美文网首页
末日孤舰第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

末日孤舰第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-02-26 10:50 被阅读0次

末日孤舰第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
U.S. military escort CDC team 美军护航机疾控中心小队
requesting permission to enter Egyptian airspace. 请求允许进入埃及领空
Permission granted. 批准
Dr. Scott, on to the right. Take a look. 斯科特博士向你右边看一下
He's on approach. 他过来了
Visibility - good. Time to target - three minutes. 能见度优抵达时间三分钟
Roger that. 2-2-0. 收到航向220
Roger that. I see it. 收到我看见了
Status - green. 状态正常
Dr. Scott, prepare for landing. 斯科特博士准备着陆
Putting down close to DLZ. 接近下降着陆区
20 feet. 20英尺
10 feet. 10英尺
完整版请点击
And we're down. 成功着陆
Doctor, you've got five minutes. 博士你有五分钟时间
This way. 走这边
There are 6,000 quarantined in this camp. 在这个营地有六千名被隔离的病人
We have 387 dead. 已经死亡387个
My staff is down to six! 我的人只剩下六个了
末日孤舰单词统计
末日孤舰高频单词统计
I thought you were bringing more doctors with you. 我觉得你该多带点医生来
These are the latest to come down with the virus. 这些是刚被染上病毒的人
Once the spots come, they die in two days. 一旦出现溃斑两天内就会死亡
I'm sorry. 对不起
美国内森·詹姆斯号导弹驱逐舰(151) 海军之矛
Make sure those snowmobiles go to starboard hangar "F"! 确保这些雪上摩托都装入右舷F机库
Chief Spurling, Chief Lewis, we are getting under way at 1300. 斯珀林和刘易斯军士长我们一点出发
美国内森·詹姆斯号导弹驱逐舰(151) 海军之矛
Let's pick up the pace, okay?! 动作快点好吗
Yeah, I know all about the Naval mountain warfare unit, 我了解关于海军山地作战部队的一切
but I've never heard of a dog setting foot on a destroyer. 但是我从未听说过让狗上驱逐舰的
This isn't just a dog. This is Admiral Halsey. 这不仅仅是只狗这可是哈尔西上将
And he's a mean operator. 它可是个能手
Yeah? Well, so is the Captain. 是吗舰长也是
You can just put that down over there. 你就放在那边吧
Be careful. That's delicate equipment. 小心点那可是很精密的设备
I take it you're my new houseguest. 我猜你就是我的新船客
I'm Commander Chandler, ship's Captain. 我是指挥官钱德勒这里的舰长
Rachel Scott. 蕾切尔·斯科特
I'm sorry we had to take over your helicopter bay, 不好意思我们得占用你们的直升机库
but it was the only space large enough to accommodate our lab. 但只有这里够大能当我们实验室
I got 217 men and women on this ship. 我的船上男女共有217名
Anything I should be concerned about? 有什么我该担心的吗
Oh, this? 这个
This is just so we don't contaminate the work... 这只是为了防止我们污染实验对象
Not the other way around. 而不是怕被实验对象污染
What exactly are you gonna be studying up there? 你们到目的地之后要研究什么
Birds.
Birds?
We are virologists -- 我们是病毒学家
Tracking obscure microbes in hard-to-get-to places. 追踪人迹罕至之处的隐匿微生物
Pretty boring stuff, actually. 其实是相当无聊的工作
We really do appreciate your assistance, Captain Chandler. 钱德勒舰长我们非常感谢你的协助
We're here to serve. 为人民服务
Welcome aboard, doctor. 欢迎登船博士
最高级电磁管制 无线电静默
Roger that. Red deck. 收到停机坪
Bird's chocked and chained, heading to the barn. 飞机已经固定好准备回机库
Damn, it's cold. I can't feel my face. 妈的真冷我脸都没知觉了
Lieutenant Granderson, tell me -- do I still have my face? 格兰德森上尉快告诉我我的脸还在吗
末日孤舰中英对照台词本截图
末日孤舰中英对照台词本截图
Yes, Sir,though it looks like you could use some lip balm,Sir. 在长官不过你好像该擦点唇膏了
Should've taken that desk job in Miami. 我真该接受迈阿密那份文职工作
It is cold! 太冷了
Captain's on the bridge! 舰长到
X.O. Slattery, 斯莱特里大副
let's see if we can get your frozen ass back to Norfolk. 我们看看能不能把你的冻屁股带回诺福克市
- T.A.O., Bridge. - Bridge, T.A.O. -舰桥呼叫作战官-舰桥我是作战官
Our helo just dropped a target for our final missile test. 直升机刚为最后的导弹测试释放了目标
Target's five feet long, two feet wide, 目标物五英尺长两英尺宽
and in the icy water has no heat signature. 而且在冰水中没有热成像
Let's find it and kill it. 找到目标消灭它
Scanning for target. 扫描目标中
Scanning zone. 扫描区域
Kill track 5205.Target acquired. 攻击轨迹5205目标已获取
Target acquired. Break. 目标已获取完毕
Kill track 0845, aye. 攻击轨迹0845明白
Mss, kill track 0845. 多光谱扫描仪攻击轨迹0845
Missile ready to fire. 导弹准备发射
Missile clear. 2-2-0, 30. 导弹发射航向220高度30
30,000. 距离三万英尺
Target confirmed kill. 目标清除
Good afternoon Nathan James. This is the Captain. 下午好内森·詹姆斯号我是舰长
