美文网首页
东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)第1季第2集台词

东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)第1季第2集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-06-11 09:11 被阅读0次

    东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)第1季第2集台词

    英文 中文
    Give it up for Miss Ladyhawk herself! 有请鹰夫人本人
    Why do they call you Ladyhawk? 为什么他们叫你鹰夫人
    I made a shot in a basketball game. 我在一场篮球赛投进过一个球
    If the police aren't gonna fight to find Katie, we will. 如果警方不肯尽力去找凯蒂我们就自己找
    They want to add a county detective to assist with the case. 他们想加派一个县警探来辅助这个案子
    No, no, no, no. 不不不
    I don't need some county shithead coming on my case. 我不需要什么县里的笨蛋来掺合我的案子
    Hey dad.
    Did you talk to shit-for-brains? 你跟那个傻逼说了吗
    'Cause I'm paying for the wipes, I'm paying for the formula, 因为湿纸巾是我买的奶粉也是我买的
    all for his son! 都是买给他儿子
    What is she doing here? 她怎么来了
    Don't worry about what she's doing here. 别操心她来干什么
    I don't ask about your life. 我可没问过你的生活
    He doesn't want anything to do with you anymore. 他已经不想再跟你有任何关系了
    What's going on? 怎么回事
    你看见过我吗 凯蒂·贝里
    Hey, Sarge. 警司
    Mare. 梅尔
    It's not pretty. 画面有点残忍
    Kenny McMenamin's daughter. 肯尼·麦克梅纳明的女儿
    - Erin? - A jogger came across it this morning. -艾琳-今早一个慢跑者发现的
    Holbert was here first. 赫伯特先到的
    Medic pronounced her at 7:14. 医生宣布她死亡时间为7点14分
    We ran a preliminary search. 我们初步搜查了一下
    Didn't turn up anything. 什么都没发现
    She's been here a while. 她在这里有段时间了
    Jesus Christ. 老天啊
    How close would someone have been 要距离多近
    to cause that kind of damage? 才能造成这样的伤害
    How close? I'd say... 多近我认为得是
    face to face. 面对面
    You notify the M.E.? 你通知法医了吗
    Just waiting on you. 等你下令呢
    I called the County Supervisor. 我给县监督员打了电话
    They're sending one of their detectives down to assist. 他们要派一个他们的警探来协助本案
    Don't look at me like that. I don't got a choice anymore. 别那样看着我我已经没得选了
    - We know who it is? - His name's Colin Zabel. -知道是谁吗-他叫柯林·扎博尔
    He's the one that solved that cold case in Upper Darby last year. 就是他去年在上达比市破了那起悬案
    Missing ten-year-old girl. 失踪的10岁女孩
    He should be at the station by this afternoon. 他应该在下午前就能到局里
    Yeah. Mare Sheehan, uh, down at Easttown. 嗯我是梅尔·希安在东城
    Got a 17-year-old female out here in Sharp's Woods. 在夏普森林发现一个17岁女子
    Cause of death suspicious. 死因多疑
    Send out the on-call M.E. Tech right away. 立刻派待命法医过来
    All right. Everybody, put your gloves on. 好了所有人戴上手套
    Do a grid search, all the way out to Route 13. 网格搜索一直到13号公路
    Mark anything that seems out of place. 一切格格不入的东西都做标记
    Tag it so we can photograph it. 加上标签我们好拍照
    All right, guys, circle up. Let's go. 所有人围成圈开始干活
    So, have you talked to Corey? 你跟科瑞说过了吗
    I haven't. 还没
    But I want Jason Culver to take me to the homecoming dance 但我想要杰森·卡尔弗带我去参加返校节舞会
    instead of Corey. 不要科瑞
    What? Well, Corey already asked you, 什么科瑞已经邀请了你
    and you already said yes, so you're stuck with Corey, 你也答应了所以你得跟科瑞一起去
    - and that's that. - Whatever. -就这样-随便了
    Whatever? 随便
    Oh, my goodness. You're so bad, Moira Grace Ross. 我的天你好坏莫伊拉·格蕾丝·罗斯
    Hello?
    You didn't answer when I called last night, 我昨晚打电话你没接
    so I assume he wasn't too big a chump. 所以我猜他不是傻子
    Is John up yet? 约翰起来了吗
    No. He's dead to the world. 没他不省人事
    They must have had some fun at Frank's last night. 他们昨晚在弗兰克家肯定玩得很过瘾
    Wake him up for me, Lor. 帮我叫醒他洛尔
    Erin was killed last night. 艾琳昨晚遇害了
    What? 什么
    Oh, my God. What happened? 我的天怎么回事
    We don't know yet. 我们还不清楚
    Her body was found this morning out at Creedham Creek. 她的尸体今早在克里顿小溪被发现
    I'm on my way over to Kenny's now to tell him. 我准备去肯尼家给他说这事
    I want John and Billy to meet me there. 我想要约翰和比利到那见我
    Probably good to have his cousins there for him, you know? 有他的堂兄在场或许会好点
    Yeah, I'll get John up and have him meet you over there. 嗯我去叫约翰起床让他过去见你
    All right. I'll talk to you later. Bye. 好晚点聊拜拜
    Hey, bud. Get your water bottle ready. 小子准备好水壶
    - Mrs. Evans is gonna pick you up in ten minutes. - Okay. -埃文斯夫人10分钟后来接你-好
    I've felt better. 我好难受
    What's going on? 怎么了
    Erin's dead. 艾琳死了
    Kenny's Erin? 肯尼的艾琳
    - Hey, Mare. - How you doing, Mare? -梅尔-你怎么样梅尔
    Hey. Jesus Christ, I'm sorry. 老天我很遗憾
    - I'm so sorry, Bill. - It's, uh... -我很遗憾比尔-这...
