美文网首页
疑犯追踪第1季第7集台词

疑犯追踪第1季第7集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-25 07:42 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    You are being watched. 你在被监视着
    The government has a secret system-- 政府有一套秘密系统
    a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器
    I know because... I built it. 我会知道因为它是我造的
    I designed the machine to detect acts of terror 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动
    but it sees everything-- 但它却看到了一切
    Violent crimes involving ordinary people. 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行
    People like you. 像你一样的普通人
    Crimes the government considered irrelevant. 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要
    They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. 他们不肯作为所以我决定插手
    But I needed a partner. 但我需要一个搭档
    完整版请点击
    Someone with the skills to intervene. 一个有能力介入其中的人
    Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. 因为受当局追捕我们只能秘密合作
    You will never find us. 你永远找不到我们
    But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, 不管你是被害人还是行凶者如果你的号码被列出来
    we'll find you. 我们就会找到你
    The call came in. We have a location on the target. 电话来了目标已锁定
    Get a team, and I'll meet you there. 多叫几个人我马上过去和你们汇合
    We can handle this. 我们能搞定
    No. I want to be there in person. 不我必须亲自去
    I want to kill him myself. 我要亲自杀了他
    Wait. Can you rewind that for me? 等等那段倒回去重看一遍
    I thought I was all done mopping up bodega shootings 我以为我加入了重案组后
    when I joined the homicide task force. 就不用再接杂货店打砸抢的案子了
    This looks like a stickup job to you? 你觉得这是抢劫案吗
    Then maybe you need to go back to working a precinct. 那你还是回去接着做巡警吧
    There was no money taken. 歹徒没拿走钱
    Double tap, close range-- this was an execution. 快速两发连射近距离射击凶手的目的是杀人
    We got any I.D. on the vic? 知道死者是谁了吗
    Not yet, but you haven't seen the best part. 还不知道但你没看到最重要的部分
    Rewind it again. 重放一遍
    We got ourselves a witness. 有个目击者
    - Any sign of him? - I put out a bolo. -找到他了吗-我派了人
    Had a team canvass a six-block radius. 排查了方圆里的六个街区
    Guy vanished. 那家伙消失了
    I'd make myself scarce too. 换我也会吓得藏起来
    This ain't no neighborhood you want to be called a snitch. 你可不想被这一带的人当做是告密者
    - No, it's not. - Detective... -可不是- 警探...
    Got a bunch of reporters out there begging me for scraps. 外面围着一群记者想知道内部消息
    What do I tell them? 我怎么跟他们说
    Send them to the task force P.R. guy. 让他们去找公关组的人
    - Let him deal with them. - Yes, ma'am. -让他去应付-是长官
    Detective Szymanski, organized crime, 舍曼斯基探员集团犯罪科的
    - This is detective Fusco. - Nice to meet you. -这位是弗斯科探员-幸会
    Was this a mob hit? 这是黑帮干的吗
    The victim's a former "la cosa nostra" lieutenant 死者是"我们的家"的前任副手
    By the name of Benny d'Agostino. 名叫本尼·达格斯蒂诺
    He was out of the game for a couple of years, 他很久不混这个圈子了
    and then he popped up again on our radar about six months ago. 但六个月前他又开始活跃了
    Brighton beach is Russian territory. 布莱顿海滩是俄罗斯黑帮的地盘
    So what's the l.C.N. doing here? "我们的家"的人跑来干嘛
    You kidding? There's a war going on. 你不知道吗这里的局势很紧张
    Half a dozen V.I.P.S. in the Russian mob 上周以来有一半俄罗斯黑帮的元老
    were taken out last month. 都被清理了
    Word is Benny's boss ordered the hits. 听说幕后黑手是本尼的老大
    - This was retribution. - So who's his boss? -他要来复仇-他老大是谁
    We don't know much... 我们知道的不多
    Other than a name-- Elias. 只知道他叫以利亚
    You heard of him? 你听过他吗
    Oh, yeah. We go way back. 太听过了我们是老相识了
