美文网首页it 狂人
IT狂人S01E01 (隔夜果酱)团队精神

IT狂人S01E01 (隔夜果酱)团队精神

作者: 千年代 | 来源:发表于2020-04-27 15:12 被阅读0次

    It might be something you say, or something you do!

    那些迹象可能会是你说的话,或者干的事!

    But when we notice this, and believe me we will notice this, there's going to be a long way down for you, sweet chicks!

    我们只要注意到这些迹象,相信我,我们一定会留意的,你就会在这儿待好长时间,小丫头!

    He'll realise in a second.

    他马上就会反应过来他说错了。

    I cannot believe you're going to tell on me. You're like a pair of horrible old women.

    真不敢相信,你们居然打算告发我。你们俩就像一对老巫婆。

    What did she say?

    她说什么?

    She said we're like horrible old women.

    她说我们像老巫婆。

    She didn't!

    她怎会这么说!

    Hey guys! Ok, got something to tell me?

    你们好啊,伙计们!找我有事吗?

    Yes, well, it's like this...

    有点事。是这样的...

    Look at you! My I.T.Team.

    看看你们!我的 IT团队。

    Yeah. Team players each and every one of you.

    没错。你们每个人都是团队的一员。

    Yeah, what she...

    对,但她...

    There's no room for people who can't act in a team on my team!

    在我这儿没有团队精神可不行!

    Excuse me. Hello? What? ! Well if you can't work as a team, you're all fired! That's it, you heard me, fine! Get your things and go!

    抱歉。喂?什么?!要是你们不能像团队一样工作,就给我走人!就是那样,你没听错,你们被解雇了!拿着你的东西走人!

    Hello, Security? Everyone on floor 4 is fired. Escort them from the premises. And do it as a team!

    喂,保卫科吗?四楼的人都被炒了,把他们送出大楼。别忘了团队合作!

    Remember you're a team, and if you can't act as a team, you're fired ,too!

    记住你们是个团队,如果没有团队精神你们也给我走人!

    Dawn! Get onto recruitment. Tell them to look for a security team that can work as team.

    道恩!找人事部,让他们招一组有团队精神的保安队。

    They may have to escort our security team from the building, for not acting like a team!

    让他们把现在的保安队轰出去,他们没有团队精神!

    Team! Team team team team team! I even love saying the word "Team".

    团队!团队 、团队、团队...我特喜欢说这个词。

    You probably think that's a picture of my family?

    你们可能认为这是我家的全家福?

    It's the A Team. Body, Doyle, Tiger, the Jewellery Man! All of them! So what do you wanna tell me?

    其实这是顶级团队。宝迪 、道尔、 泰格、 还有个带珠宝的男人!他们都是!话说你们来找我什么事?

    Well, it's just not working out.

    哦,我们之间合不来。

    He's joking!

    他开玩笑呢!

    But you said...

    可你刚才说...

    Not working out?

    合不来?

    Oh no! No! We are getting on like a big house on fire! Yeah!

    啊没有没有!我们之间好着呢,跟老房子着火似的!没错!

    My ear's getting hot!

    我的耳朵烫死了!

    No. You know what? We should leave now, because you know, you're a busy man and we've taken far too much of your time.

    看来我们该走了。因为你是个大忙人,我们已经占用你很多时间了。

    Jen could you just get the door for me there?

    珍啊,你能帮我开一下门吗?

    Absolutely Roy!

    当然可以,罗伊!

    So why did you come here in the first place?

    那你们一开始来这儿是干吗?

    Um...We set up a voice activation system on your computer. I think you're gonna enjoy it.

    那个...我们给你电脑装了个语言激活系统。我觉得你会喜欢的。

    It might just take a little while to get the pitch right on the voice, but nonetheless, go ahead! Thank you very much! Bye bye! Thank you!

    可能要花点时间调整声音,让音高和内置语音对应上,不过没关系,多练习练习就好了!非常感谢!再见!谢谢!

    How exciting! Hello. Hello computer! Hello! Hello. Hello computer...

    太激动了!你好。电脑你好!你好!你好。电脑你好...

    What good are you? You obviously don't know anything about computers.

    你到底会什么?你明显对电脑一窍不通。

    No, but...OK.But I can learn. You know, I mean, for example Moss, you could take me through what you're doing right now.

    我是不懂,可...没关系,我可以学嘛。比如,莫斯,你可以简单说下你在做什么吗。

    I'd be delighted! I'm just working on a very simple piece of programming code...

    非常乐意!我在写一段十分简单的程序代码...

    I see...Oh God, no, I'm lying again! I didn't understand any of that!

    原来如此...天啊,我又撒谎了!我一点都没听懂!

    I don't know anything about computers, I mean, I'm absolutely useless to you. I might as well pack up and go home.

    我对电脑一窍不通,对你们丝毫无用处啊,我还是收拾东西回家算了。

    Hi! Is Roy around?

    你好,请问罗伊在吗?

    Hello there, little lady! Are you lost? How can I help you? I'm Roy.

    你好啊,小姑娘!你迷路了吗?要我带你回家吗?我就是罗伊。

    You wanted me to come down? ! Well here I am! !

    让我下来是吧?!姑奶奶我来了!

    Not the face! ! Not the face! !

    别踹脸!别踹脸!

    Yeah well, maybe this will teach you to treat people with a little bit of respect!

    或许这能教教你,对人要有点儿礼貌!

    Is it certainly 'cos we spoke on the phone earlier?

    真是因为之前的那通电话吗?

    Oh my God! Are those Manolo's? Oh, yes!

    我的天呐!这鞋是莫罗的吗?哦,是啊!(莫罗:英国品牌,高跟鞋中的"贵族")

    They are gorgeous! Were they expensive?

    真漂亮啊!是不是挺贵的?

    No, no no! Got them in a sale.

    不贵啦!我趁打折买的。

    Oh God! Clever you! I'm never lucky enough to get a bargain like that.

    天啊,你真聪明!我从没赶上过这么值的东西。

    Well, I should take you shopping.

    没事,下次我带你去。

    Yeah, no that would be fantastic. Oh, I will give you a call. Nice to meet you! Take care!

    行啊,太好了。到时候我给你打电话。很高兴见到你!保重哦!

    Nice meeting you!

    我也很高兴见到你!

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:IT狂人S01E01 (隔夜果酱)团队精神

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/zunywhtx.html