初为人父的我,手忙脚乱.....

作者: 快乐有你_1ec8 | 来源:发表于2019-06-25 00:05 被阅读1次

    我差点淹死了!

    I almost drowned!

    什么?你们留意过我吗?

    -What? -Did you even care?

    什么时候? 我都要潜到池底去了,可你们都不看我一眼。

    -When?-I tried to get to the deep end, but you never watch me.

    你总是盯着他们。- 冷静下来。

    -You always watch them.- Hey. Calm down.

    凯文,好了......别碰我。

    -Kevin, come on...-Don't touch me.

    当心点儿,孩子。

    Watch yourself, pal.

    你们一直忙着不让凯特吃得太多......

    And you're so busy making sure that Kate's not eating too much...

    凯文,冷静一下。-还有......

    Kevin, calm down.- And...

    还要担心不让兰德尔太自卑。

    And Randall's not too adopted.

    可这个时候,凯文去哪儿了呢?

    And meanwhile, where's Kevin?

    哦,你们猜猜看?

    Oh, guess what?

    他死了。

    He's dead.

    凯文......-孩子,我们爱你呢。

    -Kevin...-Bud, we love you.

    我们在看着......-别碰我。

    -We were watching...-Don't touch me.

    交给我吧。

    I got this one.

    嘿,过来。过来。

    Hey, come here. Come here.

    干什么?-抱歉,抱歉。

    What?-I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

    对不起,好吗?

    I am sorry. Okay?

    我应该一直看着你的。好吗?-你是该看着我的。

    I should have been watching. Okay? -You should have.

    我承认错误,我该一直关注着你,孩子。

    And I said I was and I should have been watching you, pal.

    我也在努力。好吗?

    I'm trying. Okay?

    听我说,我知道我年纪比你大。

    Look, I know that I'm bigger than you.

    我知道我是成年人了,

    I know that I'm an adult,

    但我也是第一次经历这些,好吗?

    but I, this, this is my first time, okay?

    我也是第一次当爸爸。

    This is my first time, too.

    我有了你们三个,我也在努力。

    I got three of you, and I'm trying.

    对不起。我本该在你身边的。

    I'm sorry. I should've been there.

    我以后都会在你身边的,好吗?

    And I'm gonna be there,okay?

    好。

    Okay.

    能给我个拥抱吗?

    Can I have a hug?

    能说句“爸爸我爱你”吗?

    Can I get a "Dad, I love you "?

    孩子,我也是第一次当父亲,如果哪里做得不够好,请多原谅,好吗?

    孩子,你也是第一次做小孩,一定会有很多事情不会做,做不好。

    没关系,我们一起从头开始,好吗?

    让我们一起努力,做好自己,可以吗?!

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:初为人父的我,手忙脚乱.....

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/yptpqctx.html