美文网首页
权力的游戏第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

权力的游戏第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-03-04 07:29 被阅读0次

权力的游戏第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Your pardon, Your Grace. 请原谅, 陛下.
I would rise, but... 我应当起身, 但...
Do you know what your wife has done? 你知道你夫人做了什么吗?
She did nothing I did not command. 她所做的都是遵照我的命令.
Who'd have thought she had it in her? 谁能想到她会那样做?
By what right dare you lay hands on my blood? 你凭什么对我的家人下手?
I am the King's Hand, charged with keeping the peace... 我是国王之手, 负责维护和平...
You were the King's Hand. 你曾是国王之手.
You shall now be held accountable. 你现在是待罪之身.
Oh, will both of you shut your mouths?! 你们两个能不能都住口?!
Catelyn will release Tyrion and you'll make your peace with Jaime. 凯特林必须释放提利昂, 你要与詹姆和好.
He butchered my men... 他屠杀了我的部下...
Lord Stark was returning drunk 当时史塔克大人喝醉了酒
from a brothel when his men attacked Jaime. 刚从妓院里出来, 他的手下攻击了詹姆.
- Quiet, woman. - Jaime has fled the city. - 安静, 臭女人. - 詹姆逃出城去了.
Give me leave to bring him back to justice. 请允许我把他抓回来接受审判.
I took you for a King. 我当你是一国之君.
- Hold your tongue. - He's attacked - 你闭嘴. - 他攻击了
one of my brothers and abducted the other. 我的一个兄弟又绑架了另一个.
权力的游戏单词统计
权力的游戏高频单词统计
I should wear the armor and you the gown. 我才该穿铠甲, 你应该穿裙子当女人.
I shall wear this like a badge of honor. 我会把这当作荣誉奖章.
Wear it in silence or I'll honor you again. 那就给我安静地戴好, 否则我让你更光荣.
See what she does to me? 看到她是如何待我的了?
My loving wife. 我亲爱的妻子.
I should not have hit her. 我不该打她的.
That was not... 这实在不是...
That was not Kingly. 实在不是国王该有的举动.
If we don't act, 如果我们不采取措施,
there will be a war. 将会爆发一场战争.
So tell your wife to return that little shit of an Imp 那就叫你夫人放那个小恶魔...
to King's Landing. 回君临.
She's had her fun, now put an end to it. 她已经玩够了, 别再继续了.
You hear me? Send a raven and put an end to it. 你听到没有? 送只渡鸦去解决这件事.
And what about Jaime Lannister? 那么詹姆兰尼斯特怎么处理?
- What about Jaime? - I'm half a Kingdom in debt - 詹姆怎么处理? - 我几乎把半个王国
to his bloody father. 都抵押给了他那该死的老爸.
I don't know what happened between you and those yellow-haired shits. 我不知道你和那帮黄头发的混蛋有什么过节.
I don't want to know. This is what matters... 我也不想知道. 关键的问题是...
I can't rule the Kingdoms 我将无法维持对七国的统治
if the Starks and the Lannisters are at each other's throats. 如果史塔克家和兰尼斯特家打成一团.
So enough. 所以到此为止吧.
As you command, Your Grace. 遵命, 陛下.
With your leave, 如果您允许,
I will return to Winterfell and set matters straight. 我会返回临冬城处理此事.
Piss on that. Send a raven. 不行. 送只渡鸦去吧.
I want you to stay. 我要你留下来.
I'm the King. I get what I want. 我是国王. 我说什么就是什么.
I never loved my brothers. 我没喜欢过我的亲兄弟们.
A sad thing for a man to admit, but it's true. 这很令人伤心, 但事实如此.
You were the brother I chose. 你才是我的兄弟.
We'll talk when I return from the hunt. 等我打猎回来再谈吧.
The hunt? 打猎?
Killing things clears my head. 打猎能令我头脑清爽.
You'll have to sit on the throne while I'm away. 我不在时你必须代我坐那把铁骑子.
You'll hate it more than I do. 你一定会比我更讨厌它.
The Targaryen girl... 坦格利安家那女孩...
seven hells, don't start with her again. 七层地狱啊, 不要再提她了.
The girl will die and I'll hear no more of it. 那女孩必须死, 我不想再谈这件事.
Put on the badge. And if you ever take it off again, 把徽章戴上. 要是你再把它摘下来,
权力的游戏中英对照台词本截图
权力的游戏中英对照台词本截图
I swear to the mother I'll pin the damned thing on Jaime Lannister. 我向圣母发誓我会把这烂东西给詹姆兰尼斯特.
Khaleesi? 卡丽煕?
Oh, Khaleesi! 哦, 卡丽煕!
You're hurt. 你受伤了.
- Not too fast. - Come on, Dancer. - 别太快了. - 快点, 小舞.
When are you gonna tell him? 你准备何时告诉他?
Not now. 现在不行.
- Blood for blood. - Bran: Come on! - 血债血还. - 快点!
You need to make the Lannisters pay for Jory and the others. 你必须让兰尼斯特家为乔里他们的死付出代价.
- Robb: You're talking about war. - I'm talking about justice. - 你是在谈论战争. - 我是在谈论正义.
Only the Lord of Winterfell 只有临冬城主
can call in the bannermen and raise an army. 才能召集封臣出动军队.
A Lannister put his spear through your father's leg. 兰尼斯特家的人用矛刺伤了你父亲的腿.
