美文网首页
疑犯追踪第1季第10集台词

疑犯追踪第1季第10集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-26 08:01 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    You are being watched. 你在被监视着
    The government has a secret system-- 政府有一套秘密系统
    a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器
    I know because... I built it. 我会知道因为它是我造的
    I designed the machine to detect acts of terror 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动
    but it sees everything-- 但它却看到了一切
    Violent crimes involving ordinary people. 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行
    People like you. 像你一样的普通人
    Crimes the government considered irrelevant. 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要
    They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. 他们不肯作为所以我决定插手
    But I needed a partner-- 但我需要一个搭档
    完整版请点击
    Someone with the skills to intervene. 一个有能力介入其中的人
    Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. 因为受到当局追捕我们只能秘密合作
    You will never find us. 你永远找不到我们
    But victim or perpetrator, 不管你是被害人还是行凶者
    If you're number's up, we'll find you. 如果你的号码被列出来我们就会找到你
    - Any sign of the kid? - No. -找到那小鬼了吗-没有
    Still looking. 还在找
    Knew we shouldn't have trusted him. 我就知道不该相信他
    Damn kid's always been reckless. 小屁孩做事老是顾头不顾尾
    Whenever you're ready, Mr. Reese. 你准备好了吗里瑟先生
    I'm in here. 我已经在了
    Where did you come from? 你从哪儿冒出来的啊
    I breached the space-time continuum. 穿越时空来的
    Not really. 开个玩笑
    I did sense my privacy being invaded. 我刚才感觉到自己的隐私惨遭侵犯
    But we'll leave that for now. We have work to do. 不过我们暂时不谈那个现在有工作要做
    Numbers have come in. 跳出了几个新号码
    What do you mean, numbers? 几个什么意思
    What plurals usually mean. 字面意思
    More than one. 不止一个
    In this case four. 这次有四个
    Claire Ryan, 42, lecturer at NYU. 克莱尔·瑞安42岁纽约大学讲师
    Matt Duggan, 33, a waiter. 马特·杜甘33岁服务生
    Wendy Mcnally, 29, a hairstylist. 温蒂·米克奈利29岁发型师
    And Paula Vasquez, 23, unemployed. 还有葆拉·瓦斯科23岁待业
    They seem completely random. 这么看他们毫无关联
    Usually, when the machine 通常情况下
    sends us number clusters like this, 如果机器一次给我们多个号码
    there is some connection. 它们肯定有某种联系
    So one of these four could be trying to kill the other three 所以说其中一个要杀另外三个
    Or they could all be victims or all killers. 也可能他们都是被害人或嫌疑犯
    Or as you say, all random. 抑或是如你所说毫无关联
    Either way, we need to move fast. 不管哪种我们都得抓紧了
    Claire Ryan's number came up first 克莱尔·瑞安的号码第一个跳出来
    if only by a millisecond. 领先一毫秒
    242 wilson in queens, apartment 3c. 皇后区威尔逊街242号3C号公寓
    Speaking of privacy. 说到隐私
    careful what you look for, mr. Reese, 小心你想知道的东西里瑟先生
    or you might find it. 还是不知道的好
    We have to be straight with you. 我们得老实告诉你
    Some things don't add up. 有些事道理上讲不通
    Like what? 比如说呢
    You go to meet your confidential informant, 你去见你的秘密线人
    One Nashus Drake, aka "Bottlecap"-- 纳修斯·德雷克外号又叫"瓶盖"
    according to you, a trusted source. 据你所说是个信得过的人
    He shoots you in the chest. 结果他给了你胸口一枪
    Luckily, you're wearing a vest. 幸好你穿了防弹背心
