美文网首页
Liz 小姐游美国—Checking in 按时登记入住

Liz 小姐游美国—Checking in 按时登记入住

作者: Doris_super | 来源:发表于2019-10-11 15:23 被阅读0次

    Liz arrives at Larry's Hotel. She has booked a single room beforehand. Now she comes to the front desk to check in.

    丽斯到达拉里酒店。她预先订了一间单人房。现在她来到前台登记入住。

    Luna Baker & Liz Green

    Luna: 拉里酒店的前台,酒店管理专业毕业

    Liz: 19岁的加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读

    Luna: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

    露娜: 下午好。我能为您做些什么?

    Liz: Hi, I'd like to check in,please.

    丽斯: 嗨,我想登记入住。

    Luna: All right. Do you have a reservation,ma'ma?

    露娜: 好的。女士,您有预定吗?

    Liz: Yes,under the name of Liz Green.

    丽斯: 是的,以丽斯·格林的名义。

    Luna: Let me check our record. Yes, a single room for Liz Green. May I see your photo ID,please?

    露娜: 我查一下记录。是的,丽斯·格林要一间单人房。我可以看一下您的身份证吗?

    Liz: Sure,here you are.

    丽斯: 当然可以,给你。

    Luna: Could you please fill out the registration card?

    露娜: 你能填一下登记卡吗?

    Liz: Of course.

    丽斯: 当然可以。

    Luna: OK. Here is your card key for Room 1505.

    露娜: 好的。这是您1505房间的钥匙卡。

    Liz: By the way,what time is the breakfast?

    丽斯: 顺便问一下,早餐几点开始?

    Luna: From 7 a.m to 9 a.m. If you need anything else,please call the front desk and we'll be happy to help.

    露娜: 从早上7点开始到9点。如果您还需要什么,请给前台打电话,我们很乐意为您服务。

    Liz: Thank you very much.

    丽斯: 非常感谢。

    Luna: My pleasure.

    露娜: 我的荣幸。

    当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:

    Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。

    Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?

    I am sorry? 我很抱歉?

    Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了

    Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。

    Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?

    Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:Liz 小姐游美国—Checking in 按时登记入住

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/slgtmctx.html