美文网首页
少年谢尔顿第1季第5集台词

少年谢尔顿第1季第5集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-07-22 19:13 被阅读0次

    Young Sheldon第1季第5集台词

    英文 中文
    They've got to stop them in this series. 得在这次阻止他们
    - Geez! Damn it! - Come on! -靠-不是吧
    In Texas, the Holy Trinity is God, 在德克萨斯神圣的三位一体是上帝
    football and barbeque, 橄榄球与烧烤
    not necessarily in that order. 顺序可以互换
    I don't care if you win, just cover the damn spread. 谁输谁赢无所谓让分后算我赢就行
    Mom, are you betting again? 妈你又开始赌球了吗
    No. 没有
    ...fans on their feet, 球迷们如坐针毡
    trying to urge the defense on. 希望队伍展开防守
    Fourth down. 第四攻了
    Gotta punt. 必须得弃踢
    Gotta. 必须
    Statistically, always punting on fourth down 数据上来说总在第四攻弃踢
    弃踢是将球踢远虽然球权也转移给对手 但对方就必须从较远的地方开始进攻
    makes no sense. 是十分不合理的
    Statistically, you're a dumbass. 数据上来说你就是个傻逼
    When the Aggies give up the ball 当德州农工大学队
    on their own five-yard line, 被对方在自家五码线进攻时
    the opposing team has a 92% chance of scoring. 对方队伍有92%的几率会得分
    When they punt from deep in their own territory, 当他们从自家场地深处弃踢出去
    the other team still has a 77% chance of scoring. 对方队伍还是有77%的几率得分
    But since they convert on fourth down 50% of the time, 但他们继续进攻有50%几率再得4次进攻机会
    the math says they should never punt again. 所以计算显示他们不该弃踢
    Okay, you can tell me, 好了你偷偷跟妈说
    who's his real daddy? 他亲生父亲到底是谁
    Sheldon, I've been playing and coaching football all my life. 谢尔顿我踢球与当教练一辈子了
    I don't think your math is right. 我觉得你算得不对
    Really? 是吗
    Hang on. 你等等
    No, it's right. 不没算错
    ...able to hold A&M to a field goal, 让农工队只是射门得分的话
    they'll only be down six points. 他们就只会落后6分
    Is it your dentist? 是你的牙医吗
    The little guy with the glasses? 那个戴眼镜的小个子
    You can tell me. 放心跟我说实话
    ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
    ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
    ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    I got to tell you, I'm a little worried about my mother. 跟你说我有点担心我妈
    完整版请点击
    She keeps betting on these football games, 她整天赌这些球赛
    next thing you know, there's an Italian fella 之后哪天可能就会来个意大利小伙
    driving off with her pickup truck. 来把她的小货车开走抵债
    You think Sheldon's right? 你觉得谢尔顿说得对吗
    About what? 哪件事情
    The punting and the math. 弃踢还有他的计算
    I should think so. 我相信应该对
    He's been doing our taxes since he's six years old. 从他六岁时起我们家纳税就是他在弄
    We never been audited. 我们也没被税局稽查
    That's true. 这倒是
    He even got us that nice refund last year. 他去年还帮我们拿到退税呢
    How come Mom's not taking me to school? 为什么今天不是妈载我去学校
    'Cause once in a while, 因为有时候
    your dad wants to spend some time with you. 你老爸也会想跟你相处一下啊
    My little Shel-man. 我的小谢仔
    But Mom's car has a backseat. 但是妈的车有后座
    Statistically, I'm much safer there. 数据上来说我坐那里比较安全
    Hey, I'm glad you brought up statistically. 我刚好也想跟你聊一下这个数据
    You think those numbers you talked about for Texas A&M 你觉得你昨天说的德州农工大学队的数据
    would apply to my JV squad? 也能用在我带的队伍上吗
    I don't see why not. 没道理不能啊
    Unlike our former principal, math doesn't discriminate. 数学与前任校长不同的是数学不歧视人
    You're not thinking about taking his advice, are you? 你不会是想用他的建议吧
    - Never you mind. - But he's wrong. -用不着你管-可是他是错的
    Everybody knows you punt on fourth down. 大家都知道第四攻应该弃踢
    Why does everybody knowing something make it right? 为什么大家都知道就等于它是对的
    Because. 因为
    That's what makes this country great. 美国就是因此而伟大
    Many years later, 许多年后
    my brother would use this same argument 我哥也用了这句话
    in front of a judge. 跟法官解释
    He was still convicted for urinating in a phone booth. 但他在电话亭里撒尿的事还是被定罪了
    Oh, damn it.
