美文网首页
权力的游戏第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

权力的游戏第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-03-02 08:18 被阅读0次

权力的游戏第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
The little lord's been dreaming again. 小少爷又做梦了.
- We have visitors. - I don't want to see anyone. - 我们要见客人了. - 我不想见任何人.
Really? If I was cooped up all day 真的? 如果我整天被关在屋子里
with no one but this old bat for company, I'd go mad. 只有老奶妈一个陪伴, 我会发疯的.
Anyway, you don't have a choice. Robb's waiting. 不管怎样, 你没得选择. 罗柏正等着呢.
- I don't want to go. - Neither do I. - 我不想去. - 我也不想.
But Robb's Lord of Winterfell, 但罗柏现在是临冬城主,
which means I do what he says, and you do what I say. 所以我得听他的, 而你得听我的.
Hodor! 阿多!
- Hodor? - Help Bran down the hall. - 阿多? - 帮布兰下到大厅去.
Hodor. 阿多.
I must say I received a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit. 我记得上次我受到的欢迎更热情一点.
Any man of The Night's Watch is welcome at Winterfell. 只要是守夜人的兄弟临冬城都欢迎.
Any man of The Night's Watch, but not I, eh, boy? 只要是守夜人的兄弟, 所以我不算啰, 小子?
I'm not your boy, Lannister. 我不是什么小子, 兰尼斯特.
I'm Lord of Winterfell while my father is away. 我父亲外出时我就是临冬城主.
Then you might learn a lord's courtesy. 那你也该懂得城主应有的礼貌.
So it's true. 看来这孩子真的活下来了.
Hello, Bran. 你好, 布兰.
权力的游戏单词统计
权力的游戏高频单词统计
Do you remember anything about what happened? 你还记得发生了什么事吗?
He has no memory of that day. 他完全不记得那天的事.
- Curious. - Why are you here - 这倒奇了. - 你有什么事?
would your charming companion be so kind as to kneel? 你可爱的同伴能蹲下来一点吗?
- My neck is beginning to hurt. - Kneel, Hodor. - 我的脖子有点痛了. - 蹲下, 阿多.
- Do you like to ride, Bran? - Yes. - 你喜欢骑马吗, 布兰? - 是.
Well, I mean I did like to. 是...我是说我曾经喜欢.
- The boy has lost the use of his legs. - What of it? - 这孩子的腿已经不能用了. - 有什么关系?
With the right horse and saddle, even a cripple can ride. 只要有合适的马匹和鞍具, 就残废也能骑.
- I'm not a cripple. - Then I'm not a dwarf. - 我不是残废. - 那我也不是侏儒啰.
My father will rejoice to hear it. 我老爸听了不知会多高兴.
I have a gift for you. 我有样礼物送给你.
Give that to your saddler. He'll provide the rest. 把这个交给马鞍师傅. 照着做就行了.
You must shape the horse to the rider. 你们得让马儿去适应主人.
Start with a yearling and teach it to respond 用一岁的小马来训练
to the reins and to the boy's voice. 教它回应缰绳和主人的声音.
Will I really be able to ride? 我真能骑马吗?
You will. 你能骑.
On horseback you will be as tall as any of them. 你骑在马上会跟别人一样高.
Is this some kind of trick? Why do you want to help him? 你耍什么把戏? 你为什么要帮他?
I have a tender spot in my heart 因为我在内心里特别同情
for cripples, bastards and broken things. 残废, 杂种和有缺陷的家伙.
You've done my brother a kindness. 您帮了我兄弟一个大忙.
The hospitality of Winterfell is yours. 就让临冬城款待您吧.
Spare me your false courtesies, Lord Stark. 不用假客气了, 史塔克大人.
There's a brothel outside your walls. 城外有家妓院.
There I'll find a bed and both of us can sleep easier. 我还是去那儿弄张床, 我们都会睡得更安稳.
Couldn't resist some Northern ass? 受不了北方人的脾气?
If you like redheads, ask for Ros. 如果你喜欢红头发, 去找萝丝吧.