    One of his guys took a shot at me last week. 上礼拜他的手下刚和我照过面
    This Elias is a clever bastard. 这个以利亚是个狡猾的混蛋
    Nobody even knows what he looks like. 没人知道他长什么样
    What about the witness? 那个目击者呢
    Your boys have any luck finding him? 你的手下找到他了吗
    No, but have another look at the surveillance footage. 没有不过再看看监控录像
    The victim said something to the witness. 死者跟目击者说了点什么
    If it's a dying declaration and he named the killers, 如果这是临终遗言他还透露了凶手的名字
    it'd be admissible. 那就解释得通了
    Yeah, but we've got a problem. 是的不过现在有个问题
    The Russian owner of this fine establishment 我们亲爱的俄罗斯老板
    was on a conveniently timed smoke break 事发当时
    when all this went down. 正好跑出去抽烟了
    He's not giving us anything. 他坚持说他什么也不知道
    You think he told the shooters we found a witness? 你觉得他会告诉凶手吗
    If he did, the Russians will knock down every door 如果他说了那俄罗斯黑帮为了找到目击者
    in this neighborhood till they find him. 一定会把这一带掀个底朝天
    Well, my guys are working the block. 我的人会继续在这一带排查
    - Something will pop. - It better. -希望能查到什么-但愿
    We got to get to this witness before the Russians do. 我们得赶在俄国人之前找到他
    I received his number late last night. 我昨晚收到了他的号码
    His name is Charlie Burton. 他叫查理·伯顿
    The guy is worried about something. 他看上去很不安
    I'm not seeing a threat yet. 但我暂时没发现威胁
    What's his story, Finch? 他是什么情况芬奇
    He's a high-school history teacher 他是个高中历史老师
    working in the Brighton Beach school district. 在布莱顿海滩区的中学教书
    Lives alone, never married-- 独居从没结过婚
    not much to go on. 没有其他的了
    Well, maybe a student's after him. 没准有学生在追杀他
    You know, teaching can be a dangerous profession. 你懂教书可是个很危险的职业
    Yes, I imagine espionage was a much safer choice, 是呀我觉得当间谍要安全多了
    Mr. Reese. 里瑟先生
    Hello, Lionel. 你好莱奈尔
    I'm not sure how you usually do what you do, 我不清楚你平时是怎么工作
    But I'm looking for a guy, and I could use some help. 但我在找一个人需要你的帮助
    He's a witness, saw a Russian mob hit go down. 他是个目击者目击了俄罗斯帮派的枪杀
    He's caucasian, 5'10", bald. 白种人身高178秃顶
    Probably not the most popular guy in his class, 在班上不是那种起眼的类型
    If you know what I mean. 你懂的吧
    We need to find him. 我们得找到他
    I think I already did. 我想我已经找到了
    Why am I not surprised? 为啥我一点都不惊讶
    Listen, whoever did this hit, 听着不管谁是凶手
    完整版请点击
    They're gonna come looking for him. 他们肯定会去找他
    They've already found him. 他们已经来找他了
    Mr. Reese... 里瑟先生...
    We might want to leave this one to the authorities. 我们把这个问题交给执法机关解决吧
    No time. I'm heading in. 来不及了我行动了
    Cover the exits. 封锁出口
    The rest of you come with me. 其余的跟我来
    Get out of my apartment. 从我家滚出去
    Mr. Burton, you're in danger. 伯顿先生你有危险
    The men from the bodega are here. 杂货店的那伙人来找你了
    Now, how do you know about that? Did they send you? 你怎么知道他们派你来的吗
    Sir, you have a Russian hit team closing in, 先生现在有一票俄罗斯杀手逼近了
    Which leaves us with approximately five seconds 在你做决定之前
    before you need to make a decision. 我们大概还有五秒钟时间
    How do I know you're not one of them? 我怎么知道你跟他们不是一伙
    Because I'm standing in front of you 因为我都站在你眼前了
    And you're still alive. 你还好端端地活着
    Doesn't seem like I've got a choice. 看来我别无选择了
    Where did this piece of garbage go? 那傻逼跑哪儿去了
    I'll double back. 我原路返回找
    Mr. Reese, can you get out? 里瑟先生你能安全撤退吗
    Do you need me to call in a distraction? 需要我报警吗
    Let me get back to you on that. Come on. 我回头再打给你快来
    Let's get moving... 接着走
    Now.
