权力的游戏第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
== syncby <font color="#00ff00">elderman</font> == == corrected by <font color="#ec14bd">elderman</font> == | == 翻译<font color="#00ff00">freesand</font> == |
Welcome, Lord Stark. | 欢迎, 史塔克大人. |
Grand Maester Pycelle has called a meeting of the Small Council. | 派席尔大学士提议召开御前会议. |
The honor of your presence is requested. | 希望您能大驾光临. |
Get the girls settled in. I'll be back in time for supper. | 好好安顿我的女儿. 我晚餐前回来. |
- And, Jory, you go with them. - Yes, my Lord. | - 乔里, 你跟他们去. - 是, 大人. |
If you'd like to change into something more appropriate... | 你是否需要换件合适的衣服... |
Thank the gods you're here, Stark. | 感谢诸神, 您终于到了, 史塔克大人. |
About time we had some stern, northern leadership. | 目前的时局需要有坚强的北方人来领导. |
About glad to see you're protecting the throne. | 很高兴有您在保护国王. |
Sturdy old thing. | 真是个笨重的家伙. |
How many Kings' asses have polished it, I wonder? | 不知它曾见识过多少位国王的屁股? |
Um, what's the line? | 嗯, 那句俗话怎么说来着? |
The King shits and The Hand wipes. | 国王拉屎, 首相擦屁股. |
Very handsome armor. | 好漂亮的铠甲. |
- Not a scratch on it. - I know. | - 连一丝刮痕都没有. - 我知道. |
People have been swinging at me for years, but they always seem to miss. | 多年以来无数人想击中我, 但总是失手. |
You've chosen your opponents wisely then. | 这说明你很会挑选对手. |
I have a knack for it. | 这方面我确实很有一套. |
权力的游戏高频单词统计
It must be strange for you coming into this room. | 当你走进这个大厅肯定有一种特别的感觉. |
I was standing right here when it happened. | 当年我就站在这个地方. |
He was very brave, your brother. | 你的兄弟他非常勇敢. |
Your father too. | 你的父亲也一样. |
They didn't deserve to die like that. | 他们不该承受那样的酷刑. |
Nobody deserves to die like that. | 没人应该承受那样的酷刑. |
But you just stood there and watched. | 但你只是站在那里看. |
500 men just stood there and watched. | 五百个人只是站在那里看. |
All the great knights of the Seven Kingdoms-- | 七国上下几乎所有的伟大骑士们-- |
you think anyone said a word, lifted a finger? | 有谁说过一句话, 伸过一根手指头? |
No, Lord Stark. | 没有, 史塔克大人. |
500 men and this room was silent as a crypt. | 五百个人济济一堂, 这里却象墓地一样死寂. |
Except for the screams, of course, | 当然除了受刑者的惨叫, |
and the Mad King laughing. | 还有疯王的狂笑. |
And later... | 后来... |
when I watched the Mad King die, | 当我看到疯王的死状, |
I remembered him laughing as your father burned... | 我又想起你父亲被烧死时他的笑声... |
It felt like justice. | 正义终于得到了伸张. |
Is that what you tell yourself at night? | 你每晚就是这样安慰自己的吗? |
You're a servant of justice? | 你是在为正义服务? |
That you were avenging my father when you | 你认为你是在为我父亲报仇... |
shoved your sword in Aerys Targaryen's back? | 当你将剑刺入伊里斯坦格利安的后背? |
Tell me-- | 请你告诉我-- |
if I'd stabbed the Mad King in the belly instead of the back, | 如果那时我的剑是从疯王的前胸刺入, |
would you admire me more? | 你就会佩服我了是吗? |
You served him well | 你不是为国王, 也不是为正义 |
when serving was safe. | 你是为自己的身家性命服务. |
Lord Stark. | 史塔克大人. |
Lord Varys. | 瓦里斯大人. |
I was grievously sorry to hear of your troubles on the Kingsroad. | 我很遗憾地获知你们在国王大道上遇到的麻烦事. |
We are all praying for Prince Joffrey's full recovery. | 我们都在祈祷乔佛里王子能早日康复. |
A shame you didn't say a prayer for the butcher's son. | 我很遗憾你没有为那屠夫的儿子祈祷半句. |
Renly! You're looking well. | 蓝礼! 你看起来气色很好. |
And you look tired from the road. | 你看起来有点疲累. |
I told them this meeting could wait another day, but-- | 我曾提议让会议延期举行, 但-- |