The Kingslayer rides for Casterly Rock where no one can touch him... 弑君者跑回凯岩城去避风头了...
you want me to march on Casterly Rock? 你要我进攻凯岩城吗?
- You're not a boy anymore. - Bran: Come on. - 你不是小孩子了. - 快点.
They attacked your father. They've already started the war. 他们攻击你父亲. 他们已经挑起战争了.
It's your duty to represent your House when your father can't. 你父亲不在时, 你要负责代表你的家族.
And it's not your duty, because it's not your House. 而不用你来负责, 因为不是你的家族.
Where's Bran? 布兰去哪儿了?
I don't know. It's not my House. 我不知道. 又不是我的家族.
Robb? 罗柏?
All alone in the deep, dark woods. 孤身一人在幽暗的树林里.
I'm not alone. My brother is with me. 我不是一个人. 我和我哥哥在一起.
I don't see him. 我可没看见他.
Got him hidden under your cloak? 你把他藏在斗篷下面了?
Ooh, that's a pretty pin. 哦, 真是个漂亮的别针.
- Silver. - We'll take the pin - 是银子的. - 我们要那别针
and the horse. Get down. 还有这匹马. 下来.
Be quick about it. 快一点.
I can't. 我下不来.
The saddle... the straps. 这马鞍... 这皮带.
What's wrong with you? You some kind of cripple? 你有什么毛病? 你是残废?
I'm Brandon Stark of Winterfell. 我是临冬城的布兰登史塔克.
If you don't let me be, I'll have you all killed! 要是再不放手, 我会让你们通通没命!
Cut his little cock off and stuff it in his mouth. 把他的小鸡鸡割下来塞他嘴里.
The boy's worth nothing dead. 这孩子死了就不值钱啦.
Benjen Stark's own blood? 班扬史塔克的亲属?
Think what Mance would give us. 想想看曼斯会怎么奖励我们.
Piss on Mance Rayder and piss on the North. 曼斯雷德和北境通通见鬼去吧.
We're going as far South as South goes. 我们要去南方, 越远越好.
There ain't no White Walkers down in Dorne. 多恩那里不会有异鬼.
Drop the knife! 放下刀子!
Let him go and I'll let you live. 放开他, 我会给你们留条活路.
Robb. 罗柏.
- Robb. - Shut up. - 罗柏. - 闭嘴.
Drop the blade! 把剑扔了!
- No, don't. - Do it. - 不, 不要. - 快点.
Are you all right? 你还好吗?
Yes. It doesn't hurt. 是的. 一点也不痛.
Tough little lad. 坚强的小伙子.
In the Iron Islands, you're not a man until you've killed your first enemy. 在铁群岛, 你必须杀死过一个敌人才算成人.
Well done. 干得好.
Have you lost your mind? 你发疯了吗?
What if you'd missed? 要是你没射中怎么办?
He would have killed you and cut Bran's throat. 他会杀掉你再割断布兰的喉咙.
- You don't have the right... - To what, to save your brother's life? - 你没权利... - 没权利做什么, 救你兄弟的命?
It was the only thing to do, so I did it. 这是唯一选择, 所以我做了.
What about her? 她怎么处理?
Give me my life, My Lord, and I'm yours. 饶我一命, 大人, 我是您的人了.
We'll keep her alive. 饶她一命吧.
Mord! 莫德!
Turnkey! Mord! 开门! 莫德!
Mord! 莫德!
Dwarf man making noise! 小矮人真吵闹!
How would you like to be rich? 你想不想发财?
Dwarf man still making noise. 小矮人还在吵闹.
My family is rich. 我的家族很富有.
We have gold, lots of gold. 我们有金子, 很多金子.
I'm prepared to give you lots of gold in... 我打算给你很多很多金子...
No gold! 没有金子!
Well, I don't have it here. 嗯, 我身上没有.
No gold. 没有金子.
Fuck off. 混帐.
I don't want to practice today. 我今天不想练习.
No? 不想?
They killed Jory. 他们杀了乔里.
My father is hurt. 我父亲也受伤了.
I don't care about stupid wooden swords. 我不想再练这愚蠢的木剑了.
You are troubled. 你有烦恼了.
- Yes. - Good! - 是的. - 很好!
Trouble is the perfect time for training. 烦恼的时候最适合练习.
When you are dancing in the meadow with your dolls and kittens, 当你在草地上与玩偶和猫咪一起跳舞,
this is not when fighting happens. 那可不是适合练习打斗的时候.
I don't like dolls and k... 我不喜欢玩偶和...
You're not here. 你心不在焉.
You're with your trouble. 你在烦恼.
If you are with your trouble when fighting happens... 如果在打斗时你还在烦恼...
...More trouble for you. ...你会有更大的麻烦.
Just so. 就是这样.
How can you be quick as a snake... 你如何能迅如蛇...
...Or as quiet as a shadow... ...或者静如影...
...When you are somewhere else? ...如果你心不在焉?
You are fearing for your father, hmm? 你在担心你的父亲, 嗯?
That is right. 那是对的.
- Do you pray to the gods? - The old and the new. - 你有向诸神祈祷吗? - 旧神和新神.
There is only one God 只有一个神
and his name is Death. 那就是死神.
And there is only one thing we say to Death: 我们向死神只说一句话:
"Not today." "今天不行."
Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj! (男孩! 男孩! 强壮的男孩!

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:权力的游戏第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/rvrqrrtx.html