英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
The government has a secret system-- | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
I know because... I built it. | 我会知道因为它是我造的 |
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
but it sees everything-- | 但它却看到了一切 |
Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为所以我决定插手 |
But I needed a partner-- | 但我需要一个搭档 |
完整版请点击 | |
Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕我们只能秘密合作 |
You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
If you're number's up, we'll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来我们就会找到你 |
He's on his way there now. | 他已经在路上了 |
What do we assume he knows? | 我们假设他知道多少 |
Assume he knows everything. | 假设他什么都知道 |
All luggage and cartons must be attended at all times. | 请看管好您的行李 |
Any items left unattended will be removed by, | 无人看管的物品将会由运输管理局 |
subject search by the MTA police. | 统一移除和分拣 |
Thank you for your cooperation. | 感谢您的合作 |
Final boarding call for the Eastbound express-- | 东方航空最后登机广播 |
Track 18. | 18号跑道 |
Final boarding call, eastbound express--track 18. | 东方航空最后登机广播18号跑道 |
All aboard. | 请及时登机 |
No, thanks. I don't drink coffee. | 不 谢谢我不喝咖啡 |
Sencha green tea... | 这是煎绿茶 |
One sugar. | 放了一块糖 |
You've been paying attention. | 你还真是观察入微 |
Relax, finch. It's just tea. | 别紧张芬奇不过是杯茶 |
I haven't guessed your favorite color yet. | 我还没猜到你最喜欢的颜色 |
New number... | 有新号码 |
Wallace Negel. | 华莱士·奈格尔 |
Born in Germany, 1946, | 1946年生于德国 |
Immigrated to the U.S. in 1980, | 1980年移民美国 |
Worked in international export-- | 在国际出口公司工作 |
Good credit, perfect taxes. | 信用良好按时纳税 |
Wait a minute. Are these dates right? | 等等这些日期都正确吗 |
You noticed. | 你注意到了 |
Negel hasn't made a single electronic transaction | 奈格尔名下的账户自从1987年12月起 |
in his own name since december of 1987. | 再也没做过任何电子交易 |
So where has he been for 24 years? | 他这24年去了哪儿 |
And why is he back? | 他为什么又回来了 |
I don't think there is a Negel. | 我觉得其实没有奈格尔这个人 |
Foreign background, boring life, | 外裔生活平庸 |
A job involving travel-- spycraft 101. | 需要出差的职业显然是间谍 |
This is an alias. | 这是个化名 |
I've used dozens of them. | 我用过不少化名 |
I think Negel is a cover. | 我觉得奈格尔是个伪装 |
So, where do we start? | 那么我们从何查起 |
Shortly before he disappeared in 1987, | 在1987年失踪前不久 |
Negel purchased a cemetery plot in the Bronx. | 奈格尔在布朗克斯买了一块墓地 |
I've checked. It's still there. | 我查过了墓地还在 |
Why does a person who doesn't exist | 为什么一个不存在的人 |
need a cemetery plot? | 需要一块墓地 |
Right? | 是吧 |
Might be worth a look. | 应该值得一查 |
Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
If we're dealing with a spy from the 1980s, | 如果我们的目标是个80年代的间谍 |
I know someone who can provide us | 我知道有个人能提供 |
with the kind of pre-digital information we need-- | 我们需要的非数码信息 |
things I can't find on computers. | 在计算机上可查不到 |
All first editions, | 全是初版 |
the best available on German history. | 最好的德国历史库 |