Come to see me off, Greyjoy? Kind of you. 来为我送行, 葛雷乔伊? 你真客气.
Your master doesn't seem to like Lannisters. 你的主人看来不喜欢兰尼斯特家的人.
- He's not my master. - No, of course not. - 他不是我的主人. - 不是, 当然不是.
What happened here? 这里出什么事了?
Where is Lady Stark? Why didn't she receive me? 史塔克夫人呢? 她什么没来接待我?
- She wasn't feeling well. - She's not in Winterfell, is she? - 她身体不好. - 她不在临冬城, 是吧?
- Where did she go? - My Lady's whereabouts-- - 她去哪儿了? - 我家夫人去哪儿--
My Lady? 我家夫人?
Your loyalty to your captors is touching. 你这人质对人家很忠心嘛.
Tell me, how do you think balon Greyjoy would feel 告诉我, 你认为巴隆葛雷乔伊会怎么想
if he could see his only surviving son has turned lackey? 当他看到自己仅存的儿子变成人家的走狗?
权力的游戏中英对照台词本截图
权力的游戏中英对照台词本截图
I still remember seeing my father's fleet 我现在还记得我父亲的舰队
burn in Lannisport. 在兰尼斯港里被火烧光的情景.
I believe your uncles were responsible? 我想那是你叔叔干的?
Must have been a pretty sight. 那情景一定很壮观.
Nothing prettier than watching sailors burn alive. 无数水手被烧死的情景确实无比壮观.
Yes, a great victory for your people. 对你们来说是一场伟大的胜利.
- Shame how it all turned out. - We were outnumbered 10 to one-- - 可惜你们的结局也很悲惨. - 我们处于十倍的劣势--
a stupid rebellion then. 那你们发动了一场愚蠢的叛乱.
I suppose your father realized that 我想你父亲已经明白这一点了
when your brothers died in battle. 当你的兄弟全部阵亡的时候.
Now here you are, your enemy's squire. 现在的你, 成了你的敌人的待从.
- Careful, imp. - I've offended you. - 你小心点, 小恶魔. - 我冒犯你了.
Forgive me, it's been a rough morning. 请原谅, 今早我心情不好.
Anyway, don't despair. 无论如何, 不必绝望.
I'm a constant disappointment to my own father 我也一直令我父亲感到失望
and I've learned to live with it. 我已经适应失望的目光了.
Your next tumble with Ros is on me. 你下回上萝丝的钱我来出吧.
I'll try not to wear her out. 我也尽量让她留点体力给你.
Shoulder, legs. 肩, 腿.
Leg, shoulder, leg. 腿, 肩, 腿.
Left foot forward. Good. 左脚向前. 很好.
Now pivot as you deliver the stroke. 当你发动攻击时要转身.
Put all your weight behind it. 这样才能全力以赴.
What in seven hells is that? 七层地狱啊, 那是什么?
They'll need an eighth hell to fit him in. 需要八层地狱才装得下他.
Tell them your name. 告诉他们你的名字.
Samwell Tarly, 山姆威尔塔利,
of Horn Hill-- I mean, I was of Horn Hill. 来自角陵家族-- 我是说我曾是角陵家族的.
- I've come to take the black. - Come to take the black pudding. - 我来加入黑衣军. - 来吃黑布丁的吧.
Well, you couldn't be any worse than you look. 嗯, 希望你不会比看上去更不中用.
Rast... 雷斯特...
See what he can do. 试试他本领怎么样.
I yield. 我投降.
- Please, no more. - On your feet. - 求求你, 别打了. - 站起来.
Pick up your sword. 把剑捡起来.
Hit him till he finds his feet. 打到他爬起来为止.
It seems they've run short of poachers and thieves down South. 看来南边的盗猎者和小偷也开始短缺了.
- Now they send us squealing bloody pigs. - Jon! - 这会儿连猪猡都送过来了. - 琼恩!
Again, harder. 再来, 再重一点.
I yield! 我投降!
Enough! 够了!
He yielded. 他已经投降了.