Man: But we have a Kingdom to look after. | 但国家大事不容拖延. |
I've hoped to meet you for some time, Lord Stark. | 我一直希望与您见见面, 史塔克大人. |
No doubt Lady Catelyn has mentioned me. | 凯特琳夫人肯定向您提起过我吧. |
She has, Lord Baelish. | 她是提过, 贝里席大人. |
I understand you knew my brother Brandon as well. | 我想你也认识我的兄弟布兰登. |
权力的游戏中英对照台词本截图
All too well. I still carry a token of his esteem | 熟得很. 至今我身上都还留着他的纪念 |
from navel to collarbone. | ...胸口上的一道伤疤. |
Perhaps you chose the wrong man to duel with. | 也许你选择了一个错误的决斗对象. |
It wasn't the man that I chose, my Lord. | 我选择的可不是他, 大人. |
It was Catelyn Tully. | 而是凯特琳徒利. |
A woman worth fighting for, I'm sure you'll agree. | 一个值得为之而战的女人, 我确信你也有同感. |
I humbly beg your pardon, my Lord Stark. | 我诚挚地请求您原谅, 史塔克大人. |
Grand Maester. | 大学士. |
How many years has it been? | 我们多少年没见过面了? |
- You were a young man. - And you served another King. | - 当年您还是青春年少. - 而当年您还在服侍前朝国王. |
Oh, how forgetful of me. | 哦, 我都快忘记了. |
This belongs to you, now. | 现在这个属于您了. |
Should we begin? | 我们开始吧? |
- Without the King? - Winter may be coming, | - 不等国王来吗? - 或许凛冬将至, |
but I'm afraid the same cannot be said for my brother. | 但恐怕我的兄弟并不这么认为. |
Varys: His Grace has many cares. | 陛下有太多事情需要操心. |
He entrusts some small matters to us | 所以便将小事交给我们 |
that we might lighten the load. | 以减轻他的负担. |
We are the Lords of Small Matters here. | 我们都是处理小事的大人. |
My brother instructs us to stage a tournament | 我的兄弟指示我们举办一次比武竞技 |
in honor of Lord Stark's appointment as Hand of the King. | 以庆祝史塔克大人被任命为国王之手. |
Mmm, how much? | 嗯, 要花多少钱? |
40,000 gold dragons to the champion, | 冠军奖励四万金龙币, |
20,000 to the runner-up, | 亚军奖励两万金龙币, |
20,000 to the winning archer. | 射箭优胜也奖励两万. |
Can the treasury bear such expense? | 国库付得出这笔款子? |
I'll have to borrow it. | 我只能靠借贷了. |
The Lannisters will accommodate, I expect. | 我想兰尼斯特家会很乐意支援的. |
We already owe Lord Tywin three million gold. | 反正我们已经欠了泰温大人三百万金龙了. |
What's another 80,000? | 再借个八万算什么? |
Are you telling me the crown is three million in debt? | 你说王室负债高达三百万? |
I'm telling you the crown is six million in debt. | 实话告诉你, 王室负债共有六百万. |
How could you let this happen? | 你怎么会让国家落到这步田地? |
The Master of Coin finds the money. | 财政大臣只管筹钱. |
The King and The Hand spend it. | 花钱的是国王和首相. |
I will not believe Jon Arryn | 我不相信琼恩艾林... |
allowed Robert to bankrupt the realm. | 会允许劳勃这样胡乱挥霍. |
Lord Arryn gave wise and prudent advice, | 艾林大人是有很多睿智的谏言, |
but I fear his Grace | 但恐怕国王陛下... |
- doesn't always listen. - "Counting coppers," he calls it. | - 不见得都会听从. - 他最讨厌所谓的 "数铜板". |
I'll speak to him tomorrow. | 我明天会跟他谈谈. |
This tournament is an extravagance we cannot afford. | 我们负担不起这么铺张浪费的比赛. |
As you will. But still, we'd best make our plans. | 当然可以. 但我们还是先订好计划吧. |
There will be no plans | 不必订计划了 |
until I speak to Robert. | 等我和劳勃谈过再说. |
Forgive me, my Lords. I'm-- | 请原谅, 诸位大人. 我-- |
- I had a long ride. - You are The King's Hand, | - 我实在是累了. - 您是国王之手, |
Lord Stark, we serve at your pleasure. | 史塔克大人, 我们理当为您效劳. |
- Ow! - Please, it's nearly healed. | - 啊! - 就快痊愈了. |
- It's ugly. - A King should have scars | - 好难看. - 伤疤能带给国王荣耀 |
you fought off a direwolf. You're a warrior like your father. | 你打跑了一只冰原狼. 你象你父亲一样英勇. |
