美文网首页
Liz 小姐游美国—Renting a Car 租辆车去自驾游

Liz 小姐游美国—Renting a Car 租辆车去自驾游

作者: Doris_super | 来源:发表于2019-10-11 14:03 被阅读0次

    Liz is a big fan of road movies and has always wanted to take a road trip in the US. Now that she's in the country,there's no way she's going to miss this chance. She's now renting a car before hitting the road.

    丽斯是公路电影的超级粉丝,一直想去美国自驾游。现在她在美国,她绝不会错过这个机会的。她现在在上路之前租了一辆车。

    Sarah Clark & Liz Green

    Sarah: 租车公司的工作人员,曾经开车穿越美洲大陆

    Liz: 19岁的加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读

    Sarah: Morning! What can I do for you?

    莎拉: 早上好! 我能为您做些什么?

    Liz: I want to rent a car for a road trip.

    丽斯: 我想租一辆车自驾游。

    Sarah: For how many people?

    莎拉: 多少人?

    Liz: Just me.

    丽斯: 我一个人。

    Sarah: Then I recommend you a mid-size SUV. You'll be driving through some harsh weather conditions. Plus,it's the safest choise.

    莎拉: 那我建议你租一辆中型SUV。你将在恶劣的天气条件下开车。另外,这是最安全的选择。

    Liz: Okay,sounds awesome.

    丽斯: 好的,听起来太棒了。

    Sarah: Will you return the car to another location?

    莎拉: 你会把车退到另一个地方吗?

    Liz: Yes, I'll drop it off at O'Hare International Airport.

    丽斯: 是的,我把它放在奥黑尔国际机场。

    Sarah: How long will you need it?

    莎拉: 你需要租多长时间?

    Liz: From August 1th to August 20th. How much is the rent?

    丽斯: 8月1日到8月20日。租金是多少?

    Sarah: For a mid-size SUV,it's $918,including $300 drop-off fee,insurance and tax.

    莎拉: 中型SUV是918美元,包括300美元的接送费、保险费和税。

    Liz: That's great. I'll take it then. Here's my license and credit card.

    丽斯: 太好了。那我买了。这是我的驾照和信用卡。

    当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:

    Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。

    Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?

    I am sorry? 我很抱歉?

    Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了

    Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。

    Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?

    Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:Liz 小姐游美国—Renting a Car 租辆车去自驾游

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/icmtmctx.html