前景提要:连环自杀的神秘命案已经发生了三起。卷福和华生相遇,故事总算开始了。
伦敦贝克街221号 哎哟,一不小心就被房东太太调戏了的华生>。< 好戏即将开始......S : OK, you've got questions... 好吧,我知道你一肚子问题。
W: Yeah, where are we going? 对,我们这是去哪儿?
S : Crime scene. Next? 犯罪现场。下一个?
W: Who are you? What do you do? 你是谁?做什么的?
S : What do you think? 你觉得呢?
W: I'd say...private detective. 我本想说...私家侦探。
S : But...? 但是呢……?
W: But the police don't go to private detectives. 但警察不会去找私家侦探。
卷福 就是这么自信S : I'm a consulting detective. Only one in the world. I invented the job.
我是"顾问侦探"。我自创的全世界独此一家。
W: What does that mean? 那是干什么的?
S:It means when the police are out of their depth, which is always, they consult me.
警察束手无策时就来咨询我,这事常常发生。
W: The police don't consult amateurs. 警察不会找外行当顾问。
S : When I met you for the first time yesterday, I said Afghanistan or Iraq. You looked surprised.我昨天第一次见到你时问你是去过阿富汗还是伊拉克,你好像很惊讶。
W: Yes, how did you know? 对。你到底怎么知道的?
这犀利的小眼神S : I didn't know, I saw. Your haircut, the way you hold yourself says military. But your conversation said trained at Barts so Army doctor, obvious. Your face is tanned...but no tanabove the wrists.You've been abroad, but not sunbathing. Your limp's bad when you walk, but you don't ask for a chair when you stand, like you've forgotten about it, so it's at least partly psychosomatic. That says the original circumstances of the injury were traumatic.Suntan-Afghanistan or Iraq. 我不知道,我是观察到的。你的发型、站立姿势说明你是军人出身。但你说的话有点时过境迁的感觉说明在巴茨医院受训过,所以显然是军医。脸上晒黑了但手腕以上却没晒黑,说明你从国外回来,但不是日光浴。你走路跛得厉害,却宁愿站着也不要求坐下,所以多少有点身心失调,说明导致你创伤的最初原因。战伤加上晒黑,那就是阿富汗或伊拉克。
W: You said I had a therapist. 你说我在看心理咨询。
S : You've got a psychosomatic limp, of course you've got a therapist.Then there's your brother. Your phone.It's expensive, e-mail enabled, MP3 player. You're looking for a flatshare.You wouldn't buy this-it's a gift. Scratches. Not one, many over time it's been in the same pocket as keys and coins. You wouldn't treat. your one luxury item like this, so it's had a previous owner. Next bit's easy. You know it already. 你的跛脚是身心疾病,当然要心理咨询。还有你哥,你的手机很昂贵,能收发邮件,能听音乐。但你却找人合租,所以这不会是自己买的。是个礼物,有刮痕,还不止一两条,而是很多。肯定是跟钥匙硬币放在同一个口袋,你不会这样对自己的奢侈品。所以这只能是别人的手机。下一个就简单了,你应该早知道了。
W: The engraving? 刻的字吗?
华生的抬头纹已经表现出了That...was amazing.S:Harry Watson. Clearly a family member who's given you his old phone. Not your father, this is a young man's gadget. Could be a cousin, but you're a war hero who can't find a place to live. Unlikely you've got an extended family, not one you're close to. So brother it is. Now,Clara, who's Clara? Three kisses says it's a romantic attachment. The expense of the phone says wife, not girlfriend. Must have given it to him recently, the model's only six months old. Marriage in trouble, then - six months on he's given it away.If she'd left him, he would have kept it. Sentiment. No, he wanted rid of it. He left her. He gave the phone to you, so he wants you to stay in touch. You're looking for cheap accommodation, but not going to your brother for help. Maybe you liked his wife or don't like his drinking. 海瑞•华生,明显是给你手机的家人。不会是你父亲,这手机明显是年轻人用的。可能是表兄弟,但你这样的战斗英雄竟无处可住,不像是生在大家族。所以他是你近亲,那就是你兄弟。还有克拉拉。克拉拉是谁,"三个吻"说明两人是爱情关系。而买这么贵的手机,应该是老婆而不是女友。肯定是最近才送的,才用了六个月。然后婚姻出了问题,才用了六个月就送人。如果是她提出的话,他会留作纪念——这是人之常情。但他不想要这手机,说明是他提出的。他把手机给了你说明想跟你保持联系。你在找便宜住处却不去向自己兄弟求助,也许是你喜欢他妻子,或你讨厌他喝酒。
W: How can you possibly know about the drinking? 但你怎么可能知道喝酒的事?
S:Shot in the dark. Good one, though. Power connection-tiny little scuff marks round the edge. Every night he plugs it in to charge, but his hands are shaking. You never see those marks on a sober man's phone, never see a drunk's without them. There you go, you were right. 瞎猜的,不过猜中了。电源插口周围有细小的磨损痕迹。每晚他插上充电,但手总是在抖。清醒的人手机上不会有这种痕迹,醉鬼的手机上都有。所以,看吧,你说得对。
W: I was right? Right about what? 什么?我说什么了?
S : The police don't consult amateurs. 警察不会请外行当顾问。
W: That...was amazing. 这真是...太了不起了。
S : Do you think so? 你真这么觉得吗?
Of course it was.It was extraordinary, quite extraordinary. wuli卷福忧郁的小眼神 没关系 华生懂你欣赏你就够了!!! 要wuli卷福滚的都走开!!!wuli华生是不会放过你的!!!
网友评论