美文网首页
老友记第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

老友记第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-02-21 08:32 被阅读0次

    老友记第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with. 没什么好说的 他不过是我的同事
    Come on. You're going out with a guy. 少来了 和你交往的男人
    There's gotta be something wrong with him. 一定有问题
    So does he have a hump and a hair piece? 他有驼背么?有假发的驼子?
    Wait. Does he eat chalk? 慢着 他吃粉笔吗?
    I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl. Oh. 我只是不想你重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙
    Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. 好吧 各位别急这都算不上是约会
    It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex. 我们不过是出去吃个晚餐 不上床
    Sounds like a date to me. 听起来好像是说我的约会
    I'm back in high school, in the middle of the cafeteria 记得中学时代的梦
    and I realize I'm totally naked. 我站在自助餐厅 突然发现自己全身赤裸
    Oh, yeah.I've had that dream. 耶 我也做过那样的梦
    Then I look down and I realize there is a phone 然后我低头一看看见有一支电话
    完整版请点击
    there. 在那儿
    Instead ofThat's right! 而不是?没错
    -That one, I've never had.No. 我没做过那样的梦没
    All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. 突然 那个电话响了
    And it turns out it's my mother. 竟然是我妈妈打来的
    Which is very, very weird because she never calls me. 这十分怪 因为 她从来不打电话给我!
    老友记单词统计
    老友记高频单词统计
    Hi.
    This guy says "hello," I wanna kill myself. 这家伙说"嗨"的时候 我总想杀了我自己
    Are you okay, sweetie? 你还好吧 老哥?
    I just feel like someone grabbed my small intestine 我就感觉好像某人伸手进我的喉咙
    pulled it out of my mouth 抓住我的小肠 从我的嘴里拉出来
    and tied it around my neck.Cookie? 再在我的脖子上打结要饼干吗?
    Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡箩今天搬走了她的东西
    Oh. 天呐
    Let me get you some coffee.Thanks. 我给你拿咖啡谢谢
    Ew.Unh.
    No. No,don't! Stop cleansing my aura. 不 不要! 不要打掉我的灵气
    Just leave my aura alone,okay? 别管它了 好吗?
    I'll be fine. All right? 我会没事的 好吧?
    Really. I hope she'll be very happy. 真的 各位 我希望她开心
    No, you don't.No, I don't. 不 你不会的没错
    To hell with her. She left me! 去她的 她甩的我
    And you never knew she was a lesbian. 而且你一直都不知道她是Les
    No! Okay? 没有行了吧?
    Why does everyone keep fixating on that? 为什么你们总是提起那件事呢?
    She didn't know. How should I know? 连她都不知道 我怎么会知道
    Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. 有时真希望自己也是个Les
    Did I say that out loud? 我刚刚大声说出来了吗?
    All right, Ross. Look, you're feeling a lot of pain right now. 别闷闷不乐了 罗斯
    You're angry. You're hurting. 你一肚子火 心如刀割
    Can I tell you what the answer is? 让我来告诉你解决之道
    Strip joints! 你该去(脱衣舞场)找乐子去
    Come on, you're single. Have some hormones. 你单身 有性需求
    See, but I don't want to be single, okay? 我说 并不是我想单身的
    I just wanna be married again. 我只想再结婚
    And I just want a million dollars! 我只想要一百万
    Rachel? 瑞秋?
    Oh, God, Monica! Hi! Thank God! 天啊 莫妮卡 谢天谢地
    I went to your building and this guy with a hammer said 我到过你的住处 你不在
    that you might be here 有个拿着一根大榔头的人说你可能会在这儿
    and you are. 结果你真的在这儿
    Can I get you some coffee?Decaf. 想来杯咖啡吗?无咖啡因的
    Okay, everybody, this is Rachel. 各位 她叫瑞秋
    Another Lincoln High survivor. 另一位从林肯高中生存下来的人
    This is everybody. This is Chandler and Phoebe and Joey. 这位叫钱德勒菲比 乔伊
    And remember my brother, Ross? 还记得我哥罗斯吗?
    老友记中英对照台词本截图
    老友记中英对照台词本截图
    Sure!Hey. 当然嗨
    Hi.Oh, God. 嗨偶买糕的
    So you wanna tell us now, 你是想现在告诉我们
    or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids? 还是等你的伴娘来?
    Oh, God! Well, it started about a half-hour before the wedding. 呃 好吧 婚礼前半个小时发生了变数
    I was in this room with all the presents 我在堆放礼物的房间里
    and I was looking at this gravy boat. 看着船形卤肉盘
    This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. 非常漂后的船形卤肉盘
    When all of a sudden Sweet 'N Low? 突然间 低脂糖?
    I realized 我意识到
    I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry. 船形卤肉盘比巴瑞更能引起我的"性趣"
    Then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me: 当我意识到巴瑞愈看愈像薯头先生时
    How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. 我自己都吓了一跳
    You know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but 我是说 我一直都认为他很眼熟
    Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering: 总之 我必须离开 我开始想
    Why am I doing this? and Who am I doing this for? 我为何这么做? 我为谁这样做?
    Anyway, I just didn't know where to go, 于是我不知该走往何处
    and I know you and I have drifted apart 我知道你我日渐疏远
    but you're the only person I know in the city. 但是你是我在这个城市 认识的唯一一个人
    Who wasn't invited to the wedding. 也是唯一没受邀参加婚礼的人