    He's gonna kill you when he gets shot 他在准备杀你的时候
    by an unknown shooter? 被一个不明身份的枪手打死了
    Like it says in my statement. 我在报告里写了
    Your statement doesn't say 你报告里没有说明
    where this unknown shooter came from. 那个不明身份的枪手从哪来
    Because I don't know. 因为我自己也不知道
    It also doesn't say why he did it. 也没说明他为什么要杀瓶盖
    Maybe because he saw me about to get shot. 也许是因为他看到我要吃枪子了
    So he cares about you. 所以他还挺在乎你咯
    I doubt he gives a damn about me. 他在乎我个头
    But this is the man you've been chasing 但你最近这三个月
    for the last three months. 一直在追捕这个人
    As it says in my statement, I believe so. 我报告里都写了我想是这样没错
    So what, this guy allegedly you've been trying to lock up, 所以这个据说是你一直在追捕的家伙
    - he saves your life? - Allegedly. -救了你的命吗-据说
    That's clever. 这说法巧妙
    You know what would be clever? 你知道最巧妙的是什么吗
    You pretending to chase this guy 你假装成在追捕这个人
    when in fact you're working for him. 实际上是在为他做事
    I think we're done here. 我觉得我们没什么好说了
    Detective, tell me something. 警探告诉我
    Has he made contact with you? 他和你有过联系吗
    Spoken to you? 和你对过话吗
    You got my statement. 你已经拿到我的报告了
    We don't talk again unless my delegate is present. 除非我的代表在场否则我不会再回答任何问题
    So he's pacing back and forth, back and forth, 所以他走来走去走来走去
    back and forth. 走来走去
    Finally pulls his mask down, walks right into the door, 最后终于取下面具径直走进门
    knocks himself out cold. 累了个半死
    The genius forgot to cut the eyeholes in the mask. 那个大天才忘了在面具上挖出眼睛的孔
    Hey, Carter. 卡特
    What are you doing? You got shot. 你跑来干嘛你中枪了
    Take some time off, for pete's sake. 休息休息吧看在上帝的份上
    My vest got shot. It can take some time off. 我的防弹背心中枪了让它休息去吧
    How's it going with the inquiry and everything? 刚才的问话怎么样
    The way these things usually go. 就是那样呗
    They make you feel like you murdered your own mother. 他们搞得好像你谋杀了自己老妈
    So I'm stuck on my desk and you're working with Olson. 我现在只能蹲办公室了 你和奥尔森出外勤
    Oh, great. Detective Happy. 哎呦不错和乐呵呵警探
    What did you tell 'em about the C.I.? 线人的事你怎么说
    The truth. 实话实说
    He was taken out by an unknown shooter. 他被一个不明身份的枪手干掉了
    The guy--you got a good look at him this time, didn't you? 那个家伙你这次看清他的样子了吗
    No. Not his face. 没有没看到脸
    Well, maybe that's a good thing. 哎说不定反而是好事
    'cause you know, it would be hard. 这事挺难抉择
    完整版请点击
    You don't know whether to thank the guy or arrest him. 你搞不清是该谢谢他还是逮捕他
    No, that'd be easy. I'd arrest him. 这没什么难我会逮捕他
    Look, whatever happens or you need anything, 听着不管发生了什么你需要什么
    - I got your back, all right? - Okay. -我都会尽力帮你好吗-好
    Finch, I'm at Claire's apartment. 芬奇我到克莱尔的公寓了
    Something's up. 出事了
    Excuse me. 劳驾
    - Finch. - Mr. Reese. -芬奇-里瑟先生
    You said the machine would give us the number and time. 你说过机器会及时给我们号码
    It didn't. 这次没有
    So what do we got? 目前掌握了什么情况
    Victim's name is Claire Ryan. 死者叫克莱尔·瑞安
    Some kind of professor. Lived alone. 是个教授独居
    Looks like she was beaten up. 看来她被打过
    One shot to the head, close range. 头上中了一枪近距离攻击
    Looks like she came into some money. 她似乎拿到了笔钱
