美文网首页每天写1000字
跟着卷福学英语(八)

跟着卷福学英语(八)

作者: 刘二傻 | 来源:发表于2016-01-04 18:47 被阅读89次

    前景提要:华生在卷福的帮助下摆脱了拐杖,他们的调查还在继续......

    S:What are you doing? 你在干什么?

    L:I knew you'd find the case, I'm not stupid.我知道你找到了箱子,我可不笨。

    S:You can't just break into my flat.你凭什么擅闯民宅。

    L:You can't withhold evidence and I didn't break in your flat. 你又凭什么隐瞒证据,况且我没擅闯。

    S:What do you call this, then? 这不叫擅闯叫什么?

    L:It's a drugs bust.缉毒行动。

    W:Seriously? This guy - a junkie? Have you met him? 此话当真?这个人像瘾君子吗?你还不了解他吗?

    S:John...约翰

    W:You could search this flat all day, you wouldn'tfind anything you could call recreational. 我敢肯定就算你在此搜上一天,也绝不会找到与消遣沾边的东西

    S:John, you probably want to shut up now. 约翰,你别再为我辩驳了。

    W:But come on...No...这口气,你该不会  S:What? 什么  W:You? 真有  S:Shut up! 胡说!

    S:I'm not your sniffer dog. 我不是你的缉毒犬。

    L:No, Anderson's my sniffer dog. 不,安德森是我的缉毒犬。

    S:Anderson, what are you doing here on a drugs bust?安德森缉毒行动与你何干?

    A:Oh, I volunteered. 我心甘情愿来的。

    L:They all did. They're not strictly speaking on the drug squad, but they're very keen. 他们都是自愿的。他们都不是正规的缉毒人员,但个个机智敏锐。

    D:Are these human eyes? 这些是人眼球吗?

    S:Put those back! 放回去。

    D:They were in the microwave. 我在微波炉里找到的

    S:It's an experiment. 我在做实验

    L:Keep looking, guys. Or you could help us properly, and I'll stand them down. 伙计们继续搜,若你愿意合作的话我就让他们退下。

    S:This is childish. 幼稚

    L:Well, I'm dealing with a child. 谁让我跟个小屁孩打交道

    L:Sherlock, this is our case. I'm letting you in, but you do not go off on your own. Clear?

    夏洛克这是我们的案件,我让你参与不是让你独立调查。清楚了吗?

    S:So you set up a pretend drugs bust to bully me? 所以你就以缉毒为借口向我施压吗?

    L:It stops being pretend if we find anything. 如果真找到什么就不算是借口了。

    S:I am clean!我是清白的

    L:Is your flat? All of it? 你能保证公寓都没问题吗

    S:I don't even smoke. 连烟都不抽。

    Neither do I.彼此彼此  都是贴尼古丁帖而不抽烟的好孩纸>。<

    L:So let's work together. We've found Rachel. 我们合作吧。我们找到了瑞琪儿。

    S: Who is she? 那是谁

    L:Jennifer Wilson's only daughter. 詹妮弗·威尔逊的独女

    S:Her daughter? Why would she write her daughter's name?Why?

    她女儿?她为何写下女儿的名字理由何在

    A:Never mind that, we found the case. According to someone, the murderer has thecase, and we found it in the hands of our favourite psychopath.管她呢,我们找到了箱子据某人说凶手拿走了箱子,结果却在这位可爱的精神病人手里。

    S:Not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

    我是高智商反社会人格,做好调查再发言。

    S:You need to bring Rachel in to question her. Ineed to question her. 你把瑞琪儿带来,我要问她问题。

    L:She's dead. 她死了

    S:Excellent. How, when and why?  Is there a connection? There has to be.很好方式死因时间,是否有联系一定有

    L:Well, I doubt it, since she's been dead for 14 years. Technically, she was never alive. Rachel was Jennifer Wilson's stillborndaughter, 14 years ago. 恐怕没有她死了十四年。准确地说她从未活过,十四年前瑞琪儿在出生前就已死亡。

    S:Oh, that's not right. How...不对啊,怎么可能。

    S:Why would she do that? Why? 那她为何那么做为什么

    A:Why would she think of her daughter in her last moments? Yep - sociopath, I'm seeing it now. 她临死前就不该想自己的女儿吗?是啊,果然反社会,我终于明白了。

    S:She didn't think about her daughter. She scratched her name on the floor with herfingernails. She was dying. It took effort, it wouldhave hurt.她并非在想自己的女儿,她是用指甲在地板上抠出这个名,临死前这样做很费力气徒增痛苦。

    W:You said that the victims all took thepoison themselves, that he makesthem take it. Well, maybe he...I don't know, talks tothem. Maybe he used the death of her daughter somehow.你说受害人都是在凶手的逼迫下自行服毒,也许凶手说了什么话题涉及到了她女儿的死?