    Okay, the fastest way out of this neighborhood 离开这个街区最快的方法
    is through those buildings. 就是穿过这些楼
    What, are you joking? 啥你开玩笑呢吧
    Even the Russians don't go into the Double "B"s. 连俄国佬都不去乱闯那栋廉价房
    A bulgarian drug dealer runs the place. 那是保加利亚毒贩的地盘
    Okay, Finch, I'm gonna need another route out of here. 芬奇我需要另一条撤离路线
    We're on our own. I need your cell phone. 现在咱们孤立无援了我要用你的手机
    I don't believe in them. 我这人不用手机
    Mr. Reese, can you hear me? 里瑟先生听得到吗
    Hey, this isn't mine! 喂这不是我的车
    Not mine either. Get in. 也不是我的上车
    May I at least have your name 在咱们一块因为偷车入狱之前
    Before we commit grand theft auto together? 至少告诉我你叫啥吧
    First, we need to get you to the police, 首先我们得把你弄到警察局去
    So you can tell them about what you saw at the bodega. 把你在杂货店里看到的都告诉他们
    The Russian mob is after me, friend. 俄罗斯黑帮在追杀我老兄
    They've got people on the inside. 他们在局里有眼线
    If I testify, I'm dead. 我说了就死定了
    I know a detective we can trust. 我认识一个信得过的警探
    But we need to get you across the river to Manhattan. 不过我们得先把你送到河对岸的曼哈顿去
    Get down! 趴下
    We need to keep moving. 我们得快走了
    That's going to be a problem. 这下有点麻烦了
    You say the Russians don't go in there? 你说俄国佬从不敢进去吗
    Well, that's where we're going. 那我们进去
    See what I mean? 我没说错吧
    This is crazy. 这太疯狂了
    I still don't even know who you are. 我还不知道你是谁
    I help people. 我提供帮助
    And you need help. 你需要帮助
    Well... 好吧
    Bullet went straight through clean-- 子弹直接穿过去了
    No bone damage. 没伤到骨头
    But we need to get you cleaned up before it gets infected. 不过还是得清理一下伤口以防感染
    You see a pharmacy nearby? 你觉得附近有药房吗
    The men you saw last night at the bodega... 你昨晚在杂货店看到的人
    what can you tell me about them? 你知道他们是什么人吗
    What difference does it make? 这有什么区别
    I guess I like to know a little bit about the guys 我想对想杀我的人
    who are shooting at me. 我该有点了解
    I worked through dinner, and I was grading papers. 我加班到晚上一直在批改作业
    And I stopped at the store on my way home. 回家路上在一家商店逗留了一下
    I couldn't decide between minestrone and split pea. 我在犹豫是买蔬菜通心粉汤还是豌豆汤
    And then I saw the guys with guns, and I hid. 突然看到几个拿枪的人我就躲起来了
    Did you see their faces? 你看到他们的脸了吗
    They had masks. 他们戴了面具
    But one of them lifted his, 可有个人取下了面具
    like he wanted that guy to see his face. 好像他故意让那个人看清他的脸
    But that guy they killed... 但他们杀的那个人
    He said he had a message for someone named Elias. 说他有口信要告诉个叫以利亚的人
    And he wanted me to give it to him, but I don't know an Elias. 他想让我帮他捎口信可我不认识什么以利亚
    I tried to tell him that. 我跟他说了我不认识
    Mr. Burton, what was the message? 伯顿先生他让你带什么口信
    I didn't understand it-- something about Vinnie. 我听不懂和什么维尼有关
    Vinnie was gonna finish the job for him. 说维尼会替他完成工作
    Why didn't you call the police? 你为什么不报警
    You don't understand this neighborhood, do you? 这片街区的规矩你不懂吧
    Going to the cops here is like playing Russian roulette. 找警察就像是赌轮盘
    You don't know which side they're on. 你不知道哪个警察是他们的人
    One of my students' parents filed a police report last year. 我有个学生的父母去年报了警
    Then he got into an accident. 结果就出了意外
    He's still eating through a straw. 到现在还在靠吸管进食
