末日孤舰第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Yes, sir. I understand completely, sir. | 是长官我完全明白 |
Things go that way sometimes. | 事情有时的确会这样 |
Yes, sir, I will. You can count on me. | 是长官我会的不会让您失望的 |
Kids, come on out. Time for deployment gifts. | 孩子们快出来该送践行礼啦 |
- Coming! - I'm coming, too! | -来了-我也来了 |
Photos, videos, and playlists. | 照片视频和播放列表 |
Not as good as a warm body in your bed, | 不及有人帮你暖床好 |
but it'll just have to do till I see you again. | 但我们再见之前你也只能这么凑合了 |
Wait, Ashley. Let me get it! | 等下阿什丽让我拿东西 |
Darien, I'm not going to the Med. | 戴莉恩我不去地中海了 |
Navy's sending us to the Arctic. | 上头要派我们去北极 |
The Arctic? That's crazy. | 北极太疯狂了吧 |
Some cold weather test on a new weapons system. | 一种新型武器系统在寒冷天气进行测试 |
完整版请点击 | |
It's all classified. It's happening very fast. | 行动是保密的来的很突然 |
We're gonna be at complete radio silence. | 我们会处于完全无线电静默 |
No e-mails, no calls. | 不能发电邮不能打电话 |
For how long? | 要多久 |
Six months, maybe five. | 六个月也许五个月 |
- Figures. - It's my last tour for a while. | -我就知道-这是我这阵子最后一次出海了 |
末日孤舰高频单词统计
Then I'll be around the house so much, | 然后我就会一直待在家里 |
you'll be sick of me, I promise. | 让你们看到我都烦我保证 |
Sit down. | 坐下 |
Did you wrap this yourself? | 这是你自己包的吗 |
I did. | 是的 |
It's from the championship game. | 这是冠军赛的照片 |
Keep it next to your bed. | 把它放在床边 |
I love it, buddy. That's really great. | 我很喜欢儿子真棒 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
- It's beautiful. - It's not regulation, | -很漂亮-这不合规矩 |
so I know you can't wear it. | 我知道你不能戴 |
How about I keep it in the front pocket | 不如就放在靠近我心脏的 |
of my uniform right over my heart? | 军装上衣兜里 |
I need help, if anyone out there can hear me. | 有人能听到吗我需要帮助 |
I'm just outside... | 我就在外面... |
I need help, please. | 救命 |
If you can hear me... | 有人能听到吗 |
I sent the guys on a break. | 我让他们去休息了 |
Figured I'd see what's going on in the outside world. | 我想看看外面世界是什么情况 |
It's a lot of static. | 好多静电干扰 |
Yeah, whatever you might hear out there | 不管你听到外界什么情况 |
is not gonna be particularly uplifting. | 都不会是什么振奋人心的消息 |
Well, my dad had an old ham radio set in his cabin, | 我爸在他的木屋里设了一台业余无线电 |
and I thought maybe if Darien was... | 要是戴莉恩在... |
It's our anniversary. | 今天是我们的结婚纪念日 |
You never come down here. | 你从不下到这里来 |
No. | 是啊 |
Yeah, I don't think Christine's looking for me. | 克里斯汀应该不会找我的 |
Come on. | 怎么回事 |
Before we left, things were pretty ragged between us. | 我们离开前我和她之间的关系搞得挺僵 |
When I finally got her on the phone | 我们取消电磁管制后 |
after we lifted EMCON, she...told me about Lucas. | 我终于打通她电话她告诉了我卢卡斯的事 |
Losing a son is one thing, | 失去儿子是一回事 |
but dealing with it on your own is just... | 但要一个人面对也太... |
There was nothing you could do. | 你也无能为力 |
That is not what she wanted to hear. | 她想听的可不是这句话 |
I'll leave you to it. | 不打扰你了 |
There's still a chance, Mike. | 还有机会的迈克 |
For all of us. | 对我们所有人 |
Jordan! | 乔丹 |
末日孤舰中英对照台词本截图
On the side! Shoot it! Shoot it! | 边路传球啊 |
I'm open! I'm open! | 没人防我 |
- Right here! - That's what I want. | -这里-正合我意 |
Come on, Miller. Thought you could hoop. | 来啊米勒你以为你能投篮吗 |
- Yeah, I can. - You can, huh? | -是可以啊-是吗 |
Oh, man. That was our last ball. | 老兄那是我们最后一颗球了 |
Nice, buddy. | 干得好 |
So why Costa Rica? | 为什么是哥斯达黎加 |
Dr. Scott's gonna need some primates to test her vaccine. | 斯科特博士需要灵长类动物测试疫苗 |
Apparently, there's a monkey reserve a few miles upriver. | 那里沿河上游几英里处有个猿猴保护区 |
She doesn't have the vaccine, does she? | 她还没有疫苗对吧 |
She's working on it. Meanwhile, we move forward. | 她正在研制同时我们要向那里进发 |
You think there'll be a beach? | 你觉得那里会有海滩吗 |
I could really use a beach right now. | 我现在真想到海滩上歇歇 |
What? What the hell is this? | 这这是什么 |
Wasn't this on the list to be rebuilt? | 这不是在重建清单上的吗 |
Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
The chief engineer put the HTs on it, | 轮机长在上面接了高压设备 |
but we're out of spare parts. | 但我们没有多余零件了 |
They're cobbling everything together from scratch. | 他们在从头开始组装所有东西 |
Well, she's laid up in medical bay, | 她现在躺在医务室 |
and it's on me now if that gasket blows. | 如果密封垫爆了就要算在我头上了 |
No one gets off watch till it's done. | 处理好之前谁都不准休息 |
Does anybody hear that? | 都听到了吗 |