    S:Not good?不对吗?

    W:Bit not good, yeah.有那么一点。

    S:If you were dying, if you'd been murdered, inyour very last few seconds, what would you say?如果你快死了,而且是被人杀害临终之际会说什么?

    W:"Please, God, let me live."  "主啊救救我"

    S:Use your imagination! 开动脑筋!

    W:I don't have to.不用动脑筋

    Yeah, but if you were clever, really clever. Jennifer Wilson running all those lovers -she was clever. She's trying to tell us something.假设你很聪明呢,詹妮弗·威尔逊可是情场高手她肯定很聪明她想给我们留下线索

    H:Isn't the doorbell working? Your taxi's here, Sherlock.您没听见门铃吗的士来了夏洛克

    S:I didn't order a taxi. Go away.我没叫的士让他走。

    H:Oh, dear. They're making such a mess. What are they looking for?亲爱的,这儿可真乱。他们在找什么?

    W:It's a drugs bust, Mrs Hudson. 这是缉毒行动赫德森夫人

    H:But they're just for my hip. They're herbal soothers...但那些只是草药用来治疗我的臀部。

    Shut up, everybody! Don't move, don't speak, don't breathe. I'm trying to think. Anderson, face the other way. You're putting me off. 全都闭嘴别说话屏住呼吸,我在思考安德森,转过脸去你碍到我了。

    A:What? My face is 什么?我的脸...

    L:Everybody quiet and still. Anderson, turn your back. 大家都安静。安德森你转过去。

    A:Oh, for God's sake! 我的老天啊!

    L:Your back, now, please!赶快转过去

    S:Come on, think. Quick! 快啊!开动脑筋!

    H:What about your taxi?  你的的士怎么办

    S:Mrs Hudson! 赫德森夫人!

    She was clever. Clever, yes! 她真聪明没错!

    S:She's cleverer than you lot and she's dead. Do you see? Do you get it? She didn't lose her phone, she never lostit. She planted it on him. When she got out of the car,she knew thatshe was going to her death. She left the phone in order to lead us toher killer. 她比你们都聪明可惜死了,你们明白了吗?她的手机根本不是丢了而是留给了凶手,她在下车的时候就知道命不久矣,她扔下手机就是为了引导我们找到凶手。

    L:But how?  但怎么找?

    S:What do you mean, how? Rachel! Don't you see? Rachel! Look at you lot. You're all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be sorelaxing. Rachel is not a name.什么怎么找?瑞琪儿!还不明白吗?瑞琪儿!瞧瞧你们一脸茫然,傻人有傻福真羡慕你们。瑞琪儿不是人名!

    W:Then what is it? 那是什么?

    S:John, on the luggage, there's a label. E-mail address.约翰箱子上有个名牌,告诉我电邮地址。

    She didn't have a laptop, which means she did her business on her phone. So it's a smartphone, it's e-mail enabled. So there was a website for her account.The username is her e-mail address, and alltogether now, the password is...?所她没有笔记本以是用手机谈生意,是智能手机,能使用电邮所以我们能登陆她的账号,用户名是她的电邮地址然后密码呢?

    W:Rachel. 瑞琪儿。

    A:So we can read her e-mails. So what? 进入她的邮箱那又如何?

    S:Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street. 安德森闭嘴,整条街的智商都被你拉低了!

    卷福必备台词 哈哈哈哈

    S:GPSWecan do much more than that. It's a smartphone, it's got GPS. Which means if you lose it, you can locateit online. She's leading us to the man who killed her. 这里面可大有作为这是智能手机装有,即便手机遗失了也能进行在线定位,她在引导我们找到凶手。

    L:Unless he got rid of it. 要是他扔了手机呢?

    W:We know he didn't. 我们都知道他没扔。

    S:Come on, come on. Quickly! 来吧,来吧,快点。

    H:Sherlock, dear. This taxi driver...亲爱的,夏洛克那位司机...

    S:Mrs Hudson, isn't it time for your evening soother?Get vehicles, get a helicopter. This phone battery won't last for ever.赫德森夫人时候不早了你是不是该用药了,快点快点再快点,手机的电池快耗尽了。

    L:We'll just have a map reference, not a name.我们又找不出名字只有地图上的定位点。

    S:It's a start!这就是突破口

    W:Sherlock...夏洛克

    S:Narrows it down from just anyone in London. It's the first proper lead we've had.然后缩小范围逐步排除嫌疑,这是我们目前最有效的做法。

    W:Sherlock... 夏洛克

    S:Where is it? Quickly, where?它在哪里快说。

    W:Here.It's...in 22 1 Baker Street.在这儿贝克街,

    S:How can it be here? How?它怎么会在这里,怎么可能?

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:跟着卷福学英语(八)

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/odtwhttx.html