美文网首页
Liz 小姐游美国—Hailing a Taxi 时间紧迫,呼出

Liz 小姐游美国—Hailing a Taxi 时间紧迫,呼出

作者: Doris_super | 来源:发表于2019-10-11 12:29 被阅读0次

    Liz is leaving Chicago soon. She has to catch her flight at O'Hare International Airport in three hours. She's trying to get a taxi now.

    丽斯很快就要离开芝加哥了。她必须在三小时内赶去奥黑尔国际机场的航班。她想叫辆出租车。

    Frank Smith & Liz Green

    Frank: 有着十年驾驶经验的老司机,对芝加哥的大街小巷了如指掌

    Liz: 19岁的加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读,非常乐观

    Liz: Taxi! Taxi!

    丽斯: 出租车!出租车!

    Frank: Where are you heading?

    弗兰克: 你要去哪儿?

    Liz: Could you take me to O'Hare International Airport? I have to catch my flight in three hours. Could you take the quickest route, please?

    丽斯: 你能带我去奥黑尔国际机场吗? 我必须在三小时内赶上班机。请走最快的路线好吗?

    Frank: Yeah,sure. Buckle up, Miss.

    弗兰克: 是的,当然。系好安全带,小姐。

    Liz: How long is the ride?

    丽斯: 要坐多久?

    Frank: It usually takes about 40 minutes if there isn't much traffic.

    弗兰克: 如果交通不拥挤的话,通常需要40分钟。

    Liz: Good. I guess we can make it on time.

    丽斯: 好。我想我们可以准时到达。

    Frank: Don't worry. We'v got plenty of time. Do you know which terminal you're checking in at?

    弗兰克: 别担心。我们有足够的时间。你知道你在哪个航空站办理登机手续吗?

    Liz: Yes, my ticket says Terminal 1.

    丽斯: 是的,我的票上写的是一号航站楼。

    Frank: Okay, here we are.

    弗兰克: 好的,到了。

    Liz: Oh,thanks! How much is the fare?

    丽斯: 哦,谢谢! 车费多少钱?

    Frank: Thirty-six dollars.

    弗兰克: 36美元。

    Liz: Here is forty dollars. Keep the change.

    丽斯: 这是40美元。不用找了。

    Frank: Thank you, Miss. Have a safe trip!

    弗兰克: 谢谢你,小姐。一路平安!

    当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:

    Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。

    Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?

    I am sorry? 我很抱歉?

    Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了

    Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。

    Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?

    Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:Liz 小姐游美国—Hailing a Taxi 时间紧迫,呼出

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/bqetmctx.html