末日孤舰第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
C.I.C., bridge. What are we dealing with here? | 舰桥呼叫战斗信息中心现在什么情况 |
Sir, E.W. reports it's an old version | 长官电子战报告说 |
of a Kirov-Class guided missile cruiser. | 是一艘旧版基洛夫级重型导弹巡洋舰 |
Nuclear powered and possibly carrying warheads. | 核动力可能还携带着弹头 |
I thought those were mothballed in the '90s. | 我还以为这些都在90年代已经封存了呢 |
They're old and ugly, but they're still dangerous. | 它们虽然过时了难看点但依然很危险 |
With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking? | 请问对方尊姓大名 |
I am Konstantin Nicolayevitch Ruskov, | 我是康斯坦丁·尼克拉耶维奇·拉斯科夫 |
a former vice admiral of the Red Banner Northern Fleet | 是俄罗斯联邦红旗北方舰队的 |
of the Russian Federation. | 一名前副海军上将 |
Passenger of the watch. | 继续监视 |
Please go to my at-sea cabin and grab me a book off the shelf, | 请去我的舱房从书架上拿一本书来 |
the one in Russian. | 俄语的那本书 |
完整版请点击 | |
Aye, Captain. | 是舰长 |
Admiral, I need to advise you | 将军我要奉劝你 |
that you are in United States territorial waters | 你现在身处美国领海 |
and are standing into danger. | 并且正步入危险之中 |
Withdraw seaward or you will be subject to defensive action. | 如果不撤回军舰我们将采取防御行动 |
Commander Chandler, I have pursued you across the globe, | 钱德勒舰长我已经追着你跑遍了世界 |
末日孤舰高频单词统计
but I wish no further conflict. | 但是我不希望发生进一步的冲突 |
After you have met my demands, | 只要你满足我的要求 |
you and your crew will be free to leave the harbor | 你和你的船员可以自由离开这个海港 |
and travel the earth as you please. | 想去哪里都行 |
And what would those demands be? | 那你的要求是什么 |
Well, let's not be coy. | 我们开门见山吧 |
You have the primordial strain | 你们有蔓延全球的 |
of the virus that is killing the world. | 病毒的原始菌株 |
You will hand it over to me, along with Dr. Rachel Scott | 把原始菌株蕾切尔·斯科特博士 |
and all of her research. | 以及研究资料都交给我 |
Sorry, Admiral, but I don't know what you're talking about. | 不好意思将军我不知道你在说什么 |
And the thing is, I don't take orders from you. | 而且我也不会听从你的命令 |
I'm gonna ask you one more time. | 我再跟你说一次 |
Move your ship. | 把你的船挪走 |
Your navy and your country no longer exist. | 你的海军和你的国家已经不复存在了 |
There is no higher authority but me. | 已经没有上级机关了只有我 |
If you don't do as I say, | 如果不照我说的做 |
you and your crew will leave this harbor | 你和你的船员就驾着蘑菇云 |
atop a mushroom cloud. | 飞出这个海港吧 |
You saw what happened to France. | 你见过法国发生的事了 |
You know what my ship is capable of. | 你知道我的军舰的战斗力 |
Admiral Ruskov, | 拉斯科夫将军 |
I suggest we meet somewhere face to face, | 我建议我们面对面 |
negotiate a peaceful solution to our problem. | 为我们的问题商量出一个和平的解决办法 |
It will be my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
Who else has been working on a vaccine? | 还有谁在研究这个疫苗 |
What, in the world? | 什么全球吗 |
Everyone. | 每个人都在研究 |
What about the Russians? Were they close? | 俄罗斯人呢他们快研究出来了吗 |
I mean, nobody was making any real progress. | 没有人取得任何实质性进展 |
And I hate to say it, | 而且虽然我不想这么说 |
but they're probably all dead anyway. Why? | 但他们估计都死了怎么了 |
