Are you sure it's okay to come out?
你确定我可以出来吗?
Yeah, don't you worry about those two. And listen Richmond, I've always wanted to know yeah, why do you never see any Cockney Goths?
当然行,别担心那两个家伙。瑞蒙,我一直想知道,为什么你们不和伦敦哥特们来往?
They're too cheerful. It's spoil it for the rest of us.
他们太欢乐了。对我们来说那就不是哥特了。
And how come you never see Goths driving cars?
为什么见不到哥特开车呢?
We drive cars. We're just like you really, except that we listen to Cradle of Filth.
我们开车啊。我们和你们没什么两样,除了一点,我们听"污秽摇篮"。Cradle of Filth? I presume that's a band. It's not literally a cradle of filth?
"污秽摇篮"?我猜是个乐队的名字吧。不会真的是藏污纳垢的摇篮吧?Oh no. That would be horrible! Cradle of Filth are actually one the best contemporary darkwave bands in the world. I'll never forget the first time I heard them.
不是,那太可怕了!污秽摇篮是当代世界上最棒的暗潮乐队之一了。我永远忘不了第一次听他们歌的情形。
Changed my life. Blew my mind. I was lucky I discovered them when I did!
改变了我的人生,席卷了我的心灵。我庆幸自己在彼时与他们邂逅!I think it was around that time that things started to go wrong for me at work.
大概从那时起,我的工作开始出现问题了。
I don't know what happened. Suddenly, people just weren't returning my calls.
我不知这是为何。突然之间,大家都不回我电话了。In my strategy meetings, they'd seemed distracted. Distant.
在公司战略大会上,他们心不在焉,神情冷漠。
I couldn't put my finger on it, but something was wrong.
我不知原因为何,但事情就是不对劲。
I'll tell you. It was good to have the Filth to come home to after another disappointing day.
我跟你讲,我万分庆幸在这样让人沮丧低落的日子里还有"污秽"乐队陪伴。
You've got to help Roy! Richmond's out of his room. He's not in his room, he's supposed to be in his room. Why is he out of his room?
你快去帮帮罗伊!瑞蒙从房间里出来了。他不在他房间了,他本应在他房间里的。他为什么从房间里出来了?
Well, he's gotta come out and play with us for a while.
他要出来跟我们玩一会儿。
But the rainforest and...
但是雨林就...
What's wrong with you Moss?
莫斯你怎么了?
Roy's stuck underneath a lady's desk.
罗伊被困在女人桌子下面了。
What! Still? !
什么!还在桌子下吗?!
Look, I know that normally this would be very funny, but he's been under there too long for reasonable explanation.
我知道一般情况下这种事挺搞笑的,但他在下面困太久,就很难有合理解释了。
That woman looks down, she's going to assume he's a desk rabbit.
那女人低头一看,会把他当成桌兔的。
What's a desk rabbit? I just made that up.
桌兔是什么?我自己编的。
But that's probably going to be what they'll sort of call people like Roy. But Roy is not a desk rabbit, he's my best friend. Unless you do something, it's gonna to you, me and Tim Burton over there.
但桌兔很可能会变成罗伊这类人的外号。但罗伊不是桌兔,他是我的好朋友。要是你不做点什么,那就会成为你、我和那个蒂姆伯顿的外号了。
What can I possibly do? I...Look, she could look under there any minute. It could already be too late.
我该怎么办?我...她随时可能会低头。说不定已经晚了。
But I don't know what to do...You're relationship manager, that falls under relationship.
但我不知道该怎么...你是人际关系主管,这件事属于人际关系之类。
Alright, alright. Just shut you up.
好吧好吧。我上去就是了,只要你闭嘴。
Hello Richmond. How are things?
瑞蒙,你好。过的如何?
Oh you know. Not brilliant.
你懂的。不太美好。
He's supposed to be in his room.
他应该在他房间里的。
Oh...There's a builder outside, taking off his shirt.
啊...外面有位建筑工人在脱衣服。
Like in ads? Yeah, like in ads...
跟广告里一样?没错,跟广告里一样...Everything all right downstairs? They're fine, yeah. I left Moss and Richmond in charge.
楼下没事吧?挺好的。我让莫斯和瑞蒙盯着呢。
Good, well Moss...Richmond! He's not out of his room, is he? Yeah.
那就好,莫斯他...瑞蒙!他没在屋里呆着,是吗?是啊。
What did I say about the red door? I said don't open the red door! It was the only thing that I asked you! What have you got against him?
那扇红门,我是怎么跟你说的?我说过别把红门打开!我就嘱咐你这么一件小事儿!他怎么惹着你了?
Just don't like him.
就是不喜欢他。
Oh, you're just like the rest of them, the people that turn their backs on him as soon as he became a Goth.
天呐,你也跟他们一样。他一变成哥特就嫌弃他那种人。
He obviously hasn't told you about the funeral. I think that you should ask him about the funeral.
他肯定没跟你讲葬礼上的事吧。你应该问问他葬礼那件事。
Hello Denholm.
丹农,你好啊。
Hi Jen. I'm just enjoying this cup of tea. Brilliant! How you doing Jen?
好啊,珍。我正享受这杯香茶呢。真棒!你怎么样啊,珍?
Yeah. Just to say...I met Richmond.
挺好的。顺便说一下...我见到瑞蒙了。
I see.
我懂了。
It's not for me to say, Denholm. But it sounds like you two had a good relationship at one point. You should speak to him.