    I'll send in the punting team. 我去让弃踢手上场
    Hang on. Hang on. 等等你等等
    What? 怎么
    Let's go for it. 继续进攻
    Why? We got plenty of time. 为什么我们时间还很充足啊
    I know. Still want to go for it. 我知道还是想要继续进攻
    We're on the 12-yard line. Everybody know you punt. 我们在12码线上呢大家都知道该保守弃踢
    Why does everybody knowing something make it right? 谁说大家都知道就等于它是对的
    But we're on the 12-yard line, Coach. 但是在我们球门口啊教练
    Okay, Coach says we're going for it. 教练让我们继续进攻
    Stupid brother. 白痴弟弟
    - What? - Nothing. -什么-没事
    Power left jumbo on two, on two. Ready, break! 左侧突破准备散开
    And your Wolves are going for it on fourth down. 狼队在第四攻选择继续进攻
    What the hell? Punt! 什么鬼弃踢啊
    Statistically, they're better off going for it. 数据上来说继续进攻比较好
    - Says who? - My little boy. -谁说的-我儿子
    That's why everybody punts. 这就是为什么大家都弃踢
    That was just plain foolishness. 这简直就是脑袋抽风
    Your little boy's a real genius. 你小儿子可真天才啊
    Well, actually he is. 他还真是天才
    Come on. 不是吧
    Too many men on the field, defense. 犯规防守方场上人数过多
    Replay fourth down. 第四攻重来
    Ah. Thank you, Jesus. 感谢老天
    Now, can I send in the punt team? 我现在可以叫弃踢手上场了吗
    Coach? 教练
    And they're going for it again. 他们再度继续进攻
    What the hell? Punt! 什么鬼啊弃踢啊
    Remind me to tell you about the tax refund I got from the IRS. 提醒我下次跟你说我拿到国税局退税的事
    Set. Hut! 开始
    Go, go, go, go, go, go! 上上上上上
    Go! Whoo! 上啊
    Go, go, go! Go! 冲啊冲啊
    He's at the 30, the 20, the 10. 来到了30码线20码10码
    Touchdown, Wolves! 达阵得分狼队
    I never had any doubt, Coach. Never had any doubt. 我就没怀疑过你教练没怀疑过
    Oh, booyah! Yes. 看到没太好啦
    Sweet dreams, baby. 晚安啦宝贝
    Night, Meemaw. 晚安姥姥
    Can I ask you a favor? 我能请你帮个忙吗
    - Sure. What? - You know those statistics -可以啊什么事-你还记得
    that you were talking about with your dad? 你跟你爸爸说的那些什么数据吗
    Could... could that be applied to, say, 那些数据也能套用到...
    who might win the Cowboys-Packers game next week? 比如说下周的牛仔与包装工队比赛吗
    And, more specifically, by how much? 能不能更详细到差多少分之类的
    I suppose with enough data I could make a reasonable guess. 如果我有足够数据应该可以给出合理猜测
    I don't want a guess, I want to know. 我不要猜测我要确切的
    Mom said you're not supposed to gamble. 妈说不可以赌博
    Sleep, child! 睡你的觉死小孩
    - Mom? - In here! -妈-在这里呢
    I'll get those numbers to you tomorrow. 我明天把那些数据弄给你
    Just tucking him in. 来哄他睡觉
    I got something for you. 我有东西给你
    It's dirty. 是脏的
    Well, that's 'cause it's the game ball. 因为这是比赛用过的球
    And you earned it, 'cause you helped us win. 这是你应得的因为你帮我们赢了比赛
    Okay, but can you wash it? 好吧但你能先洗一洗吗
    Sheldon, your daddy's telling you he's proud of you. 谢尔顿你爸爸是在夸你以你为荣呢
    I see. Thank you, Dad. 好吧谢谢你爸爸
    You're welcome. 不客气
    I'm still never touching that. 但我还是不要碰它
    Let's go wipe it off. 去帮他擦干净吧
    For the next five weeks, 接下来的五周
    I continued to help my father apply statistics 我继续帮我爸爸套用数据
    to coach his team. 来执教他的队伍
    Not surprisingly, they continued to win, 毫无意外地队伍一直在赢
    which changed my status in the school dramatically. 这让我在学校的地位冲上云霄
    - There he is! - Yo, Sheldon! -他来啦-谢尔顿
    Shel-dog! 谢狗
    Math man! 数学哥
    Hey, cutie. 小可爱
    It was a nightmare. 简直就是一场恶梦
    Shel-dog! 谢狗
    Hugging, hair tousling, high fives. 拥抱弄乱头发击掌
    And as my popularity grew, so did my time aloft. 我的人气冲上云霄我在空中的时间也长了
    Hey, I've been looking all over for you. 我到处在找你呢
    Do you know how popular we are? 你知道我们现在人气有多高吗
    - We? - Yeah. -我们吗-对啊
    I put the word out I was helping you with the football stats. 我放出消息说我有帮忙你算橄榄球的数据
    And since I'm Asian, they bought it. 他们看我是亚洲人就信了
    Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it. 你享受这感觉我替你高兴
    You're not? 你不享受吗
    I was touched 82 times this afternoon. 今天一下午我被人摸了82次
    What do you mean, "touched"? 你说"摸"是什么意思
    Not inappropriately. 不是不合适地乱"摸"
    Joyfully. 是开心地
    Affectionately. 充满热情地
    A cheerleader hugged me to her bosom. 还有一个拉拉队员抱我入她胸
    That's amazing. 太爽了吧
