美文网首页乐其英语|乐在其中
2016年美国总统大选希拉里败选演讲(5)

2016年美国总统大选希拉里败选演讲(5)

作者: 老祝读书 | 来源:发表于2018-10-31 22:09 被阅读0次

    点击查看音频

    It has been a joy getting to know them better and it gives me great hope and comfort to know that Timwill remain on the front lines of our democracy representing Virginia in the Senate.

    很高兴能更好地了解他们,让我感到大有希望而且欣慰的是,我知道蒂姆将继续奋战在民主前线,在参议院代表维吉尼亚州。

    To Barack and Michelle Obama, our country owes you an enormous debt of gratitude.

    对巴拉克和米歇尔·奥巴马,我们的国家欠你们太多的感激。

    We thank you for your graceful, determined leadership that has meant so much to so many Americans and people across the world.

    我们感谢你们优雅和坚定的领导力,这对很多美国人和全世界的人来说意义重大。

    And to Bill and Chelsea, Mark, Charlotte, Aidan, our brothers and our entire family, my love for you means more than I can ever express.

    比尔、切尔西、马克、夏洛特、艾丹,我们的兄弟和整个家庭,我对你们的爱是我从来也无法充分表达的。

    You crisscrossed this country on our behalf and lifted me up when I needed it most, even 4-month-old Aidan, who traveled with his mom.
    你们代表我们在全国奔走穿梭,在我最需要的时候振奋我的精神,即使是4个月大的艾丹也在跟着妈妈奔波。

    owe sb sth

    欠某人某物

    1.I owe you three yuan.
    短你三块钱。

    2.Thanks a lot. I owe you one.
    多谢了。我欠你一个人情。

    3.Thanks mate! I owe you a favor.
    谢谢哥们儿!我欠你一次人情。

    across the world

    全世界

    1. Many of our friends from across the world。
      我们的许多朋友来自世界各地。

    2.These products will be sold across the world。
    这些产品将销往世界各地。

    3.This song has spread across the world
    这首歌已经传遍全世界。

    lift sb up

    使某人振作起来;把某人举起来

    1.Thank you so much for lifting me up .
    非常感谢你让我振作起来

    2.I admire your spirit ,it lifts me up .
    我佩服你的精神,它使我振作起来。

    3.He lifts his son up happily
    他高兴地把儿子举起来。

    欢迎关注乐其英语I乐在其中公众号,附有到演讲音频

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:2016年美国总统大选希拉里败选演讲(5)

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/qsvztqtx.html