美文网首页
怪诞小镇第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

怪诞小镇第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-02-18 23:28 被阅读0次

怪诞小镇第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. 先生恐怕你不用再检查了
My men have examined the evidence, 我们的警员已经仔细检查过证据
and this is obviously an accident. 很明显这是一起意外事故
What?! 什么
Duck-tective will return after these messages. 不要走开神探福尔摩鸭广告之后更精彩
That duck is a genius. 那简直是只神鸭
Eh. It's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground. 呃离地面那么近很容易发现蛛丝马迹啊
Are you saying you could outwit duck-tective? 你是想说你比福尔摩鸭更会推理么
Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. 梅宝我可是有非常敏锐的观察能力的哟
For example, just by smelling your breath 比如我只通过你的呼气
I can tell that you have been eating... 就能知道你吃了
An entire tube of toothpaste? 一整管牙膏
- It was so sparkly. - Hey, dudes! -谁让它那么闪的 -嘿伙计们
完整版请点击
You'll never guess what I found! 你们绝对猜不到我发现了什么
- Buried treasure! - Buried... -埋藏的宝藏-埋藏的
Hey, I was gonna say that! 嘿你抢我的话
So I was cleaning up when I found this secret door 我打扫的时候找到了这个隐蔽在
hidden behind the wallpaper. 墙纸后面的门
It's crazy-bonkers-creepy. 给我吓坏了
怪诞小镇单词统计
怪诞小镇高频单词统计
Whoa! It's a secret wax museum. 哇哦这是个神秘蜡像馆
They're so life-like. 就跟真的一样
Except for that one. 除了这个
Hello! 哈喽
Ha ha! It's just me, your Grunkle Stan! 哈哈是我啦斯坦叔公
Behold the Gravity Falls Wax museum. 欢迎来到重力泉蜡像馆
It was one of our most popular attractions! 这曾经可是我们最有名的景点之一
Before I forgot all about it. 我都快把它给忘了
I got 'em all... Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes, 我都能记起来成吉思汗夏洛克·福尔摩斯
some kind of, I don't know, Goblin Man. 可能是我也不知道啦哥布林人
Ooh! Is anyone else getting the creeps here? 唔有人觉得这有点让人发毛吗
And now for my personal favorite... 这边是我最最喜欢的
wax Abraham Lincoln, right over... 阿伯拉罕·林肯蜡像就在
oh, no! Come on! 噢不是吧怎么会
Who left the blinds open?! 谁忘了拉窗帘
Wax John Wilkes Booth, I'm lookin' in your direction. 约翰·威尔克斯·布斯蜡像我在看你哦
How do you fix a wax figure? 蜡像要怎么修复呢
Cheer up, Grunkle Stan. 振作一点斯坦叔公
- Where's that smile? - Meh. -笑容哪里去啦-哼
Don't worry, Grunkle Stan, I'll make you a new wax figure from all this old wax. 不用担心斯坦叔公我可以用这些蜡给你重新做一个
You really think you could make one of these puppies? 你真觉得你会做这种蜡像吗
Grunkle Stan, I'm an arts and crafts master. 斯坦叔公我可是工艺大师
Why do you think I always have this glue gun stuck to my arm? 不然你觉得我为什么随身带着涂胶枪呢
- Eeech! - I like your gumption, kid. -呃啊-孩子我喜欢你的进取心
I don't know what that word means, but thank you. 虽然不知道啥叫进取心不过谢谢啦
Dipper. 迪普
What do you think of my wax figure idea? 来看看我的蜡像设计
She's part fairy princess, 它是个半人精灵公主
and part horse fairy princess. 半马精灵公主
Maybe you should carve something from real life. 我觉得你还是做个现实中的人物比较好
Like a waffle with big arms! 那就来个有粗壮臂膀的华夫饼如何
Yo-kay, or, ya know, something else, 啊这个或者别的什么东西
like someone in your family. 比如你的家庭成员啊
Kids! Have you seen my pants? 孩子们看见我的裤子了吗
O muse, you work in mysterious ways. 哦得来全不费工夫天助我也
Why is your sister talking to the ceiling? 你妹妹干嘛对着天花板讲话
I think it needs more glitter. 我觉得它应该更闪亮一点
Agreed. 同意
I found my pants, but now I'm missing my... 我找到我的裤子了但是现在我找不到
What do you think? 觉得怎么样呀
怪诞小镇中英对照台词本截图
怪诞小镇中英对照台词本截图
I think the wax museum's back in business! 我觉得蜡像馆可以重新开张啦
神秘蜡像博物馆 盛大重新开业
I can't believe this many people showed up. 真不敢相信这么多人来参观
I know, right? 可不是吗
Your uncle probably bribed 'em or something. 也许他们是你叔公给钱请来的托儿之类的吧
He bribed me. 他贿赂我了
You all know me, folks, town doll and Mr. Mystery. 乡亲们我这个市民偶像兼神秘先生想必你们都久仰啦
Please, ladies! Control yourselves! 拜托啦女士们控制好你们的情绪
As you know, I always bring the people of this fair town 众所周知鄙人经常给各位乡亲带来一些
novelties and befuddlements, 不常见的新鲜玩意
the likes of which the world has never known. 给大家带来了很多惊喜和尖叫
But enough about me. 先不说我啦
Behold... 请看
Me! 又一个我
And now a word from our own Mabelangelo. 现在有请梅宝郎基罗发言
It's Mabel. 梅宝就好啦
Thank you for coming. 感谢大家的光临
I made this sculpture with my own two hands! 我用我灵巧的双手制作了这个蜡像
