美文网首页英语点滴旅行·在路上
旅游英语收藏这一篇就够啦

旅游英语收藏这一篇就够啦

作者: Marina英语工作_7350 | 来源:发表于2019-07-26 12:20 被阅读2次

    In  the Airport  在机场:

    值机 

    > Do you know where I can check in?

    你知道在哪里可以值机吗?

    > Do you know where the check in counter is?

    你知道值机柜台在哪里吗?

    > Can I have a window seat, please?

    可以给我一个靠窗的位子吗?

    > Can I have an aisle seat, please?

    可以给我一个靠近过道的位子吗?

    > I would like to check in my luggage.

    我想要托运行李。

    > How many luggages are you checking in?

    有多少件托运行李?

    > Do you have a carry on?

    有手提行李没?

    > Can you place your baggage up here?

    请把行李放上来。

    > Your luggage is overweight.

    你的行李超重了。

    > Is this bag OK as hand luggage?

    这个包可以随身带上飞机吗?

    > Can I take this through security?

    这个可以通过安检吗?

    > Can I check my luggage through to...?

    行李可以直接托运到(终点站)吗?

    候机 

    > How can I find a trolley?

    我怎样才能找到行李推车?

    > Do you know where the Airport lounges is?

    你知道机场休息室在哪吗?

    > Do you know where the smoking area/room is?

    你知道吸烟区/室在哪里吗?

    > Where is the restroom?

    洗手间在哪?

    > Is my flight on time?

    我乘坐的飞机会准点起飞吗?

    > How many hours are we behind schedule?

    我们延误多长时间?

    乘机

    > What gate does the flight board at?

    这班飞机要到哪一个登机门登机?

    > Excuse me, where is Gate __?

    请问__号登机门在哪里?

    > When does the flight beginboarding?

    这班飞机几点登机?

    > Where is my seat?

    我的座位在哪里?

    > Can you show me the way to my seat?

    您能带我去座位吗?

    > Could you change my seat,please?

    请问能不能换一下我的座位?

    > Would you mind trading seats with me?

    你介意和我换座吗?

    > Where is the safety belt?

    安全带在哪里?

    > Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

    现在可以解开安全带了吗?

    > Could I get another blanket, please,I'm a little cold.

    可以再给我一条毛毯吗?我有点冷。

    > May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?

    请给我一条毛毯/一个枕头/一副耳机/一双拖鞋好吗?

    > Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine?

    请给我一份报纸/一本杂志好吗?

    > Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?

    可以给我一支笔填入境表吗?

    转机

    > Where is the transfer counter?

    转机柜台在哪里?

    > Where do I make my connection?

    请问要转机的话应该怎么走?

    > Which gate should I go to then?

    请问需要去几号登机口?

    > Where can I get my baggage/luggage?

    我要在哪里取行李?

    > What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport?

    我应该在A机场的哪个航站楼转机?

    > What is your final destination?

    请问你的最终目的地是哪里?

    > Have I missed my connection?

    我错过我的转机航班了吗?

    > Could you please give me your old boarding pass?I'll give you a new one.

    可以请你给我旧的登机牌吗?我给你新的。

    > How long is my transfer time?

    换乘时间有多久?

    > Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights?

    我在转机时需要重新出境再入境吗?

    > Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?

    转机是不是需要再次托运我的行李?

    入境 

    > May I see your passport, please?

    麻烦请给我你的护照。

    > Here is my passport / Here it is.

    这是我的护照。

    > Do you have a return ticket?

    你有回程机票吗?

    > Yes, here it is.

    有的,这是回程机票。

    > How long will you be staying in the United States?

    预计在美国停留多久?

    > I plan to stay for about 10 days.

    预计停留约10天。

    > How much money do you have with you?

    你随身携带了多少现金?

    > I have 800 dollars.

    大约800美金。

    > I'm just passing through.

    我只是过境而已。

    || 补充词汇

    签证 visa

    护照 passport

    航站楼 terminal

    旅行社 travel agency

    手续费 service charge

    单程机票 one-way ticket

    往返机票 round trip ticket

    头等舱 first-class section

    商务舱 business-class section

    经济舱 economy-class section

    托运行李 check-in luggage

    手提行李 hand-baggage / carry-on luggage

    姓:Family name,Surname

    名:First Name,Given name

    性别:sex,gender

    男:male

    女:female

    国籍:nationality,country of citizenship

    护照号:passport number

    原住地:country of origin

    前往国:destination country

    登机城市:city where you boarded

    签证签发地:city where visa was issued

    签发日期:date of issue

    出生日期:date of birth,birth date

    年:year 月:month 日:day

    偕行人数:accompanying number

    签名:signature

    官方填写:official use only

    职业:occupation

    2换汇

    > Could you tell me what the exchange rate for __?

