上帝想让你造方舟,你怎么办?

作者: 快乐有你_1ec8 | 来源:发表于2019-06-29 00:04 被阅读3次

    那你真的是他 上帝?

    So, you're really him, aren't you?

    你还需要其他证明吗?我很久没把人变成盐柱了

    You want more proof? I haven't done the pillar of salt thing in a while.

    好吧,我相信你 我只是不明白你为什么选中我

    That's right. I believe you. I just ... I don't understand why you chose me.

    因为你想要改变世界 孩子

    You want to change the world, son

    我也想

    So do I.

    什么? 那为什么要造方舟呢?我认为方舟是为了抵御洪水的

    What? Well,why an ark? I mean, that's like flood territory.

    你不会再让洪水淹没世界吧 你不会那样做的 你会吗?

    You wouldn't do that again. You wouldn't do that. Would you do that?

    无论我做什么 都是出于我爱你们

    Let's just say that whatever I do, I do because I love you.

    那你也该明白 造方舟的事 并不在我的计划内

    Well, then you have to understand that this whole building-an-ark thing

    is really not part of my plans.

    我需要安置好我的家人 在工作上做出成绩

    I need to settle into my house. I need to make a good impression at work.

    我们在讨论方舟 对吗? 造方舟?

    We're talking about an ark, right? I mean, an ark?

    造方舟是个大工程! 我都不知道该从哪儿着手!

    An ark is huge! I don't even know where I would begin!

    我经常听到此类抱怨的话

    Well, I hear that a lot.

    人们想改变世界 却不知道从哪做起

    People want to change the world, don't know how to begin.

    你想知道怎样改变世界 孩子?

    You want to know how to change the world, son?

    不经意地做一些善意的小事

    One act of random kindness at a time.

    造方舟吧

    Build me ark.

    告诉你吧 你造方舟 而我将方舟填满

    I'll tell you what.  You build it, I'll fill it

    如果有人问起 你就告诉他们洪水要来了

    If anybody asks, tell them a flood's coming.

    如果有人告诉你,上帝需要你造方舟,你会怎么办?

    的确是个难题,至少我是一头雾水。

    也许事到临头,自己会有办法?

    谁知道呢?who knows?

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:上帝想让你造方舟,你怎么办?

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/aovtqctx.html