美文网首页每天写1000字
跟着卷福学英语(五)

跟着卷福学英语(五)

作者: 刘二傻 | 来源:发表于2016-01-01 16:19 被阅读0次

    前景提要:华生独自一人离开案发现场被多诺万警官告诫最好离卷福远一点。此时,卷福的哥哥闪亮登场,要华生选择阵营。卷福的调查马上步入正轨......

    华生回家啦啦啦啦

    W:what are  you doing? 你在干什么?

    S:Nicotine patch. Help me think. Impossible to sustain a smoking habit in London these days. Bad news for brain work.尼古丁贴片,有助于我思考,这年头在伦敦连烟都抽不起,对大脑无益。

    wuli卷福在贴尼古丁贴片—。—这小眼神

    W:It's good news for breathing. 对呼吸有益。

    S:Oh,breathing! Breathing's boring. 呼吸有什么意义!

    W:Is that three patches?那是贴了三片?

    S:It's a three-patch problem.一片一个难度嘛。

    招牌冥想姿势

    W:well...?you asked me to come, I’m assuming it’s important.

    急着叫我回来,有什么要紧事。

    S:Oh, yeah, of course. Can I borrow your phone? 对,当然,能借用一下手机吗?

    W:My phone?我的手机吗?

    S:Always a chance that my number will be recognised. It's on the website.我的号码可能会被认出来,网上已经公诸于众了

    W:Mrs Hudson's got a phone.赫德森太太也有手机吧。

    S:Yeah, she's downstairs. I tried shouting but she didn't hear.

    对,可她在楼下。我喊破喉咙她都没听见。

    W:I was the other side of London...可当时我在伦敦的另一头。

    S:There was no hurry. 我又不赶时间。

    卷福 就是这么任性

    W:Here... So what's this about - the case?给…那箱子呢?

    S:Her case...她的箱子…   W:Her case?她的箱子?

    S:Her suitcase, yes,obviously. The murderer took her suitcase, first big mistake.

    就是她的,很明显。凶手拿走手提箱,第一个大错

    W:OK, he took her case. So? 凶手拿走箱子说明什么?

    S:It's no use, there's no other way. We'll have to risk it. On my desk there's a number. I want you to send a text. 虽然是徒劳,但是别无他法了,用这个来搏一搏。我说书桌上有个手机号,帮我发个短信。

    华生内心有万匹草泥马奔腾而过

    S:Text, yes. The number on my desk. What's wrong?对,号码在桌上。怎么了?

    W:Just met a friend of yours.刚才见了你一位朋友。

    S:A friend?朋友吗?     W:An enemy.敌人

    S:Oh. Which one?哪个?

    W:Well, yourarch-enemy, according to him. Do people have arch-enemies?

    据他所说是你的死敌。什么人会有死敌啊?

    S:Did he offer you money to spy on me?他给你钱派来监视我吗?

    W:Yes.对    S:Did you take it?你收了吗?   W:No.没有

    W:Who is he?他是谁?

    S:The most dangerousman you've ever met, and not my problem right now. On my desk, the number!最危险的人物,先不说这个,快拿我桌上的手机号。

    W:Jennifer Wilson.That was... Hang on. Wasn't that the dead woman?

    詹妮弗.威尔逊,这是…等等,这不是那个死者吗?

    S:Yes. That's not important. Just enter the number. Are you doing it?是,别管这个,输入这个号码。输入了吗?

    W:Yes.对   S:Have you done it?输完了吗?

    W:Yeah - hang on!等,别催!    

    S:These words exactly.我说什么写什么。

    劳瑞斯顿花园发生了什么事,我一定是昏过去了, 诺森伯兰大街22号,请快过来。

    S:Oh,perhaps I should mention-I didn’t kill her.也许我该提议下,我没有杀她。

    W:I never said you did.我没说是你。

    S:Why not?Given that text and the fact I have her case, it’s a perfectly logical assumption.为什么不是?鉴于那短信,箱子又在我手上,自然会怀疑我。

    W:Do people usually assume you’re the murderer?人们通常把你看成凶手吗?

    S:Now and then, yes.早晚会的。

    W:OK…好吧…

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:跟着卷福学英语(五)

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/tynihttx.html