    Okay. Let's just fucking do this. 好了我们进去吧
    What the fuck? 搞什么
    Uh, hey, Mare. 梅尔
    Hey, Kenny. 肯尼
    Johnny. Billy. 约翰尼比利
    - Kenny. - How's it going, Ken? -肯尼-你好吗肯
    What're you doing here? 你们来干什么
    Can we come in? 我们能进来吗
    What's going on? 怎么了
    What's going on? 怎么了
    Kenny... 肯尼
    Is it Erin? 是艾琳吗
    She was found dead out at Creedham Creek this morning. 她今早在克里顿小溪被发现死亡
    - She was a victim of a homicide. - No. -她是一起凶杀案受害者-不
    I'm so sorry. 我很遗憾
    Hey, come on, man. 别这样
    - Stay away from-- Stay away from me. - Okay. -别碰我别碰我-好
    Erin? Erin? 艾琳艾琳
    Fuck! Shit! Stay away from me, man. 操我操别碰我
    - Easy. Just take it easy. - Shut the fuck up! -镇定镇定-闭嘴
    You're gonna fuckin'-- 你要...
    - Ken! - You're gonna fu-- -肯-你要...
    - I'll fucking kill him! - Calm down! Calm down! -我要杀了他-冷静冷静
    I'll kill him! That's my daughter! 我要杀了他那是我女儿
    - That's my daughter. - It's okay. It's okay. -我女儿啊-好了好了
    No!
    Kenny. 肯尼
    I'm gonna ask you some questions, okay? 我要问你几个问题好吗
    I need you to remember as much as you can, all right? 我需要你尽可能去回忆好吗
    So we can find out who did this. 这样我们才能查出是谁干的
    Who did this? 谁干的
    One person fucking did this. 只有一个人会他妈这么干
    Dylan Hinchey, DJ's father. 迪伦·辛奇DJ的父亲
    Is that where the baby's at now? 孩子现在就在他那吗
    When did you last see Erin? 你最后一次看到艾琳是什么时候
    Last night. 昨晚
    We had dinner here. 我们一起在这儿吃的晚饭
    She asked me if... 她问能不能...
    She asked me if she could borrow my truck. 她问能不能借用我的车
    Then she got on her bike and she went out. 然后她骑着她的自行车出去了
    Do you know where she was going? 你知道她要去哪吗
    I don't know. She didn't say. 不知道她没说
    What time did she leave? 她几点离开的
    7,7:30. 七点七点半左右
    And, um, did everything seem okay? 当时一切都还正常吗
    You know, anything different about her? 就是...她有没有什么不一样
    You know, did she maybe have an altercation 比如她有没有跟谁...
    - with someone or some... - Oh, no, no. -发生争吵...-没没有
    - Mare, you're wasting your time. - ...you know, conversation or-- -梅尔你在浪费时间-比如跟谁聊过或是...
    No one else had any reason to hurt her except him. 没人有任何理由要杀她除了他
    Why do you say that? 为什么这么说
    He never wanted her to have that baby. 他从来就不希望她生下那孩子
    He hated her for it. 他因此而恨她
    Were you here last night? 你昨晚在这儿吗
    All fucking night. 整晚
    All right, go. There's your mom. 好了去吧你妈妈在那儿
    Mommy! 妈咪
    Hi, bud. Ooh, I missed you. 伙计我可想死你了
    Good to see you, Carrie. 你好凯莉
    - You ready to have some fun? - Yeah. -准备好去好好玩玩了吗-准备好了
    Whoa, look at you! 瞧瞧你
    She seems like she's doing okay, right? 看起来她情况还不错是吧
    - So high! Ooh! Whoa! - Yeah. -真高哇-还行吧
    Well, she was nice when we came in. 我们来的时候她挺友善的
    Well, we're not the one she hates. 她讨厌的不是我们
    Hey, you hungry, bud? 你饿了吗伙计
    Wanna try to climb on this side? 要不要试试爬这边
    - Hey, you guys got some snacks? - Oh, yeah. Sure. -你们有零食吗-有
    - You can't get me! - Go. -你抓不到我-去吧
    Thanks for bringing him to see me. 谢谢你们带他来见我
    Oh, sure. He was so excited to come. 应该的他知道要来可激动了
    So, where are you living now? 话说你现在住哪
    Sober house in Kennett Square... ...called Rebirth, 肯尼特广场的一个戒酒中心叫重生
    as if we were all dead before we got there. 就好像我们在去之前都死过一次了
    Well, we're all just glad you're doing so great. 我们都很高兴你现在状态这么好
    Thanks. The only thing I'm missing now is my son. 谢了我现在唯一缺的就是我儿子
    I want custody. Full custody. 我想要监护权全部监护权
    I filed the paperwork with my attorney yesterday. 我的律师昨天陪我提交了文件
    My mom, she-- she'll fight you. 我妈...她会反对的
    Yeah. No shit. 那可不
    But I'm his mom, not her. 但我才是他母亲她不是
    Thanks for the snacks. 谢谢你的零食
    - Drew. - Let's go. -德鲁-来吧
    - Oh, snacks. - Pay attention. -零食来了-小心
    We got snacks, and we got some water. 咱们有零食还有水
    When did you, um-- 你...