The entire span of the cold war would do it, | 记录了冷战的全过程 |
but specifically, the 1980s. | 尤其是八十年代 |
And I'll be needing something more precise than books. | 我需要比书上更详细的内容 |
I'm not sure what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
How about the Soviet submarine schematics that you sold | 比如你去年卖给俄罗斯 |
back to Russian intelligence last year? | 情报机关的苏联潜艇图纸 |
You register that income with the I.R.S., F.B.I.? | 你向税务局和联邦调查局报告了吗 |
It'd be hard to run this store from prison, don't you think? | 在监狱里没办法经营这家书店了吧 |
Row 18, | 十八行 |
Plot 20. | 二十号 |
What was the name? | 你要查谁 |
Wallace Negel. | 华莱士·奈格尔 |
Before the country reunified, | 德国重新统一之前 |
East Germany was the greatest surveillance state the world has seen. | 东德是全世界监控最严密的国家 |
The Stasi knew everything. | 史塔西掌控着一切 |
I've read about them. I'm a sucker for surveillance. | 这我知道我也搞过监控 |
They had millions of hours of wiretaps, | 他们有几百万小时的窃听录音 |
sweat and body-odor samples. | 汗液还有体味的样本 |
I just need a name to go with an alias. | 我只要那个化名的真名 |
Real name Ulrich Kohl-- | 真名是乌里希·科尔 |
part of an espionage team. | 一个间谍小组的一员 |
I've read about the Stasi teams-- | 我读过史塔西的间谍小组的事迹 |
Kohl's unit went around the world, | 科尔所在的小组跑遍了全世界 |
In and out of western Europe and the U.S. | 出入于西欧和美国 |
That's why he needed the American papers. | 所以他需要一个美国身份 |
The team hunted down east German defectors | 这个小组专抓东德的叛徒 |
And neutralized them before they could talk. | 在他们开口之前将其终结 |
"Neutralized." | "终结" |
Where guys like him went, | 这种人去过的地方 |
People died. | 肯定就会死人 |
How did you know about the submarine schematics? | 你怎么会知道潜艇图纸的事 |
Told you... | 告诉你了 |
I'm a sucker for surveillance. | 我也是搞过监控 |
Looks like Kohl was in Europe when the wall fell. | 看来柏林墙倒下的时候科尔在欧洲 |
Western authorities were hunting him, | 西德当局在追杀他 |
So he ran to hide in the Soviet union. | 所以他跑到苏联藏了起来 |
His wife, Anja, | 他的妻子安雅 |
who worked as a secretary at stasi headquarters, | 史塔西总部的秘书 |
完整版请点击 | |
ran with him. | 和他一起出逃 |
But she was killed in a car accident shortly after. | 但没过多久就丧生于车祸 |
That was in 1987. | 当时是1987年 |
By '89, east germany has collapsed. | 到了89年东德解体 |
The stasi no longer exists, and Kohl... | 史塔西不复存在至于科尔 |
was never heard from again. | 从此杳无音讯 |
Well, he's here now. | 他现在这里了 |
Negel's cemetery plot-- | 奈格尔的坟墓 |
It was a buried stash kit. He dug it up a few hours ago. | 里面藏的是个盒子他几小时前刚挖走 |
What do you think was in it? | 你觉得里面有什么 |
If it was anything like the ones I used to bury, | 就和我以前会藏的东西一样 |
I.D.s, weapons, definitely money. | 假身份武器当然还有钱 |
So it seems Kohl, the spy, is back. | 看来间谍科尔重出江湖了 |
Hauffe. | 豪夫 |
Sorry? | 抱歉 |
Can I help you? | 你有事吗 |
It can't be you. | 这不可能 |
We have something to discuss. | 我们要好好谈谈 |
You're the new guy, right? | 你是新来的吧 |
Let's go somewhere private so we can talk. | 我们去个私密点的地方谈谈 |
You're Stanton? I'm-- | 你是斯坦顿吧我是... |
No, you're not. | 不你不是 |
The I.D. Ncs gave you didn't pass muster, | 计算机系统给你的身份不符合要求 |
