美文网首页
双语读诗|To Daffodils 咏黄水仙花

双语读诗|To Daffodils 咏黄水仙花

作者: 雪茶酱 | 来源:发表于2020-04-13 20:06 被阅读0次

                        Robert Herrick 罗伯特·哈里克

    Fair daffodils, we weep to see

    美的黄水仙,凋谢得太快,

    You haste away so soon;

    我们感觉着悲哀;

    As yet the early-rising sun

    连早晨出来的太阳

    Has not attain'd his noon.

    都还没有上升到天盖。

    Stay, stay,

    停下来,停下来,

    Until the hasting day

    等匆忙的日脚

    Has run

    跑进

    But to the even-song;

    黄昏的暮霭;

    And, having pray'd together, we

    在那时共同祈祷着,

    Will go with you along.

    在回家的路上徘徊。

    We have short time to stay, as you;

    我们也只有短暂的停留,

    We have as short a spring;

    青春的易逝堪忧;

    As quick a growth to meet decay,

    我们方生也就方死,

    As you, or anything.

    和你们一样,一切都要罢休。

    We die,

    你们谢了,

    As your hours do, and dry

    我们也要

    Away,

    去了,

    Like to the summer's rain,

    如同夏雨之骤,

    Or as the pearls of morning's dew,

    或如早上的露珠,

    Ne'er to be found again.

    永无痕迹可求。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:双语读诗|To Daffodils 咏黄水仙花

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/jftomhtx.html