After four very challenging months at the top of the world, 在世界之巅经历了四个月的艰巨挑战之后
we have just passed our final test, 我们刚刚通过了终极测试
and I'm proud to say you did it with flying colors. 我很自豪地说你们完成的相当出色
I'm asking the Pentagon if we can break radio silence today 我正请示五角大楼今天能否取消无线电静默
and make calls and e-mail. 打打电话发发邮件
Bravo zulu to each and every one of you. 向你们所有人表示祝贺
Enjoy your success, 'cause we're going home. 享受你们的成功吧因为我们要回家了
Gonna drop to 50 below. Get them off the ice. 气温即将降至零下50度带他们从冰原回来
Aye, sir. 是长官
Dr. Scott, come in. 斯科特博士请回答
Dr. Scott, are you there? 斯科特博士听到了吗
Please respond. 请回答
Dr. Scott, come in. 斯科特博士请回答
You have got to be kidding me. 你们是在逗我吧
We're so close. 我们就要成功了
We need to make sure the isolate isn't contaminated. 我们得确认隔离状态没有被污染过
We need more samples. 我们需要更多样本
It's all right, Rachel. We can come back tomorrow. 没事的蕾切尔我们可以明天再来
Ma'am, we've been trying to reach you. 女士我们一直在试图联系你
C.O. wants you back on the ship. 指挥官想让你回舰上去
You can tell the Captain that I'll return when I'm ready. 你告诉舰长我准备好了就会回去
It wasn't an invitation, ma'am. 这可不是邀请女士
Right now. Captain's orders. 现在就回去舰长的命令
完整版请点击
Landing check is complete. Gear down and locked. 着陆准备已完成起落架放下锁定
20 feet. 20英尺
10 feet. 10英尺
Wheels down. 着陆
We haul ass from here, we can make it back for the series. 我们抓紧时间还能赶回去看比赛
You don't really think the cubs are still in it. 你不会真的以为那帮菜鸟还有赢的希望吧
It's the weakest division in baseball. 这是棒球联赛里最弱的分区
We were six games up when we left. 我们离开时打赢了六场比赛
Yeah, that was June. And they're the cubs. 那是六月的事他们都是新人
Captain Chandler, you had no right to pull me from my work. 钱德勒舰长你没有权利干涉我的工作
- I'm gonna go check on the, uh... - yeah. -我要去检查一下...-好的
Those men are here to support me. 那些人来这里是为了支持我的工作
You don't send them to bring me in. 你不能派他们带我回来
Those men are sailors in the U.S. navy 那些人是美国海军的水兵
- and report directly to me. - I say when I am done and ready. -直接向我汇报-等我弄完准备好就回来
My work is vital here, and I have finally found 我的工作至关重要我终于找到了
- what I'm looking for! - Doctor! -一直在寻找的东西-博士
First of all, thanks for checking in. 首先谢谢你上船
Think this is the first time you said more than three words 这是我们离开诺福克后你头一次跟我说话
to me since we left Norfolk. 超过三个词
Well, I am sorry that I haven't had you over for tea. 那我很抱歉没请你喝茶
You know, your attitude was mildly charming back in June in Virginia 你这态度在六月的维吉尼亚还算有魅力
but up here, at 50 below, 但在这里零下50度
when none of us have talked to our families in four months, 四个月来我们都没跟家人通过话
not so charming. 你这态度就没那么有魅力了
- Yeah, well, charm wasn't exactly my pri-- - Still talking. -实际上魅力并不是我的-还说呢
Now, I think I've been more than a gracious host -- 我觉得我不仅是位热情友好的主人
taxied you and your assistant around the islands here 载着你和你的助手到这里的岛屿
so you could chase after your ducks. 让你能够追逐你的鸭群们
- Arctic terns. - You need to wrap it up. -那是北极燕鸥-你得收工了
Our mission's done, and we'll be heading back. 我们的任务已经完成就要返航了
I'll take a rain check on the tea. 喝茶的事改日吧
Benzo, eat some fruit. 本佐吃点水果
Come on, Mr. Chung. 拜托小钟
It's our last night at the North Pole. 这是我们待在北极的最后一晚了
Look, I know you've got big plans, 我知道你有远大的计划
but don't you ever get your head out of that book? 但你就没有不看书的时候吗
Nope. 没有
Okay. 好吧
Lieutenant. 上尉
Lieutenant. 上尉
Danny, whoa. 丹尼
Don't do that. 别这样
Do what? 哪样
You know what that smile does to me. 你知道那样的笑容会让我无法自拔
All's fair in love and war. 情场如战场
Yeah. 是啊
Kara... 卡拉
We'll be home soon enough. 我们很快就回家了
Hello. Are you reading me? 你们在听我说吗
Come in. 请回答
No, I cannot wait. 不行我等不了
This is Dr. Rachel Scott. 我是蕾切尔·斯科特博士
I need to speak to the National Security Adviser right away. 我现在就要跟国家安全顾问通话
You don't understand. My mission is being compromised. 你不明白我的任务被干扰了
And I need more time to collect samples. 我需要更多时间来采集样本

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:末日孤舰第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ejrqrrtx.html