美文网首页
末日孤舰第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

末日孤舰第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-02-26 10:50 被阅读0次

末日孤舰第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
拖住他们 我怎么拖住他们
We'll need another 20 amps for a new circuit, 我们需要再多二十安培电流来架设一条新电路
at least 3 more laptops, and 4 external hard drives. 还需要至少三台笔记本四个外置硬盘
- Yes, ma'am. - You can leave that right there. -是的长官-把那个放在那里
Thank you. 谢谢
- Well? - They're gonna get us what we need. -怎么样-他们会满足我们的需求的
If you mean to do this, 如果你一定要这么做
we're gonna need a much more comprehensive cooling system 那我们需要一套更加完善的制冷系统
for the specimens. 来保存这些样本
And I have told them as much. 我已经跟他们说了
Vials, syringes -- we're running low on everything. 样品瓶注射器每样东西都不足
Quincy, I know. 昆西我知道
We will replenish once we get to Guantanamo Bay. 一到关塔那摩湾我们就会补充的
完整版请点击
I'm going to ask you a question, and I want you to listen to me. 我要问你个问题你希望你能认真听
Go ahead. 问吧
You're working 20 hours a day, you're not sleeping. 你每天工作20个小时几乎没怎么睡
This is a marathon, not a sprint. 这是一场马拉松不是冲刺跑
Let me go off-ship this time. 这次让我下船吧
I'll think about it. 我会考虑的
末日孤舰单词统计
末日孤舰高频单词统计
Ready! Up! 准备上
Fire! 开火
Fire! 开火
Fire! 开火
Fire! 开火
Fire! Ready! Halt! 开火准备停止
Head shot! 爆头
Weapons on safe! 关上保险
Like I said, keep that right arm locked, 就像我之前说的右臂锁紧
and make sure you lean into that recoil. 枪托抵肩射击时向前顶住后座力
Yes, sir. 是长官
- Next group! - How they looking? -下一组-如何
Janowitz has an eye, Harris and Cossetti have the balls. 贾诺威茨有准心哈里斯和卡塞提有胆量
Depends on what we're gonna need out there, sir. 就看我们到时候需要什么了
Balls. We need the balls. 勇气我们需要勇气
Yes, sir. 是的长官
Tac team 1 -- advance! 第一战术小队前进
Tac 2, let's go! 第二战术小队出发
Advance! 前进
Damn it, Miller! 该死米勒
Muzzle down! 枪口朝下
Sorry, sir! 对不起长官
Sorry's not gonna do Nettles any good 等你在关塔那摩一枪把奈特斯头爆掉的时候
when you shoot his head off at Gitmo! 道歉还有个屁用
Now tac 1, tac 2 reset! Do it again! 第一第二战术小队复位再来一遍
It's gonna take time, sir. 长官还需要时间
Time is something we don't have. 我们没有时间
Every day we don't come home with a vaccine 只要一天不研发出疫苗
is a day another half a million people die. 就会有几十万人死亡
I just want to make sure they're ready. 我只是希望让他们都准备好
You'll get them there. 你会让他们都准备好的
Yes, sir. 是长官
Tac team 1 -- advance! 第一战术小队前进
You will operate on three-man watch teams, 10-hour shifts. 你们将三个人执勤十小时轮班
Captain wants a complete log of every transmission. 舰长要每一次信号传输的完整日志
You may be hearing emergency broadcast 你会听到全世界的紧急广播
and ham-radio distress calls from around the world, 和业余无线电的求救信号
but we do not, under any circumstances, 但是在任何情况下
respond or transmit. 都不要回应或传输信号
Strict EMCON. Our position must remain secure. 严格遵守无线电静默我们的位置不得外泄
末日孤舰中英对照台词本截图
末日孤舰中英对照台词本截图
So the Russians are still following us. 这么说俄罗斯人仍然在追踪我们
We don't know that. 我们还不清楚
Well, somebody shot a nuke over our heads outside France. 在法国时有人往我们头上扔了核武器
You been in CIC the last five days? 这五天你是在战斗信息中心吗
Yes, ma'am. 是的长官
Were there any surface or subsurface contacts? 有发现任何水上或水下目标吗
No, ma'am. 没有长官
Then let's not start spreading rumors. 那么就不要传播谣言
They can be as contagious as the virus. 谣言就跟病毒一样会蔓延开的
This room will be restricted access -- 这个房间将限制出入
comms specialists only. Got it? 仅限通讯人员进出明白了吗
Yes, ma'am. 是长官
Chief engineer, give me a status! 轮机长汇报一下状况
Sir, the fuel from the cruise ship 长官从游轮获取的燃料
is absolutely filthy and just keeps degrading. 非常污浊而且在不断降解
If we don't hit pay dirt at Gitmo, 如果我们在关塔那摩找不到燃料
we might as well break out the oars. 也许我们得自己划了
All right, well, we don't want to burn through our nozzles. 好吧我们可不想把管道烧了
Better take a couple engines offline. 关掉几台引擎吧
No can do, sir. 无法照做长官
C.O.'s ordered flank speed all the way to Gitmo. 指挥官下了命令向关塔那摩全速前进
