权力的游戏第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You need to drink, child. | 你需要喝点水, 孩子. |
And eat. | 吃点东西. |
Isn't there anything else? | 有别的东西吗? |
The Dothraki have two things in abundance: | 多斯拉克人富有两样东西: |
Grass and horses. People can't live on grass. | 草和马. 但人可不能吃草. |
Jorah: In the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai, | 在亚夏以东的阴影之地, |
they say there are fields of ghost grass | 据说有大片的鬼草 |
with stalks as pale as milk that glow in the night. | 在黑暗中生长, 茎杆白得象牛奶. |
It murders all other grass. | 它会杀死其余的草. |
The Dothraki believe that one day | 多斯拉克人认为有朝一日 |
it will cover everything-- that's the way the world will end. | 鬼草会占据全世界-- 那就是世界的末日. |
It'll get easier. | 那样倒也不错. |
Khaleesi! | 卡丽煕! |
Your hands. | 你的手. |
We're still not far from Pentos, your Grace. | 我们还未远离潘托斯, 陛下. |
Magister Illyrio has extended his hospitality. | 伊利里欧总督十分好客. |
You'd be more comfortable there. | 你留在那儿会更舒服. |
I have no interest in hospitality or comfort. | 我没兴趣留在那儿. |
I'll stay with Drogo until he fulfills | 我要盯着卓戈直到他兑现诺言 |
权力的游戏高频单词统计
his end of the bargain and I have my crown. | 他完成他的承诺, 我拿到我的王冠. |
As you wish, your Grace. | 如你所愿, 陛下. |
Well, Mormont, as brutish as this life is, | 嗯, 莫尔蒙, 这里的生活很艰苦, |
I suppose it is preferable to beheading. | 我想总好过被砍头. |
What did Ned Stark want you for? | 奈德史塔克为什么通缉你? |
Buying from a slaver? | 因为向奴隶贩子买人口? |
Selling to one-- | 是卖人口给奴隶贩子-- |
some poachers I caught on my land. | 在我的领地抓到的偷猎者. |
Under my reign, you won't be punished for such nonsense. | 如果由我治国, 你绝不会因这样的小事受罚. |
You can rest assured of that. | 你可以确信这一点. |
Better-looking bitches than you're used to, Uncle. | 你今晚找的相好很漂亮嘛, 舅舅. |
My mother's been looking for you. | 我母亲正在找你. |
We ride for King's Landing today. | 我们今天回君临去. |
Before you go, you will call on Lord and Lady Stark | 出发之前, 你要去拜见史塔克大人和夫人 |
and offer your sympathies. | 表达你的哀痛之情. |
What good will my sympathies do them? | 我的哀痛对他们有用吗? |
None. But it is expected of you. | 没用. 但这是你应尽的礼数. |
Your absence has already been noted. | 大家已经注意到你故意缺席了. |
The boy means nothing to me. | 那小孩算什么东西. |
And I can't stand the wailing of women. | 我可不想听那老女人哭哭啼啼. |
One word and I'll hit you again. | 再说一个字, 我就再赏你一耳光. |
I'm telling mother! | 我要去告诉母亲! |
Go! Tell her. | 去吧! 向她告状去. |
But first you will get to Lord and Lady Stark | 但首先你要给我去见史塔克大人和夫人 |
and you will fall on your knees in front of them | 你要在他们面前跪下 |
and tell them how very sorry you are, that you are at their service, | 对他们说你感到非常遗憾, 你愿意帮助他们, |
and that all your prayers are with them. Do you understand? | 你愿意为他们献上虔诚的祈祷. 你听懂了没有? |
You can't-- | 你不能-- |
Do you understand? | 你听懂了没有? |
The prince will remember that, little lord. | 王子会记住这件事的, 大人. |
I hope so. | 他最好记住. |
If he forgets, be a good dog and remind him. | 要是他忘了, 你这条好狗儿可要提醒他. |