I'm not like him. I didn't fight off anything. | 我根本不象他. 我没有打跑什么狼. |
It bit me and all I did was scream. | 它咬了我, 我能做的只有尖叫. |
And the two Stark girls saw it, both of them. | 史塔克家两个女孩都看见了. |
That's not true. You killed the beast. | 不是的. 你杀死了那只畜牲. |
You only spared the girl because of the love your father bears her father. | 你看在父亲的面子上宽恕了冒犯你的那位小姐. |
I didn't, I-- | 我没有, 我-- |
When Aerys Targaryen sat on the Iron Throne, | 伊里斯坦格利安坐在铁王座上统治七国的时候, |
your father was a rebel and a traitor. | 你的父亲被他称为乱臣贼子. |
Someday you'll sit on the throne and the truth will be what you make it. | 有朝一日你将坐上铁王座, 你说的话就是真理. |
Do I have to marry her? | 我必须和她结婚吗? |
Yes. | 是的. |
She's very beautiful and young. | 她是如此青春美貌. |
If you don't like her, you only need to see her on formal occasions | 如果你真不喜欢她, 也只需在正式场合同她在一起 |
and when the time comes, to make little princes and princesses. | 等你们成年, 生下小王子和小公主. |
And if you'd rather fuck painted whores, you'll fuck painted whores. | 你喜欢烟花女子就可以找烟花女子. |
And if you'd rather lie with noble virgins, so be it. | 你喜欢大家闺秀也可以找大家闺秀. |
You are my darling boy and the world will be | 你是我的宝贝儿子, 整个世界... |
exactly as you want it to be. | 都尽在你的掌控之中. |
Do something nice for the Stark girl. | 去好好安慰一下史塔克家的小姐. |
- I don't want to. - No, but you will. | - 我不想去. - 不想去也得去. |
The occasional kindness will spare you all sorts of trouble down the road. | 偶尔的善举足以令你一帆风顺. |
We allow the Northerners too much power. | 我们给北境人太大的权力了. |
They consider themselves our equals. | 让他们觉得可以同我们平起平坐. |
How would you handle them? | 你想如何对待他们? |
I'd double their taxes | 我会成倍增加他们的税负 |
and command them to supply 10,000 men to the Royal Army. | 并要他们抽调一万人加入王室军队. |
A Royal Army? | 王室军队? |
Why should every lord command his own men? | 为什么各领地的军队全由领主统领? |
It's primitive, no better than the hill tribes. | 这制度太原始了, 跟山地部落似的. |
We should have a standing army of men loyal to the crown, | 我们应该拥有一支忠于王室的常备军, |
trained by experienced soldiers-- | 装备精良训练有素-- |
instead of a mob of peasants who've never held pikes in their lives. | 而不是一帮临时征召的乌合之众. |
And if the Northerners rebel? | 如果北境人造反怎么办? |
I'd crush them. | 我会消灭他们. |
Seize Winterfell and install someone loyal to the realm | 占领临冬城, 派一个忠诚的人当城主... |
as warden of the North. Uncle Kevan, maybe. | 以及北境守护. 比如派凯冯舅公去. |
And these 10,000 Northern troops, would they fight for you or their lord? | 那一万名从北境来的士兵会为谁而战呢? |
- For me. I'm their King. - Mm-hmm. | - 当然是我. 我是国王啊. - 嗯嗯. |
But you've just invaded their homeland, | 可是你入侵了他们的家园, |
- asked them to kill their brothers. - I'm not asking. | - 要求他们杀死自己的兄弟. - 我没要求他们. |
The North cannot be held-- not by an outsider. | 北境是无法由外人掌控的. |
It's too big and too wild. And when the winter comes, | 那地方太广阔太蛮荒. 当冬天来临时, |
the Seven Gods together couldn't save you and your royal army. | 连七神也无力帮助你和你的王室军队. |
A good King knows when to save his strength... | 一位优秀的国王知道何时要保留力量... |
And when to destroy his enemies. | 何时要消灭敌人. |
So you agree... | 所以你也同意... |
The Starks are enemies? | 史塔克家是敌人? |
Everyone who isn't us | 非我族类者 |
is an enemy. | 都是敌人. |
Enough of that, young lady. Eat your food. | 够了, 小姐. 快吃饭吧. |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字
网友评论