I should have gone back to the wall and warned them, but-- |
我应该回长城去报告, 但是... |
I saw what I saw. |
我真的看见了. |
I saw the White Walkers. |
我看见异鬼了. |
People need to know. |
这是真的, 告诉大家. |
If you can get word to my family... |
如果你能带话给我家人... |
Tell them I'm no coward. |
告诉他们我不是懦夫. |
Tell them I'm sorry. |
告诉他们我很愧疚. |
Forgive me, Lord. |
神啊, 请宽恕我. |
In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon, |
以拜拉席恩家族的劳勃一世... |
- the first of his name... - Don't look away. |
- 劳勃一世... - 不要看别处. |
...King of the Andals and the first men... |
...安达尔人及先民的国王... |
Father will know if you do. |
父亲会察觉到的. |
...Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the realm, |
...七国统治者 暨全境守护者之名, |
I, Eddard of the House Stark, |
我, 史塔克家族的艾德, |
Lord of Winterfell and warden of the north, |
临冬城主兼北境守护者, |
sentence you to die. |
在此判处你死刑. |
You did well. |
你表现很好. |
You understand why I did it? |
你明白我为什么这么做吗? |
Jon said he was a deserter. |
琼恩说他是个逃兵. |
But do you understand why i had to kill him? |
但你是否明白 为什么我要亲自动手? |
"Our way is the old way"? |
"我们遵循古老的传统"? |
The man who passes the sentence |
宣判人死刑者 |
should swing the sword. |
必须亲手执行. |
Is it true he saw the White Walkers? |
他说他看见了异鬼是真的吗? |
The White Walkers have been gone for thousands of years. |
异鬼已经消失几千年了. |
So he was lying? |
所以他在撒谎? |
A madman sees what he sees. |
疯人会看见臆想的东西. |
What is it? |
这是怎么回事? |
Mountain lion? |
山狮干的? |
There are no Mountain lions in these woods. |
这片森林里没有山狮. |
It's a freak! |
这是只怪物! |
It's a direwolf. |
这是只冰原狼. |
Tough old beast. |
凶猛的古老野兽. |
There are no direwolves south of the wall. |
长城以南可没有冰原狼. |
Now there are five. |
现在有五只了. |
You want to hold it? |
你想抱一下它吗? |
Where will they go? |
它们该怎么办? |
Their mother's dead. |
它们的母亲已经死了. |
They don't belong down here. |
它们不属于这里. |
Better a quick death. |
不如干脆趁早了结. |
They won't last without their mother. |
没有母狼它们也活不了多久. |
- Right. Give it here. - No! |
- 对. 交给我吧. - 不要! |
Put away your blade. |
把你的剑拿开. |
I take orders from your father, not you. |
我听命于你父亲, 而不是你. |
- Please, father! - I'm sorry, Bran. |
- 求你了, 父亲! - 抱歉, 布兰. |
Lord Stark? |
史塔克大人? |
There are five pups... |
这里有五只小狼... |
one for each of the Stark children. |
史塔克家正好有五个孩子. |
The direwolf is the sigil of your House. |
而冰原狼是您的家徽. |
They were meant to have them. |
您的孩子注定要拥有它们. |
You will train them yourselves. |
你们要自己训练它们. |
You will feed them yourselves. |
自己喂养他们. |
And if they die, you will bury them yourselves. |
如果它们死了, 你们还要亲手埋葬它们. |
What about you? |
那你呢? |
I'm not a Stark. |
我不姓史塔克. |
Get on. |
走吧. |
What is it? |
怎么了? |
The runt of the litter-- that one's yours, snow. |
一窝之劣种-- 非你莫属哈, 雪诺. |
As your brother, I feel it's my duty to warn you: |
作为你的孪生兄弟, 我有责任提醒你: |
You worry too much. |
你担心过度了. |
- It's starting to show. - And you never worry about anything. |
- 全显在脸上了. - 你从来不担心任何事. |
When we were seven and you jumped off the cliffs at Casterly Rock, |
记得我们七岁那年, |
100-foot drop into the water, |
你从凯岩城的百尺悬崖上跳进水里, |
and you were never afraid. |
你从来没有害怕过. |
There was nothing to be afraid of until you told father. |
本来就没什么可怕, 直到你把这件事告诉父亲. |
"We're lannisters. |
"我们是兰尼斯特家的人. |
Lannisters don't act like fools." |
兰尼斯特家的人从来不干蠢事." |
What if Jon Arryn told someone? |
如果琼恩艾林告诉了别人怎么办? |
But who would he tell? |
他会跟谁说? |
- My husband. - If he told the King, both our heads |
- 我的丈夫. - 如果他告诉了国王, 我们俩的脑袋 |
would be skewered on the city gates by now. |
早就该挂在城门上了. |
Whatever Jon Arryn knew or didn't know, it died with him. |
不管琼恩艾林知道什么, 他已经死了. |
And Robert will choose a new Hand of the King-- someone to do his job |
劳勃会找个新的国王之手替他办事 |
while he's off fucking boars and hunting whores-- |
好让他继续玩野猪打女人... |
or is it the other way around? |
我是不是说反了? |
And life will go on. |
一切都会照旧的. |
You should be The Hand of the King. |
你应该成为国王之手. |
That's an honor I can do without. |
我可不要这份荣耀. |
Their days are too long, |
他们日理万机, |
their lives are too short. |
却常常死于非命. |
All these years |
虽然过了这么多年 |
and I still feel like an outsider |
有时我还觉得自己是个外人 |
when I come here. |
就比如来到这个地方的时候. |
You have five northern children. |
你生育了五个北境的孩子. |
You're not an outsider. |
你可不是外人. |
I wonder if the old gods agree. |
恐怕远古诸神不这么想. |
It's your gods with all the rules. |
你信仰的神也是规矩多多. |
I am so sorry, my love. |
我有个坏消息, 亲爱的. |
- Tell me. - There was a raven from King's Landing. |
- 怎么了. - 君临城来了一只渡鸦. |
Jon Arryn is dead. |
琼恩艾林去世了. |
A fever took him. |
他死于热病. |
I know he was like a father to you. |
我知道他跟你情同父子. |
- Your sister, the boy? - They both have their health, |
- 你妹妹和她的孩子呢? - 他们都还健康, |
gods be good. |
诸神保佑. |
The raven brought more news... |
渡鸦还带来了别的消息... |
The King rides for Winterfell... |
国王正往临冬城来... |
with the Queen |
带着王后... |
and all the rest of them. |
还有其他很多人. |
If he's coming this far north... |
他不辞辛苦来到北境... |
There's only one thing he's after. |
肯定只为了一件事. |
You can always say no, Ned. |
你有权拒绝, 奈德. |
网友评论