:If it isn't inappropriate,maybe we should grab a drink somtime.
如果不合适,也许我们应该喝点饮料
Fred: I...would enjoy that,officer.
我...会喜欢那个,军官。
Policewoman:I'm Jocelyn.Give me your number and I'll give you a call.
我是乔斯林。给我你的号码,我会给你打个电话
Fred: There you are.
Policewoman:Take care of that taillight.
照顾那个尾灯。
Fred: I love driving.
对话来源:Drop dead diva
【Tips】
badge 徽章
to protect and defend 保护和捍卫
Auxiliary police 辅助警察、协警
sort of/ kind of 差不多
You have nice smile. 你笑起来很甜
you have very attactive ears. 你有非常有吸引力的耳朵
Dalogue B
Eve: I'm really looking forward to the picnic tomorrow.
我真的很期待明天的野餐
Mark:Me too...Uh,do you want me to drive this time?
我也是......呃,你想让我这次开车吗?
Eve:No,I'll drive.I won't drive too fast!I promise...I can't afford another speeding ticket.
不,我会开车。我不会开得太快!我保证......我买不起另一张超速罚单。
Mark:All right.But will your remember to put gas in the car before we go?
好吧。但是在我们去之前你会记得把气体放进车里吗?
Eve:Of caurse,will.We only ran out of gas that one time!
请注意,我们一次只用完了汽油!
Mark: OK.So,I'll buy some sandwiches and potato salad and stuff.Could you bring your beach chairs?
那么,我会买一些三明治和土豆沙拉类似的东西。你能带上沙滩椅吗?
Eve:All right.And ... I'll bring my beach umbrella.
好的。还有......我带上沙滩伞。
Mark:Great.And if you want,I'll call you in the morning and remind you about the gas.
如果你愿意,我会在早上给你打电话,并提醒你有关汽油的信息。
【Tips】
picnic 野餐
I won't drive too fast! 我不会开得太快
网友评论