丹农,这本来不关我的事,但你们貌似有过一段相处融洽的好时光。你应该跟他谈谈。
I'll thank you to keep out of this, Jen.
不要参与这件事,珍。我会感谢你的。
Goths are people too. Enough!
哥特也是人啊。够了!There's absolutely no point to anything.
其实一切都毫无意义。
You're right, no point, it's all futile, can't even find my cup.
你说得对,没意义,真没出息,连杯子都找不到。
Try to look on the bright side.
试着看看光明面吧。
Ah! The bright side!
哈!光明面!
Sometimes, you just think what would actually change if I just killed myself.
有时候你会想,如果我自杀了,有什么东西会真的改变吗。
You're right. I could just kill myself. And it'd be so easy, wouldn't it? So very, very easy.
你说得对。我自杀算了。那就轻松多了,不是吗?轻松的多得多得多。
Richmond! Get back to your room!
瑞蒙!回你的房间去!
What's the point of sending him back to him room, what's the point of anything?
把他关回屋子里又有什么意义呢,世间万物又有什么意义?
Come on, get brush! Come on!
快进去!不然我拍你!快点!
But she said I could come out.
她说过我可以出来。
Well you can't come out. You're bringing everyone down. No, I'm not. Yes, he is!
你不能出来,你会害得每个人都情绪低落。我没有。他就是!
Come on! Thank you.
快点!好了好了。
Okay well then, tell her, why they sent you down here. Tell her what you did.
那你告诉她,他们为什么让你下来。说说你之前干了什么。
I didn't do anything, I don't know why I'm down here.
我什么都没干,不知道为什么下来。
So Denholm just amorted you for nothing, did he?
这么说是丹农没事搞你是吧?
No, he changed. After his father died. I don't think he ever fully recovered.
不,他是变心了。他一直没从丧父之痛中恢复过来。
From the moment I saw him at the funeral, I could tell there was something different.
自从那次葬礼之后,我就看出些端倪了。Bloody good of you to come, thanks. Thanks. Bloody good service, wasn't it? Yeah?
你能来太好了,谢谢。谢谢。很好的仪式,对吧?
Thank you. Watch your bloody hand!
谢谢。留意你的手!
I'm so sorry. Here. It's Cradle of Filth. It got me through some pretty bleak times.
我很遗憾。送你。污秽摇篮的专辑。它伴我走过了那段灰暗的日子。
Try track 4, Coffin Fodder. It sounds horrible, but it's actually quite beautiful.
听听第四首,棺材饲料。名字很可怕,但实际上优美动听。Relationship manager. Yes. Yes of course. First thing tomorrow.
人际关系主管。好的,没问题。明早一来就办。
That was Denholm. He wants to see you.
是丹农打来的。他想见你。What is it? !
你究竟看啥呢?!
I can't believe you want me back.
真不敢相信,你居然让我复职。
You've got Jen to thank for that. Her words the other day, moved me deeply. Very deeply indeed.
这事你得感谢珍。那天她那番话让我感触颇深。非常非常深。
Really? What did she say?
真的?她说什么了?
I can't remember! Point is the effect of her words, that's important.
谁还记得!关键是她的话的作用,那才是最重要的。
I now know that treating someone differently just because of the colour of their skin is wrong.
我现在明白,仅以皮肤颜色区别对待他人是错的。
I don't see why things can't get back to the way they were.
我找不到不让你复职的理由。
I just don't know what to say.
我不知该说什么好了。
You're back with the big guys Richmond! Great!
瑞蒙,你又是我手下一员大将了!棒极了!
That's if you're prepared to take me on again. You know how demanding I am. Stop it.
但你也得愿意重新接受我的挑战。你知道我要求很高的。没问题。
You know how changeable I can be.
你知道我有多么喜怒无常。
Yes, Mr. Denholm.
当然,丹农先生。
Call me Denholm!
叫我丹农就行!
All right, thanks Denholm.
好吧,丹农,谢谢。
No no. I don't like that. Don't do it again.
不,我不喜欢这样。别这么叫了。
All right, sorry.
好吧,抱歉。
In fact, I've changed my mind about the whole thing.
事实上,我对整件事的态度都改变了。
What? You mean I have to stay down here?
什么?你还要我待在下面吗?
Yes! And leave me alone, you goblin!
没错!离我远点,你个死妖怪!
Oh well. I suppose it's not quite so bad now that I don't have to stay in that room.
好吧。也不算太糟,至少我不用再待在黑屋子里了。
Yes, yes. Well, we're happy to have you.
就是就是。很高兴你能加入我们。
My milky lens has popped out. Don't step on it. You've got...to help me find it.
我的白色美瞳出来了。别踩着它。你得帮我找到它。
Oh, actually, I think it's just popped round the back. It does that sometimes.
哦,其实是滚到眼球后面去了。它就是这么淘气。
Come on. Come on. Come on fellow. Come on. There.
快出来。出来,出来啊小宝贝。出来。出来了。
How about that then?
现在怎么样?
That looks great!
棒极了!
Told you it was a window.
我就说是窗户嘛。
Bloody lens. I'd...really ought to...Actually, I'm gonna...Thank God.
该死的隐形眼镜。我... 得要...那个... 我得...谢天谢地。
At least, everything is back to normal. As long as no one goes through that door.
最终,一切又恢复原状了。只要没人开那扇门了。
网友评论