美文网首页
初来乍到第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

初来乍到第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-02-23 07:29 被阅读0次

初来乍到第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Every Saturday, 每周六
it seemed like all the guys in my school went to a sleepover. 我们学校的每个人似乎都会去别人家过夜
And every Monday, they'd brag about it 到了周一他们就会在那些
in front of kids who weren't invited... Like me. 未受邀的同学面前炫耀比如我
Man, we ate so much cereal. 天啊我们吃了太多的麦片
Yeah, we did. Remember when Doug wet the bed? 是啊没错记得道格尿床那事吗
Sploosh! 狂喷啊
It's not a party till my sleeping bag's flooded! 直到我的睡袋里"发大水"才算真正的派对呢
Sleepovers are corny as hell. 在同学家过夜真老套俗气
Right? Those guys are so dumb. 是吧那些人就是蠢货
Eddie. Wanna come to my sleepover on Saturday? 埃迪你周六想来我家过夜吗
Yes! 好啊
Wait a minute. Why are you inviting me? Is this a trick? 等等你为什么要邀请我是什么诡计吗
完整版请点击
No tricks. Trent told me about 没诡计特伦特跟我说了
you feeling up that old ladyat the block party. 你在街区派对上摸那个老女人的事
He touched her butt. She was, like, 25. 他摸了她的屁股她估计都有25岁了呢
Respect. You're gonna super appreciate 敬你你一定会很喜欢
what I've got planned for Saturday. 我对这周六的安排的
I've got a dirty magazine. 我搞到了一本情色杂志
初来乍到单词统计
初来乍到高频单词统计
"Sports illustrated" swimsuit issue. 《体育画报》泳装特刊
I hear Elle MacPherson's pretty. 我听说艾丽·麦克弗森超美的
Obviously, none of us had seen a dirty magazine before. 显然我们以前都没看过情色杂志
It was 1995. 那可是1995年
It wasn't like you could just say, 你可没办法直接说
"Siri, find me boobs." "Siri给我搜索些大胸照"
My big brother got a subscription under a fake name... 我哥用假名订了一本
"Todd Thickstone." 叫"陶德·硬如铁"
He's on an eagle scout's trip until Sunday, 他会在鹰级童子军一直训练到周日
so it's all ours. 所以我们可以尽情享用
I was mad psyched. 我简直激动得要疯了
I was on the road to making some friends. 我就要交到一些朋友了
No way. 不可能
Why not? It's just a sleepover. 为什么不行就是过夜而已
Because pedophiles. 因为要防恋童癖
I saw it on the Nightly News. 我在《夜间新闻》上看到的
Back in D.C., my mom spent her days 之前在华盛顿特区时我妈白天
working at my Uncle's furniture store, 要在我姨父的家具店工作
and her nights karaoke-ing with her friends. 晚上都和朋友出去唱卡拉OK
But since we moved to Orlando, 但自从我们搬到了奥兰多
she had a lot of time on her hands... 她一下子就有了很多空闲时间
Time she filled watching the Nightly News. 于是她就狂看《夜间新闻》
Are you at risk for date rape? 你会面临约会时被强奸的危险吗
Are deadly chemicals in your couch? 你的沙发里含有致命化学品吗
Sexual harassment in the workplace... 工作场所的性骚扰
can it happen to you? 会发生在你身上吗
Yes, it can. 是的可能的
Fearmongering was made for my mom, 我妈就喜欢信这些制造恐慌的消息
and her paranoia made the rest of us miserable. 她的偏执妄想症让我们大家苦不堪言
Are we still going to the movies? 我们还去看电影吗
Only if there's something with Denzel. 除非是有丹泽尔参演的电影
Movie theaters are a hot bed for disease. 电影院是孕育疾病的温床
Nightly News. 《夜间新闻》说的
"Crimson Tide" is playing. 现在有《红潮风暴》上映哦
Start the car. 立刻去发动汽车
If you don't let me go to that sleepover, 如果你不让我去同学家过夜
I'm gonna stop eating. 我就绝食
Buddy... 老兄
I overreached. I see that now. 我做过头了我现在明白了
Eddie, I already told you, 埃迪我已经跟你说过了
初来乍到中英对照台词本截图
初来乍到中英对照台词本截图
you can have the sleepover here. 你可以请同学来我们家过夜
I know that we are not pedophiles. 我知道我们都不是恋童癖
The guys won't go for that. 那些同学不会来的
I don't have a dirty ma... 我又没有情色...
