(原作:张尕怂 专辑:黄河尕谣 译者:简五)
黑夜梦见尕妹来了(岗给)
At night my silly girl comes in the dream;
手扳窗子起来了(给岗)
and I get up with the support of the hand;
起来满炕揣去了(岗给岗)
Because of teaching everywhere of bed;
席签把我的手扎了(给岗)
My finger is hurt by the spike of bamboo mat;
红铜锣锅煮羊肉(岗给)
After cooking the mutton in the pot;
梦见和尕妹嘴将对上
I dream of the kissing of silly girl mouth to mouth;
猛扎醒来嗦的指头岗(给岗)
Sudden wake let me know it's my finger;
睡梦把人整了个够呛
So the dream is hurt me too much.
哎哎嘿 骂月亮
Alas,curse at the moon;
哎哎嘿 挠身上
Alas,tickle on my back;
哎哎嘿 还不是解心慌
Alas,still flurried in my mind.
(哎哎嘿 骂月亮
哎哎嘿 挠身上
哎哎嘿 还不是解心慌)
又梦到尕妹到炕前(岗给)
Again my silly girl comes to bed in my dream;
手摸洋火把灯点着(给岗)
and i light the candle by a match;
灯盏点着你又没在(岗给岗)
lighting the candle ,you ain't here.
我气得把炕两石头(给岗)
so I am so annoyed that I punch the bed twice.
这些天想你浑身不轻巧
theses days I didn't feel well for missing you.
睡梦梦的怪来(给岗)
and it seems that my dreams were strange.
不是睡梦的怪(岗给岗)
it wasn't that my dreams were strange,
人贪瞌睡魂缠来(给岗)
but i was sick and too exhaused.
哎哎嘿 骂月亮
Alas,curse at the moon;
哎哎嘿 挠身上
Alas,tickle on my back;
哎哎嘿 还不是解心慌
Alas,still flurried in my mind.
(哎哎嘿 骂月亮
哎哎嘿 挠身上
哎哎嘿 还不是解心慌)
网友评论