Ah. Time for breakfast. | 啊. 早餐时间到了. |
Bread. And two of those little fish. | 面包. 再来两条小鱼. |
And a mug of dark beer to wash it down. | 再来一大杯黑啤酒. |
And bacon, burned black. | 还要熏肉, 烧透一点. |
- Hyah. - ( Laughs ) | 哈. |
- Little brother. - Beloved siblings. | - 好兄弟. - 我最爱的骨肉们. |
Is Bran going to die? | 布兰会死吗? |
Apparently not. | 显然不会. |
权力的游戏中英对照台词本截图
- What do you mean? - The Maester says the boy may live. | - 你这话什么意思? - 老学士说那孩子会活下来. |
It's no mercy, letting a child linger in such pain. | 真是残忍, 竟让一个孩子承受如此痛苦. |
Only the gods know for certain. | 只有诸神能判定生死. |
All the rest of us can do is pray. | 我们能做的只有祈祷. |
The charms of the north seem entirely lost on you. | 你好像对北境完全失去了兴趣. |
I still can't believe you're going. | 我还是不相信你要去. |
It's ridiculous even for you. | 对你来说也太荒唐了. |
Where's your sense of wonder? | 你们的好奇心都哪去了? |
The greatest structure ever built, the intrepid men of The Night's Watch, | 世上最伟大的建筑, 最勇敢的守夜人战士, |
the wintry abode of the White Walkers. | 冰封世界中最可怕的异鬼. |
Tell me you're not thinking of taking the black. | 你可别是也想当个黑衣兄弟吧. |
And go celibate? The whores would go begging | 让我打光棍? 所有的妓女都要抗议的 |
from Dorne to Casterly Rock. | 从多恩直到凯岩. |
No, I just want to stand on top of the wall | 当然不, 我只是想爬上长城 |
and piss off the edge of the world. | 对着世界的边缘撒泡尿罢了. |
The children don't need to hear your filth. | 别当着孩子们的面说粗话. |
Come. | 来吧. |
Even if the boy lives, he'll be a cripple, a grotesque. | 就算那孩子活下来, 也会变成跛子或畸形怪物. |
Give me a good clean death any day. | 我宁可干脆利落地死掉. |
Speaking for the grotesques, I'd have to disagree. | 畸形怪物, 我有不同意见. |
Death is so final, whereas life... | 死掉就什么都没了, 而活着... |
Ah, life is full of possibilities. | 啊, 活着就充满各种可能. |
I hope the boy does wake. | 我真心希望那孩子活下来. |
I'd be very interested to hear what he has to say. | 我很有兴趣听听他要说些什么. |
My dear brother, | 我亲爱的兄弟, |
there are times you make me wonder whose side you're on. | 有时候我真不知道你站在哪一边. |
My dear brother, you wound me. | 我亲爱的兄弟, 你太令我伤心了. |
You know how much I love my family. | 你知道我有多爱我的家人. |
Please. | 请坐吧. |
Oh, I would have dressed, your Grace. | 哦, 我应该穿正式的衣服, 陛下. |
This is your home. I'm your guest. | 这是你的家. 我是你的客人. |
Handsome one, isn't he? | 他真漂亮, 不是吗? |
I lost my first boy, a little black-haired beauty. | 我失去了我第一个孩子, 一个黑头发的天使. |
He was a fighter too-- | 他也是一个战士-- |
tried to beat the fever that took him. | 努力与热病对抗. |
Forgive me. | 请原谅. |
It's the last thing you need to hear right now. | 你现在最不愿听到这样的事. |
I never knew. | 我没听说过. |
It was years ago. | 那是多年以前了. |
Robert was crazed, beat his hands bloody on the wall, | 劳勃伤心欲绝, 双手在墙壁上拍出了血, |
all the things men do to show you how much they care. | 这时你才会知道男人多爱自己孩子. |
The boy looked just like him. | 那孩子很象他. |
Such a little thing... | 那样小... |
A bird without feathers. | 就象羽毛没有长全的小鸟. |