    请问现在__(货币)汇率是多少?

    > Where can I change money?

    我要哪里换钱?

    > Can you change this into dollars?

    请将这些外币兑换成美金?

    > I'd like some small change.

    请将大钞换成零钱。

    > Where is the ATM?

    哪里有自助取款机?

    > Could I have a receipt,please?

    可以麻烦给我收据吗?

    3交通

     >  Taxi /Cab出租车 

    > Is there an airport bus to the city center?

    这裡有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?

    > Where is the bus stop / taxi stand?

    公车站/ 出租车招呼站在哪里 ?

    > How long does it take to go to ____?

    到__需要多长时间?

    > How much does it cost to the city center by taxi?

    乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?

    > Take me to ___ / this address, please.

    请载我去(景点)/ 地址。

    > Do you use the metre?

    你使用计价器吗?

    > Please stop / turn left / right here.

    请在这里停车/ 左转/ 右转。

    > Please stop at the next intersection.

    请在下个路口停车。

    > Can I pay the fare by credit card?

    我可以用信用卡付车费吗?

    > Stop here, please.

    请在这里停车。

    > Keep the change, please.

    不用找钱了。

     > Bus公共汽车

    > Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?

    这里有去市中心(机场)的机场巴士吗 ?

    >Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

    巴士站(的士站)在哪里 ?

    > What time does it leave?

    几点发车?

    > Where can I get a ticket?

    在哪里卖票?

    > I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go?

    我想办张公交卡.你知道去哪儿办吗

    > I get off at Connecticut Avenue.

    我在康涅狄格大道下车。

    > How long is the ride?

    要坐多久?

    > Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?

    到了站请叫我一声好吗?

    > We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park.

    我们想去北海公园看看。

    > When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know.

    到北海公园时我会告诉你们。

    > We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute.

    北海公园快要到了。

    > Please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator.

    请将钱投入箱子或刷公交卡。

    > You don't have enough balance on the card.

    你的卡余额不足。

    > Please get ready to get off  and touch your card again.

    请您做好下车刷卡准备。 

     > Underground/Subway/Metro地铁

    > I can take the subway.

    我可以乘地铁。

    > I just can't figure out the subway system at all.

    我对地铁系统就是弄不明白。

    > But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.

    可是从这儿乘地铁到曼哈顿很方便。

    > You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street.

    你乘北线方向的R路车到第12街下车。

    >Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

    你知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?

    > It's over there across the street in front of the cinema.

    就在街对面电影院的前面。

    > Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?

    这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?

    > How much is the fare?

    车费多少?

    > By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

    顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?

    > That's very easy. The exit is always open

    那很容易,出口处总是敞开着。

    4住宿

    订房 

    > I’d like to make a reservation for one night on the 1st of March.

    我想预定三月一号一晚房间。

    > Could I book a double room for ____days from (date) to (date)?

    我能定一间从____到____的双人房吗?

    > I’d like to reserve a room of one / a single room.

    我想要预订一间单人房。

    >I’d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has been changed.

    是这样的。我想取消已经预订的房间,因为旅游计划有所改变。

    > What are the room rates?

    房价多少?

    > How much is family room for a night?

    请问四人房一晚多少钱?

    > Is breakfast included in the room price?

    请问房价有包含早餐吗?

    > Does the room have Internet access?

    房间有网络吗?

    入住 

    >  I’d like to order something from room service.

    我想要使用客房服务点餐。

    > I world like to have a morning call / wake-up call at 7:00 in the morning.

    我想要早上7点的起床叫醒电话。

    > The light in this room is too dim.Please get me a brighter one.

    这房间里的灯光太暗了。请绐我换个亮点的。

    > May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight?

    请问今晩我的房间里能否附加一张床?

    > I'd like to ask for the laundry service.

    麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。

    > I'd like to have myroom cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?

    我想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个服务员过来吗?

    退房 

    >Could you call a taxi for me?

    可以帮我叫辆出租车吗?

    > I'd like to check out and finalize my bill.

    我要退房和结账。

    5用餐

    > Reservation预订篇

    > Do you have a table for two right now?

    请问现在有两人座位吗?

    > I have a reservation at 18:30.

    我今天晚上6:30有订位。

    > May we have a table by the window, please?

    可以给我们一个靠窗的桌子吗﹖

    > This table would be great. Thank you.

    这个位子很好﹐谢谢。

    > 点餐

    > May I have a menu, please?

    请给我菜单。

    > Could we have another menu, please?

    可以再给我们一份菜单吗?

    > Do you have a Chinese menu?

    是否有中文菜单?

    > What would you recommend for a party of three?

    你可以推荐我们三人份的餐点吗?

    > What kind of dish is most popular here?

    这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢?

