美文网首页语言·翻译
英文鸡汤:横跨在你和梦想之间的是奋力拼搏

英文鸡汤:横跨在你和梦想之间的是奋力拼搏

作者: 英语主播皮卡丘 | 来源:发表于2018-11-03 09:19 被阅读11次

It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.

正因为你为你的玫瑰花费了时间,这才使你的玫瑰变得如此重要。

With the right kind of coaching and determination you can accomplish anything.

正确的训练加上坚定的决心,你将攻无不克。

Sometimes you need to accept that what's done is done.

有时候,你需要接受,过去了就过去了。

The only thing standing between you and your dreams is a lot of hard work.

横跨在你和你的梦想之间的唯一的东西就是奋力拼搏。

I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

我的一生一次又一次失败过,而那正是我成功的原因。

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,败絮其中。可不经意间你会遇到一个彩虹般的人,从此以后,其他人不过是匆匆浮云。

There are no easy answers, there's only living through the questions.

生活从来没有容易的答案,只有去克服重重问题。

The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.

生活中最大的幸福是坚信有人爱我们。

Just because I'm not talking, doesn't mean I'm in a bad mood. Sometimes I just like to be quiet.

我没说话,不意味着我心情差。有时候,我就是想安静点。

Every story has an end, but in life, every end is a new beginning。

每一个故事都会结束,但是生活中,每一个故事的结束同时也是一个全新的开始。

Have patience with all things, but first of all with yourself.

对所有的事情都要有耐心,但首先是对自己要有耐心。

It does not do well to depend on dreams and forget to live, remember that.

记住:不要依赖梦想而忘记生活。

(图:视觉中国)

切记:

如果你想加入有外国人、大学生的微信群(英语角)练口语,关注微信公众号“竖起耳朵听”即可加入,那里会美音、伦敦腔、印度腔的小伙伴都有。

相关文章

网友评论

    本文标题:英文鸡汤:横跨在你和梦想之间的是奋力拼搏

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/bmtkxqtx.html