If somebody had the primordial strain of the virus, | 如果某人有这种病毒的原始菌株 |
the stuff you found in the ice, could they make a vaccine? | 就是你在北极发现的那种他们能制造出疫苗吗 |
I suppose, if they had the right equipment | 也许吧如果他们有合适的装备 |
and someone qualified to run it. | 有合适的人来研究的话 |
But they'd be months behind us. | 但是他们比我们慢了几个月了 |
I need to borrow Dr. Tophet. | 我借一下托非特博士 |
Can you spare him? | 可以吗 |
- Out of the fryin' pan, huh, fellas? - What? | -刚出虎口又入狼穴啊小伙子-什么 |
末日孤舰中英对照台词本截图
You joining the team? | 你也加入队伍吗 |
Captain thought I'd be useful, | 舰长认为我能帮得上忙 |
seeing as you're all playing in my backyard. | 因为你们要去的地方是我的地盘 |
And before the plague, | 这场瘟疫爆发之前 |
that fufu cantina, that was the place, boy. | 木薯泥酒吧就那个地方小子 |
Old Juan Carlo, he made the best mimosas locas. | 老胡安·卡罗做了最好的含羞草鸡尾酒 |
We got to get some of that. | 我们一定要去弄点来 |
God help us. | 愿上帝保佑我们 |
Suppose there's no way to convince you not to go? | 估计我也没法劝你不去了吧 |
Konstantin Ruskov's a military genius. | 尼克拉耶维奇·拉斯科夫是一个军事天才 |
Literally wrote the book on modern naval warfare. | 写了这本现代海上战争的书 |
Maybe you can ask him to sign your copy. | 也许你能让他给签个名 |
Seriously, captain, there's only one way out of this harbor. | 说真的舰长只有一种方法可以离开这里 |
Every minute we sit here gives that asshole time to dig in. | 我们耗得越久那混蛋的准备时间就越充分 |
He's already dug in. Meeting him is the only way. | 他已经做好准备了跟他会面是唯一的方法 |
I need to look him in the eyes. | 我必须亲自跟他见面 |
Smith, Berchem, establish the perimeter. | 史密斯博切姆做好警戒 |
Masks up. | 戴上面具 |
You needn't bother with the masks. | 你们不需要带面具 |
We're not infected. | 我们没有被感染 |
Well, we'll test you just the same. | 我们还是要检查一下你 |
I'm unarmed. | 我没带武器 |
Make a fist. | 握拳 |
How can you wear those costumes in this heat? | 这么热的天你们怎么穿得了这套行头 |
Still, better than the Arctic, no? | 不过总比北极好吧 |
The Arctic was bad for both of us, admiral. | 北极对咱俩都不好将军 |
As I recall, you lost five airships. | 我记得你损失了五架飞机 |
Helicopters are easy to replace. | 换新的直升机只是小事一桩 |
Look around you. | 看看周围 |
The world is ours for the taking. | 整个世界已任我们拿取 |
He's clean. | 他没问题 |
You see? Clean. | 看到没没问题 |
X.O., take a look. | 大副你看 |
They're mining the bay. | 他们在港湾布雷 |
We could scare 'em off with the .50-cals. | 我们可以用重机枪把他们吓走 |
No. | 不行 |
Can't risk a fire fight with the C.O. off the bridge. | 指挥官不在舰上不能冒险开火 |
T.A.O., bridge. Get the hunter in the water. | 舰桥呼叫作战官派搜寻者下水 |
Find me a clear route out of this harbor. | 找出一条可以安全离开这个港湾的路线 |
And spin tomahawks one through six. | 先装填一枚战斧导弹 |
If I don't hear from the captain in one hour, | 如果一小时内都没有舰长的消息 |
we're unloading on that Russian son of a bitch. | 咱们就冲那俄国混蛋开炮 |
Mines. I hate freakin' mines. | 水雷我恨水雷 |
I told Moscow it was suicide | 我跟莫斯科方面说了这是自杀 |
and that we must remain at sea | 也说了如果我们要在这场瘟疫中活下来 |
完整版请点击 | |
if we are to survive this plague, but they insisted -- | 我们就得留在海上但他们坚持说 |
"All ships must return to home ports." | "所有舰船必须回到母港" |