And he's up to date on the condition of the fuel? 那他知道燃料的最新情况吗
He is, sir. 他知道长官
Here you go, boy. 吃吧乖孩子
How's training going? 训练怎么样
Well, I don't know exactly what we're training for. 我不知道到底在为了什么训练
Just gonna find a bunch of corpses. 我们只会找到一堆尸体而已
Must be tough, having to train someone to replace Frankie. 训练别人替代弗兰基一定很难受吧
I'm getting sick of this crap. 我真受够这些食物了
I hope we find something other than mashed potatoes 真希望我们在古巴能找到土豆泥
and cling peaches in Cuba. 和桃子罐头以外的食物
Danny... 丹尼
What? 干什么
You're not dealing. 你没在面对
Frankie's dead. 弗兰基死了
So are my parents, probably, and so are yours, 也许我和你的父母
everyone else's in the whole damn world. 还有这世上的其他人都死了
So what exactly is the proper way for me to be dealing? 我要怎么好好面对呢
We're low on food, low on water. 我们缺乏食物和水
We need help. 我们需要帮助
We're in a warehouse off of Route 17. 我们在17号公路旁的一个仓库里
I'm with my two boys, so -- 我和两个儿子在一起...
...my voice. 听到我...
We need medical assistance, please. 我们需要医疗救助
We are right off... 我们就在...
完整版请点击
I don't really feel comfortable speaking in public, but... 我不是很习惯在公共场合说话但是...
I just wanted to say something about my mother, 我就想说些有关我母亲的事
who's in Iowa, somewhere, I hope. 但愿她还在爱荷华州某处吧
God, please look over her and keep her safe. 上帝啊请照看她护她周全
What's her name, son? 她叫什么孩子
Barbara. 芭芭拉
Barbara Miller. 芭芭拉·米勒
This is her. 这就是她
I'd like to say a prayer for my boyfriend. 我想为我的男朋友祈祷
His name's Mickey. 他叫米基
Well, his real name's Morris. 他的真名是莫里斯
Uh, he... 他...
He hates having his picture taken, so, um... 他讨厌拍照所以...
I've just got this one. 我只有这一张
It's a -- it's a selfie. 这是他的自拍
This is my father, Paul, my brothers Nate and Ronnie. 这是我父亲保罗以及我兄弟内特和罗尼
Couldn't get through to them, so I don't know where they are. 联系不上他们不知道他们在哪
Like most of us, I guess. 和这里大多数人一样
But, um... 但是...
What keeps me going is the idea 让我坚持下去的动力是
that we might be able to help them somehow. 想到我们也许能帮到他们
You know, maybe there was a reason 也许我们那段时间
we were out there in the Arctic all that time. 会在北极是有原因的
Maybe this is God's plan for us. 也许这是上帝对我们的安排
Amen to that. 阿门
Amen. 阿门
The rules of the virus are these -- 这种病毒有以下几个特征
It's airborne, which means you can get it 它是空气传播的也就是说
from anyone who's a carrier -- 可以从任何携菌者
anyone manifesting the disease, even a recently deceased corpse. 携带病毒的人甚至是刚死不久的尸体上传染到
Typical symptoms are lethargy and a cough, 典型症状是嗜睡和咳嗽
followed by bleeding sores and hemorrhaging, 然后会出现疮疡和出血
ending in dementia and total blood loss. 最后变得痴呆失血过多而死
How long is the incubation period? 潜伏期多久
Three to five days. 三到五天
At least, that's what I understood 至少我最后一次
from my last contact with the CDC. 跟疾控中心联系时得到的信息是这样的
And when was that? 这最后一次是什么时候
Three weeks ago, when we were still up in the Arctic. 三周前我们还在北极的时候
A-are you saying the incubation period can change? 你的意思是潜伏期会变
The virus has been mutating for some time, 这个病毒不断变异已经有一段时间了
although I believe that now that it's been artificially altered, 不过我认为由于它被人为改造了
it's been stabilized. 因此变得稳定了
You "Believe"? 你"认为"
What about animals? 那动物呢
If you're concerned about Halsey, 如果你担心的是哈尔西
dogs happen to be immune. 狗类碰巧是免疫的
Other animals can contract the disease. 而其它动物则会感染病毒
They just can't transmit it to humans. 但不会传染给人类
Thought the birds from the Arctic 北极的鸟类
were the original carriers. 不正是原始携带者吗
The birds were the original carriers. 确实如此
The virus jumped, 病毒也许
probably from their feces to a mammal 从鸟类的粪便转移到了哺乳动物身上
before mutating and landing on us. 然后变异再传给人类
After several mutations, it was artificially altered. 经过几次变异以后它被人为改造

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:末日孤舰第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/uprqrrtx.html