![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i22052091/4d16222d87fa5dca.png)
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Oh yes, Moss, I'm fine! The nurse said I didn't do myself any serious damage.
没事,莫斯,我很好!护士说我没给自己造成任何严重损伤。
I'm standing over here!
我站在这儿呢!
I know, I know, I'm joking, I'm fine! What we gonna do about her?
我知道,我跟你开个玩笑。我没事!我们该怎么对付她?
Well, I just went in, and she was having a pretend conversation.
我刚才进去,她正在假装打电话。
Really?
真的吗?
Yes. She's a little bit weird...to say the least.
没错。她有点奇怪...毫不夸张地说。
What's that?
那是什么?
Oh just water. Sometimes I get a hot ear, and this helps cool it down.
就是水。有时我耳朵会发热,这个能帮我降降温。
She is quite the oddbod. Did you notice how she didn't even get excited when she saw this original ZXIT 1?
她真是个怪胎。你注意到没,她看到这台原版ZXIT一代一点都不激动?
Yeah, that was weird. It's almost as if she doesn't know anything about computers.
就是,那还真是脑残。而且她几乎一点都不懂电脑。
What? !
什么?!
Look what you did!
干嘛?看看你弄的!
Oh don't worry. That's why I always make 2 cups of tea. Anyway, what were we talking about?
没关系。这就是为何我沏茶总是沏两杯。对了,刚才说到哪了?
Oh, her not knowing anything about computers.
哦,说她不懂电脑。
What? !
什么?!
Ok, so we definitely want to get rid of her.
就是这样,我们一定要把她赶走。
I agree, yeah.
我同意。
Ok, so, here's the plan...
那好。计划是这样的...
A plan? Let me put on my slightly larger glasses. Ok, hit me!
还有计划?先等我戴上稍大一点的眼镜。好了,说吧!
Ok. We go in...
好。我们先进去...
When?
什么时候?
You know, like in a minute.
大概一分钟以后吧。
Will that be enough time for me to get to know the plan?
一分钟足够我听完计划吗?
Yeah, you know what? I shouldn't have used the word "Plan"! I've clearly gotten you overexcited!
好吧,我不该用"计划"这个词,很明显我让你过于激动了。
Would "steamed" be a better word?Although that's just as exciting, I might even use these.
用"急切"这个词更好一些吧?反正就是兴奋的意思,我还是戴以前的眼镜吧i。
All I was gonna say was...We go in, I make up a load of bullocks about computers and we'll see if she picks up on it.
我只是想说...我们先进去,然后我瞎编几句计算机术语,看她听不听得懂。
Yes. I can see why you didn't want to use the word "Plan".
我明白你为什么不想用"计划"这个词了。
Let me do the talk.
让我跟她说吧。
All right.
好吧。
Ouh, Moss, Moss Moss! Ok, we need to get this right, you know?We...we need to stay calm. We do not wanna go in there half-cocked.
对了,莫斯!莫斯...我们这次可要搞定啊,你懂吗?我们要保持淡定。可不能毫无准备就进去。
枪在美国历史上曾经起了重要的作用。枪是探险家、垦荒者和牛仔必不可少的伴侣。这固然已经是陈年往事,但是这段流逝的岁月却在语言中留下了自己的脚印, 美国英语里至今还有不少习惯用语都和枪或者开火射击有关。Cock作动词用的时候就解释扳上枪上的扳机,所以half-cocked意思是准备开火的扳机还没完全扳上,或者说是枪上的开火保险装置还没完全打开。
Hang on, guys. How can I help?
稍等一下,伙计们。找我有什么事吗?
Uh, we were just wondering now that you're "The Boss", would you like us to access the data supplier and connect you up to the matrix?
我们刚才在想,既然你已经是我们的"主管"了,请问你需要我们访问数据供应方帮你接通矩阵吗?
You just made all that up?
这些词都是你瞎编的吧?
You don't know anything about computers, admit it!
你根本就不懂电脑,承认吧!
Will you stop trying to undermine me? !Now get in there, and do some work, to do with computers! I'll be in there in a minute and check up on you!
你们能别跟我耍花招了吗?!马上滚到外面,给我干活儿去!搞电脑去!我一分钟后就出去检查!
Ok, lady! You've won this round, but we can wait!
行啊,女士!你这回赢了,可我们也不认输!
You will slip up one day, and believe you me, we will be there when you do!
总有一天你会露馅的,相信我,到那时我们一定会抓住你的!
believe you me俚语,你相信好。
There will be some piece of evidence that will prove without any shadow of a doubt that you don't know anything about computers.
准会有蛛丝马迹能证明,你是个毫无疑问的电脑盲!
What are you doing?
你又在干吗?
Plugging in your computer.
给你的电脑插上电源。
网友评论