    Blu-ray player, new tablet, shoes. 蓝光碟机新桌子新鞋
    Expensive shoes-- Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik. 价格不菲的新鞋周仰杰马诺洛
    All bought this morning. 都是早上刚买的
    What else do we know about our vic? 还知道死者的什么信息
    I asked you a question, Fusco. 我在问你弗斯科
    What? What's that? 啊你问什么
    I'm done at Claire's, finch. 克莱尔这边我完事了芬奇
    I need you out on the street. 我要你出来一起行动
    You got to help me get eyes on the remaining three. 你得帮我盯着剩下那三个人
    I'm more useful here, trying to find connections between them 我内勤发挥得更好找找他们之间的关联
    No point in that if they're all dead. 他们要是都死了找了也白找
    Tracking people down is your area of expertise. 监视别人是你的专长
    I can't track three people down, 我没法同时监视三个人
    And I don't want to lose anyone else. 我也不想再看到谁死
    I need you out here. 我需要你
    I'm on my way. 这就来
    I'll take Wendy. 我盯着温蒂
    Put Fusco on paula. 弗斯科去盯葆拉
    Can you track Matt? 你能盯好马特吗
    I can track Matt. 没问题
    On my way. 我来了
    What the hell are you doing here? 你来搞什么鬼
    You didn't kill her, did you? 人不是你杀的吧
    Lionel, after all we've been through. 莱奈尔经历了那么多还不信我吗
    Exactly. 好吧
    Why aren't you working with Carter? 你怎么没和卡特一起
    She's on desk duty till our homicide gets cleaned up. 线人那起案子查清前她都只能坐办公室
    Some unknown gunman caused her a world of grief. 某个未知枪手把她的生活搞成了个悲剧
    You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you? 这是怎么回事你不会碰巧知道吧
    No. Find this girl Paula. 不知道找到这个叫葆拉的女孩
    Address is on the back. 地址在背面
    Keep your eyes on her. 盯好她
    Paula Vasquez? Why? 葆拉·瓦斯科为什么
    Don't want her ending up like the lady upstairs. 因为我不想她和楼上那位女士一个下场
    You think she might? 你觉得她会吗
    I know she won't, 我知道她不会
    Because you'll throw yourself in front of the bullet. 因为你会舍身为她挡下子弹
    Funny guy. 你真搞笑
    What about the homicide I'm supposed to be investigating? 那我要调查的这起凶杀案呢
    Paula could be connected to your homicide. 葆拉可能和这起案子有关系
    Stay on her. 好好跟住她
    Who messed with my desk? 谁搞乱了我的办公桌
    Carter. In here. 卡特这边来
    What else have you got on your special forces guy? 对那个特种部队的家伙你还知道什么
    Everything I got is in the file he's reading. 我知道的都写在他读的那份文件里了
    Whoever he is. 他是谁啊
    You've been after this guy for months. 你追踪这家伙好几个月了
    You don't even have a description? 却连个对他的描述都没有
    He--he's tall. He wears a suit. 他挺高穿西服
    Sometimes rides a motorcycle. That's it. 有时候骑着摩托车就这么多了
    This is serious, Carter. 严肃点卡特
    You letting him run, you've made him a problem 你放跑了他现在他成了
    for the whole department. 我们整个部门的麻烦
    I did not let him run. 我没放跑他
    I've been trying to catch the son of a bitch. 我一直努力去抓那个兔崽子
    Did he shoot your C.I.? 是他开枪杀了你的线人的吗
    I'm not answering that until I know who he is. 知道他的身份前我拒绝回答这个问题
    Answer the question or turn in your badge. 回答问题否则就交出你的警徽
    Yes, it was him. 是的是他
    That will be all, detective. 这不就完了警探
    Finch, I'm at Wendy's salon. 芬奇我到温蒂的沙龙了
    Seems fine. 一切正常
    Hang on a sec. 等一下
    Signature, please. 请签名
    Thank you. 谢谢
    Excuse me. 借过
    Can I help you? 要理发吗
    I...