    I'll get you to a police officer you can trust. 我认识个可以信任的警察
    I'm gonna keep my mouth shut 我准备闭紧嘴巴
    and hope it all blows over. 希望事情就这么平息了
    I don't know. These guys look pretty upset. 我也不知道这帮人看起来不好惹
    If I testify... 我要是去作证了
    I never get to come back here. 我就再也回不来了
    And I've worked too hard. 我那么努力地工作
    This is my home. 这里就是我的家
    My students, for starters-- I-I can't leave them. 至少为了我的学生我不能离开他们
    They need me. 他们需要我
    Well, you won't do those kids any good 你要是死了伯顿先生
    if you're dead, Mr. Burton. 学生们就更指望不上你了
    Charlie, please-- "Mr. Burton" Is for my students. 叫我查理学生才叫我伯顿先生
    Do you want to die, Charlie? 你想死吗查理
    Because this isn't a history lesson. 这可不是历史课
    Those bullets are real. 这是真刀真枪
    My name is John. 我叫约翰
    Thank you for saving my ass, John. 多谢你救我一命约翰
    Thanks for coming down, Patti. 多谢你来这一趟帕蒂
    We're all very sorry for your loss. 对你丈夫的去世我们深表遗憾
    You're not sorry. You hated my husband. 你才不遗憾你恨透我丈夫了
    No, I only hated what he did for a living. 不我只是恨他做的事
    Ma'am... 夫人
    Do you know why Benny was in Brighton Beach last night? 你知不知道本尼昨晚为什么去布莱顿海滩
    Was he--I don't know-- conducting business? 他在那边是不是有生意上的事
    Mrs. D'agostino... 达格斯蒂诺夫人
    I know that anger you're feeling right now-- 我明白你现在的愤怒
    What it's like to lose someone you love. 失去所爱的人是种什么感受
    Help us find the men who did this to your husband. 帮我们抓住杀害你丈夫的人
    It doesn't matter if you find them. 你们能不能找到他们无所谓
    Elias will. 以利亚会找到他们
    And he'll kill each and every single one of those russian bastards. 他会杀光那帮毛子
    Elias started a war that can't be won. 以利亚挑起了一场赢不了的战争
    Now, a lot of innocent people are gonna die if this continues. 这么放任下去的话会有很多无辜的人丧命
    - Do you want that? - If that's what it takes. -你希望这样吗-如果有必要的话
    Where is he, Patti? 他在哪儿帕蒂
    Where is Elias? 以利亚在哪
    I never met him. 我从没见过他
    And his crew... they don't socialize. 他的手下也从不抛头露面
    That's why you'll never find him. 所以你们永远找不到他
    I'm a little confused. 我有一点疑惑
    Why does Elias want Brighton Beach so bad? 为什么以利亚这么想得到布莱顿海滩
    You're not seeing it. 你根本不懂
    Brighton Beach is just the beginning. 布莱顿海滩只是个开始
    Elias has bigger plans. 以利亚有更宏大的计划
    He'll reunite the five families 他会联合五大家族
    and take out the Russian trash. 肃清这帮俄国人渣
    And then when he's finished, 当他大功告成时
    you people will be answering to him. 你们都将听命于他
    Five or six heavily armed men were chasing a guy 五六个拿着大杀器的家伙
    matching the description of our witness. 在追一个符合我们目击者外貌的人
    His name's Charlie Burton, by the way. 他叫查理·伯顿
    Found out he had groceries delivered twice a month from the bodega, 那家杂货店每个月给他送两次东西
    And he wasn't dodging bullets by himself. 他不是一个人在逃命
    - Who was he with? - Some tall guy in a suit-- -他跟谁在一起-一个高个西装男
    Definitely not with the Russians. 绝对不是和俄国人一伙的
    Shot one of them in the knee before they got away. 他逃跑前打中了一个俄国人的膝盖
    What? You know him? 怎么你认识他吗
    It's just someone I've been tracking for a while. 这人我追踪了有一阵子了

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“疑犯追踪”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:疑犯追踪第1季第7集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/nltkiltx.html