    When did you last see her, Dylan? 你最后一次见她是什么时候迪伦
    I saw her yesterday. 我昨天见过她
    I went to go grab DJ from her house around 3:00. And... 我三点左右去她家接了DJ然后...
    I saw her out in Sharp's Woods, like, last night. 我昨晚又在夏普森林见到了她
    And what time was that? 大概几点
    I dunno. Maybe 10:00, 10:30. 我说不好可能十点十点半左右
    Which was it, 10:00 or 10:30? 到底是几点十点还是十点半
    10:30. 十点半
    Was she there with you? 她跟你一起去的吗
    No. She came on her own. 不她自己来的
    - Did you talk to her? - No. -你跟她说话了吗-没有
    I mean, I don't really-- things aren't really-- 我是说我...我跟她...
    They're not really good between us right now. 我俩目前关系不是很好
    "Aren't good between you." What does that mean exactly? "关系不是很好"这话是什么意思
    Like, we're arguing about things with DJ. 我们一直在为DJ的事争吵
    And we're not together anymore, so... 而且我们已经分手了所以...
    it's kind of awkward to see each other. 我们见面其实挺尴尬的
    So the mother of your baby's out in those woods last night, 所以你孩子的母亲昨晚在树林里
    same woods you're in, 你也在
    - and you don't say a single a word to her? - No. -而你连一个字都没跟她说-没有
    Like I said, things aren't really good between us right now. 我说了我俩目前关系不是很好
    So we... 所以我们...
    Brianna. Is that Brianna Delrasso? 布丽安娜是布丽安娜·德拉索吗
    - Is she your new girlfriend? -Idon't have a new girlfriend. -她是你的新女友吗-我没有新女友
    What time did you leave the woods? 你昨天什么时候离开树林的
    I got home around midnight. 我半夜左右到家的
    That's not what I asked. 我问的不是这个
    I asked you what time you left the woods. 我问的是你几点离开的树林
    Well, if I got home around midnight, 如果我是半夜到的家
    then I probably left the woods at 11:45. 那应该是11:45离开的树林
    You can ask my mom if you want to. 你也可以问我妈
    Why would I ask your mom? 我为什么要问你妈
    Because she was awake-- 因为她当时还没睡
    It's okay if you want to go ahead and get that. 你想接电话的话没问题
    - You can-- I can give you-- - No. She was in the den -我可以给你...-不用她当时在休息室
    and she was feeding DJ, and-- 'cause his teeth hurt-- 在喂DJ然后因为他牙疼
    and she wanted to give him some milk, 她又想给他喂点奶
    and she asked me to get some, 所以她让我去帮忙拿
    and I didn't know where any was, and-- 我不知道奶放在哪
    Well, I usually keep mine in the fridge. 我一般都把奶放冰箱里
    Well... the kitchen fridge was full. 厨房的冰箱塞满了
    So we usually keep some extra out in the garage fridge. 所以我们通常会额外放一些在车库的冰箱里
    - So that's where I went, all right? - Hey, Dylan. Dylan. Listen. -所以我就去了好吗-迪伦听着
    - Did you have anything to do with Erin's death last night? - No. -你跟昨晚艾琳的死有关吗-没有
    'Cause looking at things right now, 根据目前的情况来看
    you're the only person with a reason to commit this crime. 你是唯一一个有动机犯下这桩罪的人
    I didn't kill Erin. 我没杀艾琳
    You're not gonna put that shit on me. 你不能把这罪名安在我头上
    - I didn't kill her. - I hope you're not lying. -我没杀她-我希望你没撒谎
    'Cause I wanna help you, all right? I really do. 因为我想帮你知道吗真的
    Yeah, I get that things couldn't have been easy for you two. 我知道对你们俩而言生活不容易
    You're young, you know? 你们还年轻
    Fighting over money, sharing custody of a kid. 为钱争吵共同抚养一个孩子
    You know, being a single parent, that-- that's a struggle. 做单亲家长那那很困难
    That struggle is fucking real, right? 那种苦难非常真实对吧

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)第1季第2集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/cxpmeltx.html