    Oh, I was kind of hoping that wouldn't be an issue. 这件事就甭提啦
    I'm guessing he bought her the big pipe organ 我猜他送她一台管风琴
    and she's really not happy about it. 她肯定不喜欢
    Daddy, I just I can't marry him. 爸 我不能嫁给他
    I'm sorry. 对不起
    I just don't love him. 我只是不爱他
    Well, it matters to me. 对 是我的问题
    She should not be wearing those pants. 她不该穿那条裤子
    I say push her down the stairs. 我建议把她推下去
    Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! 推她下楼 推她下楼 推她下楼
    Come on, Daddy, listen to me! 爸 你听我说
    It's like all of my life, everyone's always told me, You're a shoe! 大家这样评价我这一辈子 你是一只鞋
    You're a shoe! You're a shoe! You're a shoe! 你是一只鞋
    Then today I stopped and said, What if I don't wanna be a shoe? 今天我倒想看看如果我不再是鞋会怎样
    What if I wanna be a purse? You know? 我说如果我想当皮包呢?
    Or a hat? 或是帽子呢?
    I don't want you to buy me a hat, I am a hat. 不 我不需你帮我买帽子 我说我是一顶帽子
    It's a metaphor, Daddy! 爸 这是一种比喻
    You can see where he'd have trouble. 你看他也有些问题
    Look, Daddy, it's my life. 爸 这是我的人生
    Well, maybe I'll just stay here with Monica. 或许我会和莫妮卡住在这儿
    I guess we've established she's staying with Monica. 我想我们已确定好谁要和莫妮卡住在这儿
    Well, maybe that's my decision. 或许那是我的决定
    Well, maybe I don't need your money. 或许我不希罕你的钱
    Wait! Wait! I said maybe! 等一下 等一下 我说的是或许
    完整版请点击
    Okay. Just breathe, that's it. 深呼吸 就这样
    Just try to think of nice, calm things. 试着想着美好的事物
    Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens 玫瑰上的雨滴 猫嘴上的胡须
    Doorbells and sleigh bells And something with mittens 门铃和雪橇之类的
    Lalala something With string 啦啦啦 还有手套
    I'm all better now. 我现在好多了
    I helped. 我的功劳
    Look, this is probably for the best, you know? 哎 这可能是件好事呢!
    Independence. Taking control of your life. 要自立 决定自己的事情
    And, hey, if you need anything, you can always come to Joey. 嗨 如果你需要什么尽管来找我好了
    Me and Chandler live right across the hall. 我和钱德勒就住在对面
    And he's away a lot. 而且他经常不在家
    Joey, stop hitting on her. It's her wedding day. 你别挑逗她了 今天可是她的结婚之日
    What? Like there's a rule or something? 怎么啦?难道还有什么明文规定不成?
    Please don't do that again. It's a horrible sound. 别再这样 声音很刺耳
    Uh, it's Paul.Buzz him in. 我是保罗天啊让他进来
    Who's Paul?Paul, the wine guy, Paul? 保罗是谁?调酒的那个保罗?
    Maybe. 或许吧
    Wait a minute. Your 'not a real date' 等等 你今晚该不是真的要和
    is with Paul, the wine guy? 调酒的那个保罗约会吧?
    He finally asked you out?Yes. 他终于开口约你了?对
    Ooh. This is a Dear Diary moment. 终于被你等到了
    Rach, wait, I can cancel. 瑞秋 你看 我可以取消
    Please, no. Go, I'll be fine. 不用了 你去吧 我不会有事的
    Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay? 罗斯 你没事吧 你要我留下来吗?
    That'd be good. 那样最好
    Really? 真的吗?
    No, go on! It's Paul, the wine guy. 假的 去吧是保罗 调酒师耶
    Hi,come in. Paul, this is 请进 保罗 这位是
    everybody. Everybody, this is Paul. 各位 各位 他就是保罗
    Paul, the wine guy. 保罗 调酒大师
    Wine guy.I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it? 调酒大师抱歉 我没听清楚你名字 保罗 是吗?
    Okay. Sit down. Two seconds. 换衣服请坐 两秒钟
    Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good. 我刚拔掉四根睫毛 不妙
    So, Rachel, what are you up to tonight? 瑞秋 你打算如何渡过今晚?
    Well, I was supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon 我应该在前往阿鲁巴渡蜜月的途中
    so, nothing. 因此没了
    Right. You're not even getting your honeymoon. 我懂 你没去渡蜜月
    God. No, no. Although, Aruba. Heh. This time of year? Eh. 虽然阿鲁巴在此时
    Talk about your 有很多
    big lizards. 大蜥蜴
    Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight 如果你今晚不想独处
    Joey and Chandler are helping me with my furniture. 乔伊和钱德勒要到我那儿帮我组合新家俱
    Yes, and we're very excited about it. 对 我们都相当兴奋
    Actually, thanks, but I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. 谢谢 但我今晚想待在这儿
    It's been a long day.Oh, sure. Okay. Sure. 我折磨了一天好吧 当然
    Hey, Pheebs, you wanna help? 菲比 想帮忙吗?
    Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to. 我可以去但我不想去
    I'm supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things 我应该用蜗杆
    using a bunch of these little worm guys. 将托架装在侧面
    I have no brackety thing, I see no worm guys whatsoever 但我没看见托架和蜗杆
    and I cannot feel my legs. 而且 我的脚好麻
    What's this? 这是什么?
    I have no idea. 我也不知道
    Done with the bookcase.All finished. 书架做好了终于做好了
    This was Carol's favorite beer. 这是卡罗最爱喝的啤酒

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:老友记第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/xwvmlrtx.html