    Need to make an appointment. 想预约一下
    Wash and cut? 洗发加理发
    Something a little more modern? 弄得时尚点
    Bit of styling? 修个发型
    Is this, uh, gray, au naturel or au bouteille? 这个灰色天生的还是染的
    It's, uh--
    Sexy either way. 很性感啦
    - So, uh, you single? - What? -你是单身吗-什么
    Single? Yes. 单身是啊
    Girls, he's single. 姑娘们他单身
    I just need an appointment. 我就是想来预约一下
    I'm sorry, 不好意思
    But I'm not letting you back out on the street looking like this. 我可不会让你就这样溜达回大街上
    Damn it! 该死
    Mr. Reese, 里瑟先生
    I'm tracking our friend Matt Duggan. 我在跟着马特·杜甘呢
    Looks like he's having an early midlife crisis. 他貌似有点早期的中年危机呀
    He just quit his job and now he's shopping for motorcycles. 他刚辞掉了工作现在买摩托车用的东西
    Hold on. 别挂
    My aunt in Boston died, left me a nice chunk of change. 我波士顿的姨妈死了留给我不少钱
    Thought I'd treat myself to a dream. 我想着该是玩一把的时候了
    Won't be a minute, hon. 马上回来亲爱的
    Yep, he's buying himself a new Ducati. 是的他在给自己买一辆全新的杜卡迪
    Paying cash. 现金付款
    Murdered woman Claire was spending big too. 被杀的克莱尔也疯狂采购了一番
    Look around, Finch. 留意四周芬奇
    Is anyone watching your guy? 有没有人盯着你的目标
    I'm not exactly good at this. 我不太擅长这个
    No, no one I can see. 没人我没看到有谁
    Well, keep your eyes open. 好吧仔细观察
    Call me back. 一会儿联系
    Lionel? 莱奈尔
    Yeah, that Paula girl? I lost her. 那个叫葆拉的姑娘我跟丢了
    She gave me the slip. 她溜掉了
    Well, good work, detective. 好吧不错啊警探先生
    I'm sorry, okay? 我很抱歉好吗
    Look, another thing. I think she bought a firearm. 有个发现我觉得她刚买了把枪
    You lost her and she weaponed up? 你是说你跟丢了她她还有武器
    You better stick to your... 你还是回去做好你的...
    day job. 日常工作吧
    - I'm waiting for Wendy. - I'm sorry. -我在等温蒂-抱歉
    She had an emergency, had to rush off. 她有点急事先走了
    I'm free. I can fit you in now. 我不忙现在可以给你理
    No, that's okay. Thank you. 不用了谢谢
    Hi, um, finch, what do you got? 芬奇有什么收获
    Our man is coming out of the showroom. 我们的目标从摩托车展区出来了
    Placed his order and left a deposit. 下了订单付了定金
    Okay, stay on him. 好的盯着他
    Both girls just gave us the slip. 两个姑娘都溜走了
    Hold on. Someone left a stroller. 等等有人留了辆婴儿车
    - What are you talking about? - There's a baby stroller -你说什么-那有辆婴儿车
    Near the car. I don't know where the mom-- 在他的车旁边我没看到妈妈
    Oh, there she is. 哦我看到她了
    Oh, my god, it's a bomb! 哦我的天是炸弹
    Get down. Get down on the ground, Finch. 趴下快趴在地上芬奇
    I have to warn him! 我得去警告他
    Finch, are you okay? 芬奇你还好吗
    Harold! 哈罗德
    I saw it. I saw the crash. 我看到了我看到了车祸
    Oh, my god. He's dead. 哦上帝他死了
    What's that stuff? 那堆东西是什么
    Uh, I think it's cocaine. 呃我觉得是可卡因

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“疑犯追踪”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:疑犯追踪第1季第10集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/kdtkiltx.html