So you're nobody, | 所以你谁也不是 |
Which means I get to name you. | 也就是说我来决定你是谁 |
Wilson, maybe. | 威尔逊好不好 |
No. You should have a drink. | 还是算了先喝一杯吧 |
I don't drink when I'm working. | 我工作的时候不喝酒 |
No? Well, start. | 是吗那现在起改改吧 |
You tier one boys are all the same-- | 你们这些一级的小哥都一个样 |
Tense. | 紧张过头 |
Out here, "Tense" gets us killed. | 而在现实中这会害死我们 |
In your old job, you were behind enemy lines | 你以前深入敌后 |
for 6, 12 months? | 半年最多一年吧 |
In this job, you never go back, | 但这个工作你没有退路 |
Because there is no line to cross back over. | 因为这里没有敌前敌后这一说 |
Never was. Understand? | 敌人永远都在明白吗 |
So you may as well get comfortable. | 所以你也放松就可以了 |
When you were in transit, | 你在路上 |
Did you see any old friend? | 见到老朋友了吗 |
No. | 没有 |
Why are you asking? | 问这个干什么 |
We know about the ex-girlfriend. | 我们知道你的前女友 |
Like I told you, | 我也说过 |
you never go back. | 你没有退路 |
The coin Kohl dropped... | 科尔掉的那个硬币 |
was an East German mark. | 是东德的马克 |
They've been out of circulation everywhere since 1990. | 1990年就停止流通了 |
But I found a rare-coin exchange in the city | 但我在城里发现了一家绝版硬币兑换店 |
where a whole set of marks was sold this morning. | 今早刚兑换了一整套马克币 |
Let me guess, the seller was Ulrich Kohl. | 让我猜猜卖家就是乌里希·科尔 |
Correct. | 没错 |
He used the store's phone, waited for an answer, hung up. | 他用店里的电话有人接了就挂掉 |
I traced the call to that address in the west village-- | 我追踪了那通电话查到一个在西城的地址 |
Apartment 4-a. | 4A公寓 |
Finch, we're too late. | 芬奇我们晚了一步 |
Kohl called to make sure he was home. | 科尔打来电话是为了确定他在家 |
He was interrogated. | 他被审问过 |
I'm going through more of these records. | 我翻阅了这些记录 |
Kohl was part of a four man team. | 科尔曾是一个四人小组的一员 |
He shared trigger duties | 他和他的组长史戴勒 |
with a team leader named Steiller. | 是组里的杀手 |
They were backed by a document forger named Wernick... | 还有个叫沃尼克的伪造者专门伪造文件 |
And they reported to a case officer | 他们向一个叫豪夫的情报官汇报 |
named Hauffe for orders. | 收取命令 |
So who's this dead guy? | 死了的那个是谁 |
The apartment is leased to Andrew Honem-- | 公寓租给了一个叫安德鲁·霍恩的人 |
An unmarried, retired architect. | 一个未婚离休的建筑师 |
Kohl's job was killing defectors. | 科尔的工作是杀死所有的叛徒 |
Sounds like this guy might have been one. | 这个家伙可能就是其中之一 |
Hang on, Finch. | 等等芬奇 |
Half the intelligence services in the world | 这个世界上一半的情报部门 |
were tracking these guys at one point. | 曾经都试图追查这些家伙 |
But they were ghosts-- untraceable. | 但他们就像幽灵无迹可寻 |
Finch, what was the case officer's name again? | 芬奇那个官员的名字叫什么 |
Hauffe. | 豪夫 |
This dead guy was Hauffe. | 这个死者就是豪夫 |
Kohl killed his Stasi teammate. | 科尔杀了他在史塔西的队友 |
And he will kill again. | 而他还会继续杀人 |
I don't know who you are or how you know to be here, | 我不知道你是谁也不知道你怎么找到这里 |
But this is just the beginning. | 但这一切只是个开始 |
Then this is gonna be a long day. | 而今天会是漫长的一天 |
Finch, I got company. | 芬奇这还有其他人 |
B.N.D.-- German intelligence. | BND德国情报局的 |
He seemed to know what went down here. | 他似乎知道这里发生了什么 |