    > We need more time to look at the menu / decide whatto order.

    我们还需要一些时间看一下菜单 / 决定要点什么。

    > Excuse me, we’re ready to order.

    不好意思,我们可以点餐了。

    > Is it too late to change my order?

    现在改餐点还来得及吗?

    > Can I have the same dish as that?

    我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

    > 用餐

    > Could you tell me how to eat this?

    请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?

    > Could you please heat up my coffee? Thank you!.

    可以帮我把咖啡加热吗?谢谢!

    > May I have another spoon, please?

    可以再给我一根汤匙吗?

    > Could you give me a fork, please?

    可以给我一个叉子吗?

    > Excuse me. My order hasn’t arrived yet.

    不好意思,我点的餐还没送到。

    > Could I have some more water / napkins, please?

    可以再给我一些水 / 纸巾吗?

    > Excuse me. Would you please show me where the restroomis?

    不好意思,可以告诉我厕所在哪里吗?

    > 结账

    > May I have the check, please?

    请问可以给我帐单吗?

    > We are ready for the bill now.

    我们要买单。

    > I would like to pay in cash.

    我想用现金付钱。

    > Is the gratuity included in the bill?

    小费有包括在帐单里吗﹖

    > Can I pay with this credit card?

    可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

    > May I have the receipt, please.

    请给我收据。

    > That was a wonderful meal. May I have the check,please?

    真是美味的一餐。请帮我买单。

    > Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.

    谢谢你的服务,我们这餐吃得很好。

    || 词汇补充

    Appetizer 开胃菜

    Salad (and Soup) 沙拉 (汤)

    Main Course 主菜

    Side 副餐/小菜

    Seafood 海鲜

    Specialty特制/特调

    Dessert 甜点

    Beverage 饮料

    Kids Menu 儿童餐

    6购物

    >  Discount折扣

    > Is this on sale?

    这项有特价吗?

    > Is this a discounted item?

    这是特价商品吗?

    > Excuse me. Is there any discount on ___?

    请问__(物品)现在有打折吗?

    > Is there any promotion coming up?

    最近有什么优惠活动吗?

    > How about a discount?

    打个折吧?

    > Still too expensive. Give me a better discount.

    还是太贵了,再便宜一点吧!

    > Is this your final price?

    不能再便宜了吗?

     

    > Counsel咨询

    > Thank you but I’mjust looking around.

    谢谢,可是我只是看看。

    > I’ll try it first.If I like it, I’ll come back.

    我先试用,喜欢的话我会再回来买。

    > Can I have a look at that one, please?

    我可以看看那个吗?

    > Excuse me. Which aisle is ____ on?

    不好意思,请问__(物品)在哪个走道?

    > Do you have this in another color? / Does this comein any other colors?

    这个有别的颜色吗?

    > What would you recommend for a gift for myboyfriend?

    什么礼物你推荐我送男朋友?

    > I’m looking for agift for my friend.

    我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。

    > When will you be getting new stock in?

    你们什么时候会进新货?

    > Size尺寸

    > I wear size M.

    我穿M码的。

    > Can I try this on?

    我可以试穿这个吗?

    > I’d like to try onthis dress.

    我想试穿这件洋装.

    > Can I get this in large? / Can you bring me a largesize?

    这件可以给我大号的吗?

    > This is defective.

    这件有瑕疵。

    > I don’t think this one fit me very well. / It’s not my size. /It won’t fit me.

    这件衣服不太合身。

    > The fit isn’t good.

    尺寸不太合适。

    > It’s too short/tight/long/small/big.

    太短/紧/长/小/大了。

    > Settle Accounts结账

    > Is there an ATM nearby?

    这附近有提款机吗?

    > Where can I change money?

    我要哪里换钱?

    > I’d like to return this (for refund).

    我想退货(退费)。

    > Is this tax-free?

    这免税吗?

    > Can I pay by credit card(UnionPay)?

    可不可以用信用卡(银联卡)付帐?

    > Where is the checkout counter?

    结帐柜台在哪里?

    > Does this come with a warranty?

    买这个有保修单吗?

    > I would like to take this one.

    我要买这个。

    > Please wrap this for me.

    请帮我把这个包装起来。

    7 Taking Photos拍照

    > Excuse me, could you help us take a picture?

    不好意思,可以帮我们拍张照吗?

    > Could you take a picture of me with the __?

    可以帮我跟(某景点)合照吗?

    > Could you turn it the other way around?

    可以把相机转直/横拍吗?

    > Sorry, but I just blinked… can you take another one, please?

    不好意思,我刚刚眨眼了,能再帮我拍一张吗?

    > That's a good one! Thank you for the help!

    这张拍得好好,谢谢!

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:旅游英语收藏这一篇就够啦

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ysprrctx.html