美文网首页
Liz 小姐游美国—Connecting Flight 中途需转

Liz 小姐游美国—Connecting Flight 中途需转

作者: Doris_super | 来源:发表于2019-10-10 11:59 被阅读0次

Liz will board a connecting flight here in Toronto. She wonders what to do next during the layover. So she goes to the help desk to speak to an employee.

莉斯要在多伦多转机。她想知道在中途停留期间下一步做什么。于是她走到服务台和一名员工谈话。

Charles Hill & Liz Green

Charles: 多伦多帕尔森国际机场转机处工作人员,亲切随和

Liz: 19岁加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读,非常乐观

Liz: Excuse me, Sir? I have a connecting flight to Chicago. And I need to transfer in Toronto. Do I need to pick up my luggage here? 

丽兹: 打扰一下,先生。我要转机去芝加哥。我要在多伦多转机。我需要在这里取行李吗?

Charles: No. Your luggage will go straight to Chicago.

查尔斯: 没有。您的行李将直接送到芝加哥。

Liz: That is great.

莉兹: 太好了。

Charles: Do you have onward boarding pass?

查尔斯: 你有向前登机证吗?

Liz: Ah, yes.

莉兹: 哦,是的。

Charles: Then you just need to follow the directional signs to the departures level. You do not have to check in again.

查尔斯: 那你只需要顺着指示牌走到离港层就可以了。您不必再办理登机手续。

Liz: Oh, that is great. Um, are there any places to take a rest while waiting?

莉斯: 哦,那太好了。嗯,在等待的时候有什么地方可以休息吗?

Charles: Sure. There are rest lounges near International Departures, Level 3, Gate E77.

查尔斯: 当然。国际航班离港层3层E77口附近有休息厅。

Liz: Got it. Thank you!

莉兹: 明白了。谢谢你!

当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:

Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。

Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?

I am sorry? 我很抱歉?

Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了

Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。

Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?

Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:Liz 小姐游美国—Connecting Flight 中途需转

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ropopctx.html