美文网首页it 狂人
S01E04 (哥特男)吓死Jen了

S01E04 (哥特男)吓死Jen了

作者: 千年代 | 来源:发表于2020-05-07 20:06 被阅读0次

    Get up there now, please.

    请你现在就上去。

    You're not the head of this department. No, I'm relationship manager.

    你又不是这部门的头儿。我不是头儿,我是人际关系主管。

    I'm the one who gets the complaints. I'm the one who gets in trouble.

    别人投诉都来找我,有麻烦的也是我。

    I'm the one whose name is on the line...Oh God! All right, I will go up just to shut you up. Watch her!

    有风险的人还是我...天呐!好吧好吧,我上去就是,你别唠叨了。看着她!

    For God's sake!

    我勒个去!

    There's someone under here.

    有人在下面。

    Yes!

    好了!

    Hello! Hello?

    喂!听见了没?

    Did you get it fixed?

    修好了吗?

    Oh, yeah. Well, left him to it. Just can't have him in sight. Yeah. Do what you need and just go.

    哦,修好了。刚才交给他自己修的,一点都不想见他。干好你的活,然后就走。

    What are you laughing at?

    你在笑什么?

    This flipping circuit board, Jen. Some chump has run the data line right through the power supply. Amateur hour! I've got tears in my eyes.

    这块电路板太搞笑了,珍。不知哪个白痴把数据线接到电源上了。一看就是菜鸟干的好事!眼泪都笑出来了。

    Roy's stuck under a desk.

    罗伊被困在桌子下面了。

    Stuck under a desk? !

    困在桌子下面?!

    Yes. It is an unusual text, isn't it? It's not just me?

    没错。这条短信的内容真是罕见。不是吗?不会只有我这么想吧?

    No, it's unusual.

    确实很罕见。

    I'd best investigate.

    我最好去调查一下。

    Yes. You investigate. I'll hold the fort.

    没错。你调查。我看家。

    Listen, I'm really sorry about your hand.

    我很抱歉,害你手划伤了。

    Oh, don't worry about it. I must have cut it when I swooned.

    哦,没事,肯定是我昏倒的时候划的。

    I startled you a bit.

    看来我吓到你了。

    I didn't know there were anyone else down here. I thought it was just the three of us.

    真没想到楼下还有一个人,我以为只有我们三个。

    I often work at nights so, perhaps that's why you haven't seen me.

    我通常在晚上工作,所以你可能没见过我。

    Gosh, it's very cold in here, isn't it?

    天呐,这里真冷,不是吗?

    Air conditioning. Keep these things cool.

    是因为开了空调。这些东西要在低温环境中工作。

    Yes, what are they?

    这样啊,这些是什么?

    I've no idea. They have put me in charge of them.

    我也不知道。他们让我负责看管这些机器。

    Moss and Roy.

    莫斯和罗伊。

    I don't know their names. I mean, I don't know any of these stuff even does.

    我不知道他们的名字。反正,我都不知道这些东西是干嘛的。
    What's going on there? I don't know. Is it good that it's doing that? Usually, it doesn't do that.

    这是怎么回事?搞不懂。这么闪没问题吧?通常都不闪的。

    And I think I should tell them, but, but often I just look away.

    我应该跟他们说一声,但我通常只是视而不见。

    And this one: Flash. Flash. Flash. Then wait for it. Nothing for a while. Here it comes. Double flash. Brilliant.

    你看这个:一闪。一闪。一闪。然后等一会儿,又来了。一次闪两下。太神奇了。

    Wow! It's obvious you are going mad. So, let me get this straight. You stay down here all the time.

    哇!看来你快疯了。我可以这么说吧,你一直待在这下面。

    I pop out occasionally when I have to get supplies.

    有时我需要日用品时候,也会跑出来。

    And you don't know why you're here, or what you do. Correct.

    可是你却不知道自己为什么在这儿,也不知道在这干嘛。没错。

    So this is your job? This is what you want for a career?

    这就是你的工作,你想要的事业吗?

    No. You don't understand. I'm not here because I want to be here. This is...This is my punishment.

    不。你不懂。我在这里不是因为我想来。这是...这是对我的惩罚。

    You see, I used to be Denholm's second in command. Do I amaze you?

    你知道吗,我曾经是丹农的副手。我让你吃惊了吧?

    So, how did you end up down here?

    那,你怎么跑这下面来了?

    That's the question I've been asking myself for 4 long years.

    这个问题,至今为止我已经问我自己四年了。

    Oh I...couldn't help noticing that you're bleeding. Yes. No it's fine it...Just let me...Please I can help. I'll deal with myself at home, but the risk is, honestly.... Oh my...Oh my God.

    啊 ...我不禁注意到你在流血。是在流血。不,没事的。请允许我来帮你,让我帮你清理一下。回家后我自己会清理,说实话我担心...天呐,我的上帝。

    Please, excuse, excuse me, what are you doi...Get off me! Get...Thank you.

    请不要这样,不要不要。你在干嘛...放开我!放开...谢谢。

    That should clear up nicely. Yes, there was a time when things were very different.

    那样应该就处理妥当了。没错,从前有段时光,一切都不是现在这样的。

    I was one of Reynholm Industries' top guys. You should have seen me, I was magical.

    当年我是瑞农企业顶层人员之一。若你有幸目睹,我是如此魅力无限。

    Here's me saying some pretty important stuff to a group of people circled around me.

    这是我在跟周围一圈人说着一些重要的事。

    In a boardroom, I was a wizard. A punchy character. Here's me with a graph.

    在会议室,我绝对是商界奇才,举足轻重。这是我在讲解图表。

    Things were moving fast. So fast, my career was advancing by leaps and bounds.

    时光如剑,岁月如梭,我的事业也飞速前进,直上青云。

    leaps and bounds 的意思是大踏步的、跨越式的发展。

    Denholm saw greater things for me. They were crazy heady days.

    丹农认为我前途无量,大有作为。真是让人迷醉的好时光。

    It seemed like these days would last forever. But it all changed.

    那些岁月好像会持续一万年。但事态无常。

    So, what happened?

    后来发生了什么?

    It's quite a long story actually.

    要说起来话就长了。

    Really? Don't worry about it then.

    是吗,那你就别说了。

    Oh my good gracious me, look at that! Quick! What is it?

    哎呦我的老天爷,快看啊!快来!怎么了?

    I can't explain it. You're just going to have to come over here, and look out this window for a while.

    我说不清。你们必须得亲自过来站在窗前看一会儿才知道。

    Whatever it is, we're not interested.

    管它呢,我们没兴趣。

    Well. I have to say you're missing out. Fine.

    我不得不说你们正在错失良机。随便吧。

    Jiminy! Jones! Look, the nature of the things that is happening has changed slightly, rendering it yet more interesting. Someday, I will tell my kids about this.

    哎呦!哎呀!快看,此时此刻奇景的本质又变了一点点,显得更加有趣了。将来我要把这个故事讲给我的孩子们听。

    But you can't even tell us. How are you gonna tell your children?

    但你对我们都讲不清,怎么讲给你的孩子听?

    Oh, you have no...interest in the world.

    哎,你们俩对世界一点好奇心都没有。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:S01E04 (哥特男)吓死Jen了

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/rijzghtx.html