    No more high fives. 我不要再击掌了
    I can't keep washing my hands. 我不想一直洗手
    There's my little assistant coach. 这不是我的小助理教练吗
    Hello, Dad. 你好啊老爸
    You have any more, uh, arithmetic ideas 关于下星期的比赛
    for next week's game? 还有什么算出来的小妙招吗
    I do, but I'm trying to finish my homework. 有啊但我想先写完作业
    Looks complicated. 看起来很复杂啊
    Advanced chemistry. It's not. 这是高等化学不复杂啊
    What are you guys doing? 你们在干嘛呢
    Your brother and I are gonna knock around a few ideas 你弟弟跟我在讨论讨论下周
    for the Freeport game. 对弗里波特队的比赛打法
    Can I help? 我能帮忙吗
    Actually, yeah. Run out to my truck. 可以啊帮忙跑去我车上
    There's a little, uh, pocket calculator on my front seat. 前座有一个口袋计算器
    I got you a present. 我有个礼物给你
    Thought it might help with your figuring. 我想这个能帮忙你算
    I don't need a calculator, Dad. I am one. 我不需要计算器啊爸我就是计算器
    Sure. 行吧
    Go get it anyway. 还是去拿吧
    It's solar-powered. 是太阳能的
    Can you imagine that? 你能想象到吗
    Georgie, turn that down! 小乔治小声点
    What? 什么
    And look at this room. You need to clean this mess up. 看看你房间快给我整理干净
    I'll get to it later. 我等会再弄
    No, you'll get to it now. 不行你现在就整理
    I don't feel like it. 我不想
    Well, your feelings have nothing to do with it. 不管你想不想都现在去打扫
    And stop throwing that ball. 也不要再丢那个球了
    My room bothers you so much, you clean it. 我房间让你这么看了烦那你来打扫
    That's it! You are grounded! You hear me?! 够了你被禁足了听到没
    The hell? 怎么回事
    There's my little Moonpie. 我的小饼饼
    Did you get a chance to look at this week's games for me? 你抽空帮我看这周的比赛了吗
    - Not yet. - You understand there's a little time crunch involved. -还没-你知道没剩多少时间了吧
    Meemaw's got some outstanding loans I need to pay back. 姥姥有一些欠款得还上呢
    I'm sorry, I have to finish my homework 抱歉但我得先写完作业
    and then I have to help my dad. 然后去帮完我爸爸之后才有空
    Come on. 来嘛
    I'm your meemaw. 我是你亲爱的姥姥
    I make you cookies. 我还给你做饼干
    How 'bout a little quid pro quo? 咱们俩互利互惠一下如何
    As much as I enjoy your use of Latin, no. 虽然我挺喜欢你用成语但不了
    Shelly, time to get ready for bed. 谢利该准备上床睡觉了
    But I'm not done. 我还没写完呢
    Don't you sass me, too, young man. 小家伙别跟我顶嘴
    Brush your teeth and get to bed. 去刷牙睡觉
    I think your anger might be a little misdirected. 我觉得你的怒火有点发泄错地方了
    Don't you start with me either. 你也别来跟我挑事
    Now, see, you're still shootin' wide. 瞧你还是在拿旁人出气
    Good evening, Mrs. Cooper. 晚上好库珀太太
    Can I speak to Sheldon? 我能和谢尔顿聊聊吗
    No, you can't speak to Sheldon. 不行你不能
    It's late. He's in bed. 很晚了他已经上床睡了
    Oh. I was hoping he might like to go to a party with me. 我想问他要不要跟我一起去派对
    Has everyone lost their mind? 大家都集体发疯了吗
    He's a little boy, Tam! 他还是个孩子丹
    Good night! 晚安
    Good Lord, that mouth of yours is a machine gun tonight. 天啊今晚你那张嘴好像机关枪似地
    What are you doing? 你在干什么
    Trying to calculate the odds of the Dolphins 试着算出下周日海豚队
    covering the spread next Sunday. 让分后赢的几率
    I like dolphins. 我喜欢海豚
    They talk out of that hole in their head. 他们用脑袋上的洞来说话
    Hello. 你好
    Tam?
    What are you doing here? 你怎么会在这儿
    Would you like to go to a party with me? 你愿意和我一起去派对吗
    I don't want to go to a party with anyone. 我不想和任何人一起去派对
    I would! 我愿意
    Please, Sheldon. 拜托了谢尔顿
    It's right across the street. 就在马路对面
    Just get me in, and you can go back to bed. 带我进去然后你就可以回来睡觉了
    I have to ask my mom. 我得先问下我妈妈
    No need. She knows all about the party. 不用了她知道派对的事
    All right, then. 那好吧
    I need a minute to change. 给我一分钟换身衣服
    - Why are you wearing that? - It makes me look older. -你为什么穿这个-能让我看起来成熟些
    Just so we're clear, once you get in, 先把话说清楚一把你弄进去
    I'm going home. 我就回家了
    Hey! Sheldon! 好呀谢尔顿
    What are you doing? 你这是干什么
    Hey, everybody, check it out! Sheldon's here! 各位快看啊谢尔顿来了
    I hope that doesn't wake up the kids. 希望孩子们不会被那派对吵醒

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:少年谢尔顿第1季第5集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/pdjymltx.html