They came to take his body away and Robert held me. | 他们把他的尸体带走时劳勃抱着我. |
I screamed and I battled, but he held me. | 我又哭又闹, 他紧抱着我. |
That little bundle. | 那小小的襁褓. |
They took him away and I never saw him again. | 他们把他带走, 我再没见到他. |
Never have visited the crypt, never. | 从没去过那墓地. |
I pray to the mother every morning and night | 我每天早晚都会向圣母祈祷 |
that she return your child to you. | 让她把你的孩子还给你. |
I am grateful. | 我很感激. |
Perhaps this time she'll listen. | 也许这次她会听见. |
A sword for the wall? | 带到长城去用的剑? |
- I already have one. - Good man. | - 我已经有一把了. - 好小伙子. |
- Have you swung it yet? - Of course I have. | - 你用过那把剑吗? - 当然用过. |
At someone, I mean. | 我是说在人身上用. |
It's a strange thing, the first time you cut a man. | 当你第一次砍倒一个人, 那感觉很奇怪. |
You realize we're nothing but sacks of meat | 你会发现我们不过是一堆肉和血... |
and blood and some bone to keep it all standing. | 还有支撑身体的骨头. |
Let me thank you ahead of time | 请允许我感谢你 |
for guarding us all from the perils beyond the wall-- | 为我们抵御来自长城之外的危险-- |
Wildlings and White Walkers and whatnot. | 野人和异鬼什么的. |
We're grateful to have | 我们很高兴能有 |
good, strong men like you protecting us. | 象你这样英勇强壮的人保护我们. |
We've guarded the kingdoms for 8,000 years. | 八千年来我们一直在保护王国. |
Is it "we" already? | 你已经在说 "我们" 了? |
Have you taken your vows then? | 你已经发过誓言了吗? |
Soon enough. | 很快就会. |
Give my regards to The Night's Watch. | 请替我转达对守夜人军团的敬意. |
I'm sure it will be thrilling to serve in such an elite force. | 在这样一支精锐部队服役一定非常刺激. |
And if not? | 不是吗? |
It's only for life. | 每天都在生死边缘. |
Thank you, Nymeria. | 谢谢你, 娜梅莉亚. |
Septa Mordane says I have to do it again. | 茉丹修女说我得重新来过. |
My things weren't properly folded, she says. | 她说我没把衣服摺好. |
Who cares how they're folded?! | 谁会管它有没有摺好?! |
They're going to get all messed up anyway. | 它们迟早都会乱成一团的. |
It's good you've got help. | 还好你有帮手. |
Watch. | 你看着. |
Nymeria, gloves. | 娜梅莉亚, 手套. |
- Impressive. - Shut up. | - 厉害. - 闭嘴. |
Nymeria, gloves! | 娜梅莉亚, 手套! |
I have something for you. | 我有样东西给你. |
And it has to be packed very carefully. | 这东西必须很妥善地藏好. |
A present? | 一样礼物? |
Close the door. | 把门关上. |
This is no toy. | 这可不是玩具. |
Be careful you don't cut yourself. | 小心不要伤到自己. |
- It's so skinny. - So are you. | - 它很小. - 因为你是个小孩子呀. |
I had the blacksmith make it for you special. | 我让铁匠特别打造的. |
It won't hack a man's head off, | 它虽然不能砍掉人的脑袋, |
but it can poke him full of holes if you're quick enough. | 但只要你动作够快, 就能把人刺得千疮百孔. |
I can be quick. | 我动作很快的. |
You'll have to work at it every day. | 你以后要天天练习. |
How does it feel? | 感觉如何? |
Do you like the balance? | 你觉得顺手吗? |
I think so. | 我觉得不错. |
First lesson: Stick them with the pointy end. | 第一课: 用尖的那端去刺敌人. |
I know which end to use. | 我知道该用那一边. |
I'm going to miss you. | 我会想念你的. |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字
网友评论