Brown Bear, BrownBear, What Do Y

作者: 进击的母亲 | 来源:发表于2020-12-08 23:20 被阅读0次

    进击的母亲,全网同号,专注幼儿英语启蒙。

    对,我终于忍不住对这本书下手了。

    这本书其实是如意最早接触到的英文绘本之一,但由于不忍心打乱它重复、回环的节奏,我在给娃讲绘本时一直就是简单地从头读到尾,在读的过程中用手指指每一页的主题动物。

    在给如意英语启蒙的过程中,娃给出的最大进步与惊喜却也来自这本绘本,来自这种最简单的读法。现在,娃大了些些,除了感受韵律、学习小动物相关单词外,还可以引入其中的句型了,老母亲的教法也在与时俱进。

    就是这样,好的绘本值得反复读,可以陪伴孩子整个童年。一起来读绘本吧!

    Brown Bear, BrownBear, What Do You See ,来自Eric Carle爷爷。

    Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?

    棕熊,棕熊,你看到了什么?

    I see a red bird looking at me.

    我看到了一只红色的鸟正在看着我。

    Look, here  comes a brown bear.

    看,这边走来一只棕熊。

    The color of his flur is brown.

    他皮毛的颜色是棕色。

    So we call him brown bear.

    因此我们叫他棕熊。

    What if his color is black?

    如果他的颜色是黑色呢?

    Yes, black bear.

    是的,黑熊。

    What other colors do you know?

    你还知道熊有哪些颜色呢?

    White. White  bear.

    白色,白熊。

    We also call it polar bear.

    我们也叫白熊北极熊。

    Red bird, Red bird, What do you see?

    红色的鸟,红色的鸟,你看到了什么?

    I see a yellow duck looking at me.

    我看到了一只黄色的鸭子正在看着我。

    Here comes a red bird.

    这边飞来了一只红鸟。

    Birds are usually colorful and beautiful.

    小鸟总是颜色鲜艳、非常漂亮。

    Parrots are birds, too.

    鹦鹉也是鸟类。

    Parrots are colorful and beautiful, too. Aren't they?

    鹦鹉也是颜色鲜艳、非常漂亮的。不是吗?

    Yellow duck, Yellow duck, What do you see?

    黄色的鸭子,黄色的鸭子,你看到了什么?

    I see a blue horse looking at me.

    我看到了一只蓝色的马正在看着我。

    The red bird sees a yellow duck.

    小红鸟看到了一只黄鸭子。

    Look at his feet.

    看看他的脚。

    There are some thin pieces of skin between his toes.

    他的脚趾中间有层薄薄的皮肤。

    So when his paddles in the water, he will move faster.

    这样一来,当他在水里游泳时就可以游地快些。

    Blue horse, Blue horse, What do you see?

    蓝色的马,蓝色的马,你看到了什么?

    I see a green frog looking at me

    我看到了一只绿色的青蛙正在看着我。

    Let's have a look at who comes after the yellow duck.

    我们来看看小黄鸭的后面是谁。

    It's a blue horse.

    是一匹蓝马。

    The color is BLUE!

    蓝色的。

    How fantastic!

    太奇特了。

    Green frog, Green frog, What do you see?

    绿色的青蛙,绿色的青蛙,你看到了什么?

    I see a purple cat looking at me.

    我看到了一只紫色的猫正在看着我

    Frogs live both on land and in water.

    青蛙是水陆两栖动物哦。

    Look at his back legs.

    看看他的后腿。

    They are longer and stronger than his forelegs.

    他们比他的前腿要长得多,强壮得多。

    Frogs use forelegs to jump.

    青蛙用后腿跳跃。

    Purple cat, Purple cat, What do you see?

    紫色的猫,紫色的猫,你看到了什么?

    I see a white dog looking at me.

    我看到了一只白色的狗正在看着我。

    Here comes a cat.

    这边来了一只猫。

    Here comes another fantastic thing.