Looks like the bastard's in love. 看来野种要谈恋爱了.
All right then, Lord Snow, 好吧, 雪诺大人,
you wish to defend your lady love, let's make it an exercise. 既然你想保护你心爱的小姐, 我们来就练一把.
You two. Three of you ought to be sufficient 你们俩一组. 你们仨应该足够
to make lady piggy squeal. 够猪猡小姐受的了.
All you've got to do is get past the bastard. 但你们得先打发掉挡路的野种.
- Are you sure you want to do this? - No. - 你真想打吗? - 不想.
Yield yield yield! I yield. 投降投降投降! 我投降.
We're done for today. 今天就到此为止.
Go clean the armory. 去打扫军械库.
That's all you're good for. 你只适合干这个.
- Well fought! - Piss off. - 打得好! - 滚开.
Did he hurt you? 你伤得重吗?
I've had worse. 我还挨过更重的.
You can call me Sam... If you want. 你可以叫我山姆... 如果你愿意的话.
- My mother calls me Sam-- - it's not going to get any easier, you know? - 我妈都这样叫我-- - 你这样不行, 知道吗?
You're going to have to defend yourself. 你必须自卫.
Why didn't you get up and fight? 你怎么不站起来反击啊?
I wanted to. 我也想.
- I just couldn't. - Why not? - 我就是做不到. - 怎么做不到?
I'm a coward. 我是个窝囊废.
- My father always says so. - The Wall's no place for cowards. - 我父亲常这么说. - 长城容不下窝囊废.
You're right. I'm sorry. 你说得对. 我很抱歉.
I just... wanted to thank you. 我只是... 想说一声谢谢.
A bloody coward. 真是个没用的胆小鬼.
People saw us talking to him. 人家看见我们和他说话了.
Now they'll think we're cowards too. 这下他们会以为我们也是胆小鬼.
You're too stupid to be a coward. 你太笨了, 当不成胆小鬼的.
- You're too stupid to be a-- - Quick now, - 你太笨了, 当不成-- - 快点,
before summer's over. 夏天都要结束了.
C'mere! 来吧!
Hyah hyah! 哈哈!
Vaes Dothrak-- the city of the horselords. 维斯多斯拉克-- 马王之城.
A pile of mud. 一堆烂泥.
Mud and shit and twigs-- 烂泥, 粪便和垃圾--
- best these savages can do. - These are my people now. - 蛮子就这点能耐. - 现在他们是我的族人.
You shouldn't call them savages. 你不能称呼他们是蛮子.
I'll call them what I like, because they're my people. 我爱什么称呼都行, 因为他们是我的.
This is my army. 这是我的军队.
Khal Drogo is marching the wrong way with my army. 卓戈卡奥正带着我的军队朝错误的方向前进.
If my brother was given an army of Dothraki, 如果我哥哥真得到了多斯拉克人的军队,
could you conquer the Seven Kingdoms? 你们能征服七国吗?
The Dothraki have never crossed the Narrow Sea. 多斯拉克人从未渡过峡海.
They fear any water their horses can't drink. 他们对无法用来饮马的水有恐惧之感.
But if they did? 如果他们能渡过去呢?
King Robert is fool enough to meet them in open battle, 劳勃国王也许会愚蠢到跟他们正面决战,
but the men advising him are different. 但给他出谋划策的人决不会如此行事.
- And you know these men? - I fought beside them once, - 你了解那些人? - 我曾同他们并肩作战,
long ago. 在很久之前.
Now Ned Stark wants my head. 现在奈德史塔克却想要我的人头.
He drove me from my land. 他逼得我背井离乡.
You sold slaves. 因为你贩卖奴隶.
Aye. 是的.
- Why? - I had no money - 为什么? - 因为我缺钱
and an expensive wife. 因为我有个爱花钱的妻子.
And where is she now? 现在她怎么样了?
In another place, 在别的地方,
with another man. 和别的人在一起.
- Your Grace? - Yes, my dear? - 陛下? - 怎么, 亲爱的?

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:权力的游戏第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/tvrqrrtx.html