And so I took matters into my own hands. | 所以我只能将在外君令有所不受了 |
You are looking at the last admiral | 你眼前的就是辉煌一时的 |
of the last ship of the once Great Russian Navy. | 大俄罗斯海军最后一艘舰船上的最后一位上将 |
So the uniform we wear matters no more. | 我们穿的军服已毫无意义 |
Well, it matters to me. | 对我来说还有意义 |
Whether mine is one of a dozen or the last ship to survive, | 无论我们是不是活下来的最后一艘战舰 |
we're all sailors of the United State's Navy. | 我们都是美国海军的水兵 |
Of course you are. | 当然 |
Still, that we are here is cause to rejoice, no? | 但我们还在这里就值得庆祝不是吗 |
You got a funny way of celebrating, Admiral -- | 你庆祝的方式还真特别上将 |
firing a nuclear weapon at France. | 冲法国发射一枚核弹 |
How many people do you think you killed | 你认为自己杀了多少人 |
- 5, 10 million? - France was already dead. | -五百万一千万-法国本来就已经没救了 |
That missile was meant to stop you, | 那枚核弹本来是要阻止你的 |
to keep you from refueling and sneaking home | 阻止你加满油并带着舰上的疫苗 |
with the vaccine in your pocket. | 溜回美国 |
We have no interest in keeping the vaccine to ourselves to the world. | 我们无意私藏疫苗 |
Do you know what was going on in the world | 你在北极军演的时候 |
while you were playing your war games in the Arctic? | 知道这世上发生了些什么吗 |
The virus spread like an invisible fire, | 病毒像无形之火一样蔓延 |
destroying everything in its path. | 所过之处灰飞烟灭 |
Bodies piled up sky-high. | 尸体堆积成山 |
The fear spread even quicker than the virus itself -- | 恐惧甚至比病毒本身传播得更快 |
turned country against country, | 导致国家对立 |
brother against brother, | 兄弟反目 |
governments against their own people. | 政府迫害自己的人民 |
60 million Chinese were murdered in three days | 六千万中国人在三天内惨遭谋杀 |
like they were culling so many pigs. | 就好像杀猪一样轻描淡写 |
The world... | 这世界 |
is not worth saving. | 不值得去救了 |
So, what? You want to keep the vaccine for yourself? | 所以呢你要私吞疫苗吗 |
What I want is of no concern to you. | 我要什么与你无关 |
Well, I don't have it. | 我没有疫苗 |
Not yet, at least. | 至少现在没有 |
And you won't, | 你也不会有 |
because you are missing an ingredient only I possess. | 因为制造疫苗需要的一种原料只有我手上有 |
Now, you will give me what you have -- | 把你所拥有的交出来 |
the primordial sample, | 原始样本 |
your research, and Dr. Scott. | 你们的研究以及斯科特博士 |
Or you die in Cuba. | 要么你们就死在古巴 |
You won't fire on my ship | 只要我们手上有你要的 |
as long as we have what you want. | 你就不会向我们开战 |
And this little game of chicken you're playing right now | 而你现在玩的这个小游戏 |
will only cause millions more to die. | 只会害死更多的人 |
So why don't I lead with my best offer? | 不如我先说说我的最佳提议吧 |
A sample of the primordial virus. | 原始病毒的样本 |
With my compliments. | 以及我的问候 |
I'm sorry. That will not do, not at all. | 很遗憾这样不行 |
You heard the captain, Boris. | 舰长说了老毛子 |
You ain't getting our scientist. | 我们的科学家不会交给你 |
Don't be foolish, Captain. | 别傻了舰长 |
You cannot win. | 你们赢不了的 |
I'll go. I'll go with them. | 我去吧我跟他们去 |
- I can do what's needed. I'm capable... - No! | -你们需要的事我也能做我可以...-不 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字
网友评论