美文网首页乐其英语|乐在其中
比尔盖茨在哈佛大学的演讲(22)

比尔盖茨在哈佛大学的演讲(22)

作者: 老祝读书 | 来源:发表于2018-10-16 21:10 被阅读0次

    点击查看音频

    The magical thing about this network is not just that it collapses distance and makes everyone your neighbor. It also dramatically increases the number of brilliant minds we can have working together on the same problem – and that scales up the rate of innovation to a staggering degree.
    网络的神奇之处,不仅仅是它缩短了物理距离,使得天涯若比邻。它还极大地增加了怀有共同想法的人们聚集在一起的机会,我们可以为了解决同一个问题,一起共同工作。这就大大加快了革新的进程,发展速度简直快得让人震惊。
    At the same time, for every person in the world who has access to this technology, five people don’t. That means many creative minds are left out of this discussion --- smart people with practical intelligence and relevant experience who don’t have the technology to hone their talents or contribute their ideas to the world.
    与此同时,世界上有条件上网的人,只是全部人口的六分之一。这意味着,还有许多具有创造性的人们,没有加入到我们的讨论中来。那些有着实际的操作经验和相关经历的聪明人,却没有技术来帮助他们,将他们的天赋或者想法与全世界分享。

    The magical thing

    神奇的事情

    1.The magical thing is you can't drink boiled water directly.
    神奇的是你不能直接喝开水。

    2.The magical thing is when I was thinking of you and you were thinking of me too
    神奇的是当我想你的时候你也在想我

    1. The magical thing is that its color varies with the environment.
      神奇的是它的颜色随着环境的变化而变化。

    At the same time,

    与此同时

    1.I was afraid of her, but at the same time I really liked her
    我害怕她,但同时也确实喜欢她。

    2.It was often hard to work and do the course at the same time
    半工半读常常很艰难。

    3.It's impossible to get everybody together at the same time
    让所有人同时聚在一起是不可能的。

    have ... to do ...

    有... 去做...
    1.I have lots of work to do today.
    今天我有许多工作要做。

    2.I know you have an important letter to post.
    我知道你有一封重要的信要寄。

    3.I have something important to tell you.
    我有重要的事情要告诉你。

    欢迎关注乐其英语I乐在其中公众号,附有到演讲音频

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:比尔盖茨在哈佛大学的演讲(22)

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/wydkzftx.html