海外能量点对提升的重要性-中英_腾讯视频
我们为什么要在海外呢?
Why are we overseas?
首先我们要选择一个能量点
First we have to pick an energy point,
因为当地的那个频率它可以帮助我们转化
Because of that local frequency that can help us transform,
如果我们拥有一些负面的信念
If we have some negative beliefs,
那个频率在的话去到一个能量点,它就可以很快地转化掉
If you go to a point of energy with that frequency, it can be transformed very quickly,
那么它这个当地的频率呢,可以协助我们提升
its local frequency, which can help us ascend,
对不对
yes?
所以我会选择当地的频率是第一的
So I would choose the local frequency to be the first,
然后第二就是
And then the second one is,
我们去到海外,就好像你去到一个新世界,你是完全不知道的,不认识的一个世界
We go overseas, it's like you go to a new world, you don't know it at all.
它会发生什么?你看到什么?就好像你去旅游的时候,你会有一个新鲜感What happens to it? What do you see? It's like when you travel, you get a sense of freshness.
你完全不知道下一个会是怎样的风景嘛
You have no idea what the next scene will be like.
那么这个时候呢,你就会很当下
Then at this time, you will be very present.
对不对,一个能量点一个当下
right? One energy point, one present.
然后再开始结合课程的话
And then start combining the lessons.
你就会很容易融合这些知识呀,灵性的这方面的智慧呀
You can easily integrate this knowledge of spiritual wisdom.
你就会融合起来
You will merge it,
那么在这十天里面呢,我们会选择室内的结合室外的
So in these ten days, we will choose the combination of indoor and outdoor,
室内的又结合室外的
Indoor and outdoor,
就是说我们一定会去体验当地的频率啊
That means we must experience the local frequency.
它那个山是特别出名的,我们就要去爬山
The mountain is so famous that we are going to climb it.
我们要去当地去连接它,就去当地跟它完全共振
We're going to get there to connect to it, we're going to get there to fully resonate with it.
那么,这个时候你会有另外的一种体验
Then you will have another experience.
你的认知,你的世界观,你的价值观都会打开
Your perceptions, your worldviews, your values will all open up.
那么,这个时候,你而且会非常容易进入
Then by this time, you will be very easy to go into the state.
就是你会很容易走心啊
It's easy for you to be mindful.
就是你的价值观可以成型
your values can be shaped,
你会打开一个新的世界的感觉
You'll feel like you're opening up a new world,
那再结合当然是最核心的,就是我的课程
And that recombination is of course the core, which is my course,
就是你来到我的课程呢,你有什么困惑,其实说几句了就没事了
Is that you come to my course, if you have any confusion, in fact after a few words you will be all right.
当然这还是存在头脑上的一个认知
Of course this still exists in the mind.
你回去遇到同样的事情的时候
When you go back and encounter the same thing.
你好像还不能做得到游刃有余
It seems you can't do it easily,
但是,你已经开始好像有一些光看到了
But you already started to see some light,
我知道我知道我可以做得到
I know I can do it.
有些眉目了,对不对
a bit glimmering, right?
那么这个很棒的课程就可以做到这样
Then this great course can do it like this.
就是来到了,你可能是一团黑色的
you come here, You may be a black mass,
然后来到我面前,你可能几分钟就变了
And then come to me, you can change in a few minutes,
就好像你本来在走一个分岔路口,很多路你不知道怎么走
It's like you're at a fork in the road and you don't know where to go,
对,就有一个很强烈的正向引导
yes.There is a very strong positive guidance,
上了课之后就知道哪条路可以走了
After class, I know which way to go,
对,而且你可以开始好像跳出原本那个困局里面
Yeah, and you can start to kind of jump out of the box,
知道最起码我知道我怎么做了
At least I know what I did.
然后,你就不会又无意识地陷进那个困局里面
And then you don't automatically fall back into that trap.
不断地循环
Over and over again,
打破了固有的模式,对啊
Break the inherent pattern, right.
网友评论