美文网首页英语达人
潘多拉日常口语打卡笔记(15)

潘多拉日常口语打卡笔记(15)

作者: 英语小魔王 | 来源:发表于2019-06-28 04:17 被阅读3次

    Delivery or Pickup

    送货或自取

    Would this be delivered or are you coming to pick it up?

    How much is delivery?

    It depends on how far away you live. It's free delivery if it's under 3 miles and $5 a mile after that!

    I think we'll go with pickup.

    Okay. Hang onto your receipt. You'll need it to show the pickup desk. You have 7 days to pick it up.

    Okay, sounds good. Thanks!


    Would this be delivered or are you coming to pick it up?

    请问您是想让我们这边直接送货上门还是您自己来取货呢?

    deliver 运送,递送 

    deliver sth. (to+地点)

    The furniture store is delivering the new bed (to our home) on Sunday.

    家具店会在周日把新床送到(我们家)。

    sth. be delivered (to+地点)

    某物被送到某处

    The new bed is going to be delivered on Sunday.

    新床周日会送到。

    have/get sth. delivered

    让...送货 

    We get our milk delivered.

    我们的牛奶到了。

    pick it up 

    pick sth up/pick up sth.去某物 

    Could you pick up my clothes from the cleaner's for me, please?

    你能去洗衣店帮我取下衣服吗?

    pick sb. up/ pick up sb. 接某人 

    I'll come back and pick you up in an hour.

    我一小时之后来接你。

    How much is delivery?

    送货上门多少钱?

    How much?/How much is it?

    多少钱?

    How much is it?

    这件衣服多少钱?

    类似表达:

    How much does this cost?

    这个东西多少钱?

    How much do I have to pay you?

    我该付你多少钱?

    What's the price of this?

    这个东西什么价格?

    on delivery 货到付款 

    You can pay for the carpet on delivery.

    地毯可以货到付款。

    pay online 在线支付

    Alipay 支付宝支付 

    Wechat Pay 微信支付 

    It depends on how far away you live. It's free delivery if it's under 3 miles and $5 a mile after that!

    送货是根据您家和我们这儿之间的距离决定的。3英里之内免费送运,每超出1英里加收5美元。

    It depends on how far away you live.

    根据距离而定。

    It depends what time I get home from work.

    那得看我下班几点到家了。

    Whether or not we go abroad for our holiday depends on the cost,

    我们去不去国外度假取决于费用问题。

    It depends.看情况再说。

    Do you go shopping this weekend?

    I don't know, it depends.

    这周末去逛街吗?

    不知道,看情况吧。

    It's free delivery if it's under 3 miles and $5 a mile after that!

    It's ree delivery if it's under+距离 and+金额+a kilometer after that.

    低于...公里免配送,每超出一公里收费...

    It's free delivery if it's under five kilometers and $6 a kilometer after that.

    五公里以内免费配送,每超出一公里收费六元。

    I think we'll go with pickup.

    那我们自己来取吧。

    go with sth.=choose 选择

    I think we should go with green with the walls.

    我觉得咱们墙还是选绿色吧。

    That won't go with this dress though.

    那样跟着裙子就不搭了。

    go with=match/suit 适合 

    I'm not sure that these shoes really go with that dress.

    我不太确定这双鞋和那条裙子搭不搭。

    Okay. Hang onto your receipt. You'll need it to show the pickup desk.

    You have 7 days to pick it up.

    好的,请您收好小票,到时直接交给取货中心就好。请您在七日内取走。

    receipt 发票,收据 

    hang onto sth=keep 保留,保存 

    Hang onto those textbooks. You never know when you might need them.

    先留着那些课本吧,说不定哪天就派上用场了。

    Yeah, and Amy gave me this plastic ring and told me to hold on to it.

    是啊,艾米给了我这个塑料戒指叫我保管好。

    hold on to it/ hold onto it 保存,保管 

    plastic 塑料的 

    You have 7 days to pick it up.

    请您在七日内取走。

    You have+时间段+to do sth.

    你有多长时间做某事。

    Okay, sounds good. Thanks.

    明白了,挺好,谢谢你。

    sound (v.) 听起来 

    sounds good/interesting/strange 

    You job sounds really interesting.

    你的工作听起来真有趣。

    sound depressed/happy/angry 

    depressed 沮丧的 

    She sounded very depressed when we spoke on the phone yesterday.

    我们昨天通电话的时候,她听上去很沮丧。

    Here you go/are.

    给您。

    For a small fee, we can come to your house and assemble it for you.

    只需交一点费用,我们就可以送货上门并为您组装。

    fee 服务费 

    a small fee 一点服务费 

    assemble 组装,装配 

    Can I help you carry it to your car?

    那我帮你搬到车上吧。

    请求帮某人做某事的表达:

    Can I help you do sth?

    我能帮您做某事吗?

    He's not gonna for that, either.

    那样他也不喜欢。

    go with

    1)选择

    2)适合 

    go for sth.喜欢 

    Just pick up your end.

    把你那边举起来。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:潘多拉日常口语打卡笔记(15)

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/xezpqctx.html