It's covered in my blood, sweat, tears, 它饱含了我的汗水泪水血水
and other fluids. 和其他的液体
Heh heh. Yeah. 哈哈是啦
I will now take questions. You there. 现在我开始回答问题你
Old man McGucket, local kook. 我是老人麦戈科特本地疯子
Are the wax figures alive? And, follow-up question, 蜡像有生命吗第二个问题
can I survive the wax man uprising? 蜡像们起义了我能幸存吗
Um... Yes! Next question. 呃是的可以下一个问题
Toby determined, Gravity Falls Gossiper. 决心男托比来自《重力泉八卦报》
Do you really think this constitutes a wonder of the world? 请问你真的认为这东西可以堪称世界奇迹吗
Your microphone's a turkey baster, Toby. 托比你用火鸡浇油管冒充话筒
- It certainly is. - Next question. -确实-下一个问题
Shandra Jimenez, a real reporter. 珊多拉·西梅内斯我是个真正的记者
Your fliers promised free pizza with admission to this event. 你们的宣传单上说这里有免费的匹萨
Is this true? 请问确有其事吗
- That's what I heard. - Come on! -我也听说了-快点分披萨
I want my pizza. 快给我匹萨
That was a typo. 那是个打印错误
Good night, everyone! 晚安各位
In your face! 吃我一拳
We're not coming back here. 我们再也不会来了
I think that went well. 我觉得还挺顺利
Hot pumpkin pie! Look at all this cash! 天哪看看这么多钱
And I owe it all to one person... 这全都要归功于一个人
This guy.
Ooh! Yeah, you too, ya little gremlin. 噢还有你这个小家伙儿
Now, you kids wash up. 现在你们赶紧去洗漱吧
完整版请点击
We got another long day of fleecing rubes tomorrow. 明天我们还得继续敲诈那些乡巴佬呢
Go! Go! 快快
Ahh, kids. 啊孩子们
Well, duck-dective, 神探福尔摩鸭
it seems you've really "quacked" the case. 你真的解决了这个案子哟
Stupid duck. 蠢鸭子
Well, I'm gonna use the John. 我要去个厕所
You need anything? 你有没有什么需要呢
I love this guy! Don't you go nowhere. 我爱死你了呆在这儿别动哦
- Dipper, you wanna do a toothbrush race? - Okay. -迪普你想不想来一场牙膏比赛呀-好啊
No... No... Nooooo! 不不不
Wax Stan! He's been... Murdered! 蜡像斯坦被被谋杀了
I got up to use the John, right? 我起身去个厕所
And when I come back, blammo! He's headless! 等我回来的时候嘣他的头不见了
My expert handcrafting besmirched. 我精美绝伦的手工作品被糟蹋了
Besmirched!!! 被糟蹋了
Who would do something like this? 谁会做这样的事呢
What's your opinion, Sheriff Blubs? 你怎么看呢布拉布斯警官
Look, we'd love to help you folks, 其实我们很乐于帮助乡亲们的啦
but let's face the facts... this case is unsolvable. 但是面对现实吧这个案子无解
What?! You take that back, Sheriff Blubs! 什么你把这句话给我收回去布拉布斯警长
You're kidding, right? There must be evidence, motives. 你在开玩笑吧肯定会有线索和动机啊
- Ya know, I could help, if you want. - He's really good. -如果你需要的话我也可以帮忙啊-他很擅长的
He figured out who was eating our tin cans. 他查出了那个偷吃我们罐头的贼
All signs pointed to the goat. 所有的证据都指向了山羊
Yeah, yeah, let the boy help. 对啊对啊让这孩子帮忙吧
He's got a little brain up in his head. 他脑子挺聪明的
Whoo! Would you look at what we got here! 唔瞧瞧现在是什么情况
City boy thinks he's gonna solve a mystery 这个城里来的毛头小子想用他的
with his fancy computer phone! 高科技手机解决这个疑案
City Bo-oy! City Bo-oy! 城里小毛孩城里小毛孩
You are adorable. 你真天真
Adorable? 天真
Look P.J.'s, 听着小孩儿
how about you leave the investigatin' to the grown-ups? 你还是把这个案子留给成年人来破吧
Attention, all units. 所有单位注意
Steve is going to fit an entire cantaloupe in his mouth. 史蒂夫要把一整个哈密瓜塞进他嘴里
Repeat, an entire cantaloupe. 重复一遍一整个哈密瓜
- It's a 2316! - Let's move. -是报警主机-我们走
That's it! Mabel, you and me are going to find the jerk who did this 我受够了梅宝咱俩把这个混蛋揪出来
and get back that head! 找到蜡像的头
Then we'll see who's adorable. 我倒要看看是谁天真
Aw. You sneeze like a kitten. 噢你打喷嚏跟小猫咪似的
Wax Stan has lost his head, 蜡像斯坦丢了脑袋
and it's up to us to find it. 而我们将会找到它
There were a lot of unhappy customers at the unveiling. 揭幕会上有很多不满的顾客
The murderer could have been anyone. 任何人都有可能是谋杀嫌疑犯
Yeah! Even us! 对呀我们也是嫌疑犯
In this town, anything is possible, ghosts, zombies... 在这个小镇没什么是不可能的鬼怪僵尸
could be months before we find our first clue. 我们找到线索可能要花上几个月的时间呢
Hey, look, a clue! 嘿看呐有个线索
Footprints in the shag carpet. 粗毛地毯上的脚印
That's weird. They've got a hole in them. 好奇怪啊那里面有个洞
And they're leading to... 它们通向
So what do you think? 你怎么看
In my opinion, this is an ax. 我觉得这是个斧子

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:怪诞小镇第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/cpsulrtx.html