He also seemed sure Kohl would kill again. | 他也很确定科尔会再开杀戒 |
Detective Fusco. | 我是弗斯科警探 |
Anonymous tip for you, Lionel. | 有个匿名线报给你莱奈尔 |
You got to stop calling me here. | 你不要再往这里打我电话 |
Homicide in the west village. | 西城有一起谋杀案 |
I think the shooter might have others planned today. | 凶手应该还要杀更多的人 |
I left you a care package at the scene. | 我在现场给你留了个小礼物 |
I need you to find out whatever he knows. | 我要你查清楚他都知道什么 |
Yeah, well, I can't do anything | 好吧但我什么做不了 |
Till someone calls in a crime. | 除非有人报案 |
You'll get a call-- "Shots fired." | 你马上就会接到"有枪击" |
Were there shots fired? | 那儿有枪击吗 |
There were now. | 现在有了 |
Hauffe's dead. | 豪夫死了 |
Who's next on Kohl's hit list? | 科尔的下一个目标是谁 |
I took an encrypted phone from that German agent. | 我拿到一个德国探员的加密电话 |
Every text is blocked except for the one they were reading-- | 所有短信都被屏蔽了除了他们在读的那条 |
Julian Werner. | 朱利安·温纳 |
Werner is a Wall street lawyer, | 温纳是个华尔街的律师 |
And... | 并且 |
Werner is really Wernick-- | 温纳其实就是沃尼克 |
The forger. | 那个伪造者 |
Kohl's entire team is living under aliases in New York. | 科尔的小组都隐姓埋名生活在纽约 |
The perfect place to disappear, right, Finch? | 退隐的绝佳场所吧芬奇 |
These people were his teammates. | 这些人都曾是他的队友 |
Why would he be hunting them two decades later? | 为什么过了二十年他还要追杀他们 |
Kohl vanishes without a trace, | 科尔消失得无影无踪 |
and his teammates end up living cushy lives in New York. | 而他的队友却在纽约过上无忧无虑的日子 |
This could be revenge for something-- | 可能他是为了什么而复仇... |
maybe more than we know. | 比我们了解的要复杂得多 |
- The wife's death? - The car crash. | -没准和他妻子的死有关-那场车祸 |
She died in '87, the same year he disappeared. | 她死于87年同一年他就消失了 |
And I know a staged accident when I see it. | 如果车祸是假的我一眼就能看出来 |
We need to get to Wernick before Kohl does. | 我们得赶在科尔之前找到沃尼克 |
I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
Still with the needle, I see. | 看来你还带着针啊 |
What is it coated with? | 上面涂了什么 |
Something fast. | 发作很快的东西 |
It's the least I could do for an old colleague. | 起码我还能为老同事做到这些 |
How long have I got? | 我还有多久 |
Long enough. | 足够久了 |
Where is your accent, Hauptmann? | 你的口音呢组长 |
We were advised... | 别人建议我们... |
to blend in America. | 隐没在美国人之中 |
I saw Hauffe this morning. | 今天早上我去看豪夫了 |
He was a good case officer. | 他是个出色的情报官 |
He kept information on you all these years. | 这么多年来一直保存着你的信息 |
Do you remember... | 你还记得 |
My Anja? | 我的安雅吗 |
I called Werner's assistant. | 我给温纳的助理打了电话 |
He has lunch at the same place every day. | 他每天中午都在同一个地方用餐 |
I'm on my way. | 我这就去 |
I remember. | 我记得 |
I didn't know they would go after her, too. | 我不知道他们也在追杀她 |
But killing me won't bring her back, Ulrich. | 但就算杀了我她也不能复生乌里希 |
I told her I would keep her safe. | 我告诉她我会保护她 |
What happened to you, Ulrich? | 你怎么了乌里希 |
I paid... | 我为我的罪孽 |
for my sins, | 付出了代价 |
For yours, for the team. | 你的罪整个组的罪 |
The people who caught me kept me in a hole, | 那些抓住我的人把我关在一个洞里 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“疑犯追踪”
网友评论