- Hear what, sir? - She's not purring. | -听到什么长官-船没发出咕噜声 |
This is the messdecks for the enlisted in here, | 这里是士兵的住舱甲板 |
although I think you'll probably take your meals | 不过你还是跟军官一起 |
with the officers in the wardroom. | 在军官室用餐吧 |
Man, these are some cramped quarters. | 这里可真窄小 |
I don't know how y'all do it. | 真不知道你们是怎么做到的 |
Four months you've been on this ship now? | 你们已经在船上待了四个月了 |
- Almost five. - Five? Wow. | -快五个月了-五个月啊 |
Ma'am. | 长官 |
She is tasty now. | 真是个美人 |
Is she not? | 是不是 |
Oh, lighten up, dude. I'm just saying. | 淡定老兄我就这么一说 |
It's the end of the world, right? | 都世界末日了 |
Nothing wrong with spreading a little love around, | 传播小小爱意又没什么错 |
- and I ain't navy, so -- - Yeah, well, they are, | -而且我也不是海军...-但她们是 |
which means no fraternizing, period. | 所以别乱搞交情就这样 |
Oh, I get it. I get it. | 我明白 |
Hey, um... Where is the lab? | 实验室在哪 |
Maybe pay a visit to that scientist. | 也许可以去看看那位科学家 |
She's a civilian, right? | 她是平民对吧 |
I can't believe I have to bunk with you. | 不敢相信我要跟你同睡一舱 |
完整版请点击 | |
Seriously, where's the lab? | 说真的实验室在哪 |
I need to complete the sequence analysis | 我得完成三种已知病毒菌株的 |
of the three known virus strains -- | 序列分析 |
primordial, Egyptian, | 原始样本埃及样本 |
and the sample that I extracted from the cruise ship. | 以及我在游轮上提取的样本 |
You do what you gotta do, but you do it alone. | 做你该做的事但是只能你一个人做 |
I'm not letting him back in that lab. | 我不会放他回实验室的 |
Believe me, Quincy is the last person | 相信我我现在最不想见的人 |
that I wanna see right now, but I need him. | 就是昆西但是我需要他 |
And we're right on the verge here. | 眼看就要成功了 |
That man tried to infect this entire ship. | 他曾经想感染整条船的人 |
You're not listening to me. | 你根本没听我说 |
This is one procedure that I cannot do alone. | 这个实验我一个人做不了 |
What about Doc Rios? | 里欧斯医生呢 |
I am sure that he is an excellent ship's doctor, | 我相信他是个称职的军医 |
but I need a highly trained expert in bioinformatics | 但是我需要一个训练有素的生物信息专家 |
just for a few hours. | 只要几个小时就够了 |
I promise that I won't let him near anything | 我保证不让他接近任何可能会 |
that could endanger the ship. | 危及这条船的东西 |
What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
I managed the sequencing. | 我完成了基因排序 |
All three strains. | 三种菌株都完成了 |
Wasn't sure that I was gonna be able to do it | 我原来对在这种条件下能否做到 |
with the equipment on hand, but the data is in. | 并不报希望但是最终成功了 |
And you need me to analyze it. | 现在你需要我来分析结果 |
Yes. | 没错 |
Look, Quincy, I am sorry for you and for your family, | 昆西我为你和你家人感到抱歉 |
for...Kelly. | 凯莉 |
And Ava, of course. | 当然还有艾娃 |
And I know there's nothing that I can say, | 我知道我说什么都没用 |
but I also know that you understand | 但是我知道你很清楚 |
that the world needs us right now -- | 这个世界需要我们 |
Please don't preach to me, Rachel. | 别给我讲什么大道理蕾切尔 |
I've had it up to here with your high-mindedness. | 我受够了你的惺惺作态 |
- I'm not preaching. - The world needs you, | -我没在说大道理-世界需要你 |
and that's just the way you like it. | 这刚好遂了你的心愿 |
Quincy, what are you talking about? | 昆西你在说些什么 |
I know that you're in pain here, | 我知道你很痛苦 |
- but there's nothing... - I told you... | -但是不管什么-我告诉过你 |
I told you we should share our information, | 我告诉过你我们应该分享这些信息 |
that sneaking off to the Arctic wasn't the way to do this, | 我也告诉过你我们不该偷偷跑去北极 |
but you loved the whole "top secret" thing. | 但是你就是喜欢玩这套"最高机密"的把戏 |
That's not fair, because we both agreed... | 你不该这么说我因为我们都同意 |
You had to go it alone... | 你非要一个人干 |
...this was the only way we knew what we were doing. | 我们要做的事只有这一条路 |
...and show everyone how smart you are. | 好让其他人知道你有多聪明 |
Quincy, where is this coming from? | 昆西你这些想法都是哪儿来的 |
This plague is the best thing that's ever happened to you. | 这场瘟疫是你经历过的最好的事 |
Rachel Scott saves the day. | 蕾切尔·斯科特拯救全世界 |
- This is not my fault. - No, it's mine... | -这不是我的错-对这是我的错 |
...for following you. | 我不该追随你 |
I mean, what were you risking, really? | 你又有什么可担心的 |
You've got no family. You've got no friends. | 你没有家庭没有朋友 |
Truth is, you don't have any skin in the game. | 事实就是你根本不用担心会失去什么 |
You have no idea what I have lost. | 你根本不知道我失去了什么 |
The guy who pops into town for a twice-monthly screw | 每个月匆匆忙忙跑来跟你鬼混两次的人 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字
网友评论