河流之王中英对照台词

作者: 笑笑xx | 来源:发表于2019-07-30 09:12 被阅读2次

    1.“Brother, you're as cultured as a crematorium selling barbecue.”

    大兄弟,你的素质和摆摊卖烧烤的火葬场差不多。

    2.“You're as modest as a freshly paid courtesan.”

    你优雅得和刚拿了钱的小姐一样。

    3.“Hiding in smoke? Young lady, you're as sharp as a bag of slugs.”

    想躲在烟雾里大杀四方?亲爱的姑娘,你的犀利程度也就和一袋鼻涕虫差不多。

    4.“Any pejorative of bullheadedness is pulverised by your magnificence.”

    那些说“某某蠢如牛”的人肯定没见识过您这么登峰造极的存在。

    5.“I say, you're as 'fun' as a leaky roof.”

    我说啊,你简直跟漏雨的屋顶一样无趣。

    6.“I suppose I must defrost you first.”

    我吃你前大概得解冻一下。

    7.“Idiocy is often mistaken for innocence.”

    萌萌哒小可爱只不过是熊孩子的另一种叫法而已。

    8.“Girl, you got as much 'foresight' as a blindfolded mole.”

    姑娘,您的“远见”和无头苍蝇的视力不相上下。

    9.“An emperor as humble as he is beloved.”

    瞧这个爱装逼又没人爱的皇帝。

    10.“Son, your empire was built on sand.”

    孩子,你那个帝国不过是建在流沙上。

    11.“You're the emperor - of mashed potatoes and gravy.”

    你确实是个皇帝,不过也就统治统治浓汤土豆泥了。

    12.“If your heart is gold and your body is steel, why's tin between your ears?”

    如果你有个金子做的心,钢做的躯体,为啥脑子就省了料只能用白铁了呢?

    13.“You're strong like bull, and smart like cow.”

    你壮如牛...也蠢如牛。

    14.“My moustache will eat yours.”

    连我的胡子都能吊打你的胡子。

    15.“Personally I hunger for things less literal.”

    我跟你都很饿,但是我毕竟比你饿得有追求。

    16.“You're as subtle as a gold codpiece.”

    你既有腔调又难以捉摸,可以比作一块镶金的裤裆布。

    17.“I presume you are the waiter at this establishment.”

    我猜你大概是这里的服务员?

    18.“Girl, you're crazier than a mouse in moonshine.”

    姑娘,你简直比见了月光的耗子还吓人。

    19.“At least the rumour of your vanity isn't overrated.”

    不黑不吹,你的自恋程度确实名不虚传。

    20.“Your addiction is as exemplary as your intellect.”

    你对痛苦的追求和你的智商一样感人。

    21.“Your youthful rebellion is as tedious as your hairstyle.”

    人和发型一样中二。

    22.“Youthful ignorance is unfortunately your best quality.”

    很不幸,你最大的优点差不多就是中二了。

    23.“A duel is a fight between two imbeciles... and you are the greatest.”

    决斗是只有两个蠢货掐在一起才会干的事...然而你却是决斗界的大师。

    24.“Wouldn't you care to travel to your people's destination?”

    你不想知道你族人们去哪儿了?

    25.“Are you the waiter of this establishment?”

    你是服务员吗?

    26.“Your conversation makes as much sense as a fish in lingerie!”

    跟听懂你说话相比,我还是选择死亡吧。

    27.“Your tastes are as elegant as a broken latrine.”

    你对酒的品位差不多也就是个坏掉的小便池的水平。

    28.“Girl, you're as appealing as a cake in the rain.”

    姑娘,你就如淋了雨的蛋糕一样诱人。

    29.“Anything getting through that gold helmet of yours?”

    你那个金闪闪的头盔里面有脑子么?

    30.“Boy, you're a few candles short of a lantern.”

    少年,要玩灯?你还差几根蜡烛。

    31“Dumber than a box of hammers.”

    锤子。

    32.“Girl, if brains were dynamite, you'd be a dud.”

    姑娘,正常人的脑子是炸弹的话,你的脑子应该是个哑炮。

    33.“Could I offer you a bargain to replace your previous engagement?”

    要不然我再给你找个未婚妻?

    34.“The enormity of the hat doesn't hide the vacancy beneath it!”

    帽子太大,脑子太小!

    35.“The tides call you sashimi.”

    跟潮汐比起来,你就是一片刺身。

    36.“A slave's mind is never free, but I suspect you got yours on discount.”

    臣仆的灵魂本来难以获得自由,不过你这解脱的方法也是贱得可以。

    37.“You're as quick as a turtle on molasses.”

    你慢得和滚在糖浆里的乌龟一样。

    38.“Your destiny isn't in the wind - it's on the river.”

    你的命运不在风中,在河道里。

     

    �/�~�l�

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:河流之王中英对照台词

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/wcmkhctx.html