    这边又来了件奇特的事。

    The cat is purple.

    猫是紫色的。

    It is the first time I see a purple cat.

    这是我第一次见到紫色的猫。

    Children's books are always full of imagination.

    童书总是这么富有想象力。

    White dog, White dog, What do you see?

    白色的狗,白色的狗,你看到了什么?

    I see a black sheep looking at me

    看到了一只黑色的羊正在看着我。

    The purple cat is followed by a white dog.

    紫色的猫后边跟着一只白色的小狗。

    He has a collar around his neck, which means he has a owner.

    他带着一个项圈,这意味着他是有主人的。

    He has a home.

    是有家的。

    Black sheep, Black sheep, What do you see?

    黑色的羊,黑色的羊,你看到了什么?

    I see a goldfish looking at me.

    我看到了一只金色的鱼正在看着我。

    The sheep is soooo black.

    这绵羊真黑。

    Even his face is black.

    连他的脸都是黑的。

    He looks unhappy.

    他看起来还很不高兴。

    What will you do when you feel unhappy?

    当你不开心的时候你会做什么呢?

    Turn to mommy for help?

    找妈妈吗?

    Have some snacks?

    吃点零食?

    Or just feel like to be left alone and deal with your bad feelings yourself.

    还是想自己一个人静静,处理一下自己的坏情绪?

    Goldfish, Goldfish, What do you see?

    金色的鱼,金色的鱼,你看到了什么?

    I see a teacher looking at me.

    我看到了一个老师正在看着我。

    The fish is beautiful.

    这只鱼真漂亮。

    We fed goldfish in the park last weekend.

    我们上周末就在公园里喂了金鱼。

    This time, he doesn't see any other animals.

    这次,金鱼没有看到其他动物了。

    He sees a teacher.

    他看到了一位老师。

    Teacher, Teacher, What do you see?

    老师,老师,你看到了什么?

    I see children looking at me.

    我看到了好多小朋友正在看着我。

    The teacher wears glasses and a green tshirt.

    老师戴着眼镜,穿着绿T恤。

    She is looking at her students.

    她正看着她的学生。

    I guess she is teaching her students something about animals or colors.

    我猜她正在教学生们一些跟动物或颜色有关都东西。

    Children, Children, What do you see?

    小朋友,小朋友,你们看到了什么?

    Look at the pictures. They are foreign kids.

    看图,他们是外国小朋友。

    Different from Chinese kids, they have white or black skins and red or golden hairs.

    与中国小朋友不一样的是,他们有黑色或白色的皮肤,红色或金色的头发。

    Their eyes are also green or blue.

    他们的眼睛也是绿色或蓝色的。

    But they are all ordinary people, just like you and me.

    但他们都是普通人,就像你和我一样。

    We see a brown bear, a red bird, a yellow duck, a blue horse, a green frog, a purple cat, a white dog, a black sheep, a goldfish, and a teacher looking at us.

    我们看到一只棕色的熊、一只红色的鸟、一只黄色的鸭子、一匹蓝色的马、一只绿色的青蛙、一只紫色的小猫、一只白色的狗、一只黑色的羊、一条金色的鱼还有一位老师正在看着我们。

    That's what we see.

    这就是我们看到的。

    At the end of the book, with the guide of those kids, we go through the book and meet all the animals we see again.

    在书的最后,在小朋友们的带领下,我们再次看到了在这本绘本中我们看见过的动物们。

    Let's read the book again loudly and enjoy the rhythm.

    让我们再大声朗读一遍,体会一下书中的节奏和韵律吧。

    就这样,培养小复读机去吧。

    本文部分文字和图片来自绘本Brown Bear, BrownBear, What Do You See,如有不妥,请联系作者删除。

    欢迎点赞、转发、在看,如需转载,请联系作者。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:Brown Bear, BrownBear, What Do Y

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ncrcgktx.html