it's just stupid here. 我们家傻兮兮的
You won't believe what happened at work today. 你们一定难以相信我今天上班时遇到了什么事
What's going on? 怎么了
A customer just asked to be seated, 一位顾客要求就座
but all the tables are full. 但桌子都已经满了
Should we... start a waiting list? 我们要开始搞等候用餐清单了吗
And then we started a waiting list! 然后我们就开始搞等候用餐清单了
That's amazing! It's what we've been waiting for! 真是太棒了我们一直等的就是这个啊
Oh, no. I was afraid of this. 不我之前还很害怕这事呢
Yeah. W-wait. What just happened? 是啊等等什么情况这是
Eddie, what's the thing you always say 埃迪你经常引用的那句
that the fat brown man says? 胖黑男人说的话是什么来着
- Mo' money, mo' problems? - Yes, that. -钱越多烦恼越多-对没错
Now that we are close to achieving our dreams, 既然我们现在距离实现梦想越来越近了
we have to think about protecting them. 我们必须考虑到要如何保护梦想
We don't want to be a target for frivolous lawsuits. 我们不会希望因为鸡毛蒜皮的小争端被告的
I saw it on the Nightly News. 我在《夜间新闻》上看到过
Why do you always find something to worry about? 你怎么成天担心这担心那的啊
Just relax. Our insurance covers everything. 放松吧我们的保险都包含进去了
- Food poisoning? - Covered. -食物中毒-有的
- Slip and fall? - Covered. -滑倒摔倒-有的
- Sexual harassment? - Damn, you're good. -性骚扰-靠你真厉害
I knew there would be something. 我就知道肯定有某些问题没被包括
We need to do a seminar so that we are not liable. 我们得举办个座谈会那样就不用负法律责任了
I can do it. 我可以做的
At my family's furniture store, 在我们家族的家具店
I handled employee grievances. 我就是处理员工不满的
The employees were you and your sister. 那家店的员工只有你和你姐姐
That bitch. 那个贱人
Jessica, don't say itch-bayin front of of the k-i-d-s. 杰西卡不要在孩-子面前说脏话
Dad, we can spell. 爸我们会拼写的
Of course you can, little man! 你当然可以啦小家伙
You know what? I'm gonna get you an applesauce. 话说我去给你拿些苹果酱来
Dad, I don't want an apple... 爸爸我不想要苹果...
Okay, I'll have an applesauce. 好吧你拿什么我吃什么吧
Okay. 好的
My mom convinced my dad 我妈说服了我爸
to let her give the sexual harassment seminar 让她主持一场主题为性骚扰的座谈会
by... Well, pretty much harassing him. 她的成功手段就是骚扰他
Welcome to the first official 欢迎来到第一次正式的
Cattleman's Ranch sexual harassment seminar. 牧民的牧场餐厅性骚扰座谈会
完整版请点击
Okay? 好吗
To make sure we always have a pleasant work environment, 为了确保能有一个愉悦的工作环境
flirting should be avoided at all times. 调情是严格禁止的
Unless you're a handsome man, because who doesn't like that? 除非你长得帅因为谁不喜欢帅的呢
Ladies, let's discuss how to sit. 女士们我们来讨论下该怎么坐
Your ankles should be crossed at all times... 你们的脚踝该永远是交叉着的
Unless your thighs make it physically impossible. 除非你的大腿让这根本不可能实现
You cannot wear any shirts that expose your belly button, 你们不能穿露脐装
especially if you have an outtie. 尤其是如果你的肚脐是外翻的
That's just gross. 那真是太恶心了
Dirty jokes in the workplace... not allowed. For example... 禁止在工作场所说黄色笑话比如
"A German broad with big honkers walks into a bar." "一个奶子很大的德国女人走进了酒吧"
Okay! That's uncomfortable. 行了那令人很不适
Thank you. 谢谢你
Help yourselves to fig Newtons and milk 我们准备了无花果馅饼和牛奶你们随意吃
and laugh about what just happened. Okay. 对于刚刚的事笑笑就当过去了好吧
And my brother said there's a foldout of Kathy Ireland 我哥说那本杂志里有凯西·艾尔兰的折叠海报
in a white bikini looking "cold," 穿着白色比基尼看上去很"冻人"
if you know what I mean. 你明白我的意思吧
- I don't. - Me, neither. -我不明白-我也不明白
But we'll find out on Saturday. 但我们周六就能知道了
I have real bad news.I can't come to the party. 我有个很坏的消息我去不了派对了
Sucks to be you... 那你真不幸
'Cause I'm also getting a popcorn machine! 因为我还搞到一台爆米花机哦
Dude! Nice! 老兄真棒
Do you know what might be cool? 你知道什么可能比较酷吗
Is if we do the party at my house. 就是在我家举行派对
Your house? No. 你家吗绝对不要
My magazine, my party. 杂志是我的派对也得是我的
Besides, does your bedroom 再说了你的卧室里
have a mini fridge full of... Hi-c ecto coolers? 有装满酷爽果汁的迷你冰箱吗
The official drink of Slimer! 那可是斯莱莫的专用饮料啊
I was losing my audience. I had to do something quick. 我当时就快被无视了我必须立刻想出个办法
I have a dirty movie. 我有色情片
Eddie's then? 那去埃迪家吧
The guys were coming over for a dirty movie... 他们打算来我家看色情片
a dirty movie I didn't have. 但我根本没有啊
To make some friends, I had to break some rules, 为了交朋友我只能打破规矩了
and your boy was willing to do whatever it took. 本少爷真是不择手段达成目标
Why are you wearing grandma's coat? 你为什么穿着奶奶的大衣
Because I'm gonna steal a dirty movie. 因为我要偷色情片
- You don't have to do this.- Yes, I do. -你不必这样的-不我必须做
The guys are coming over tonight. 我那些同学今晚就要来了
I'll tell mom. 我会告诉妈妈的
I'll draw butts on your homework. 那我就在你的家庭作业上画满屁股
- You win.- I know. -你赢了-我知道
So that's where I'm gonna steal a dirty movie. 那就是我要偷下流色情片的地方
Love isn't dirty. It's beautiful. 爱情才不下流呢很美好的
Shut up. Now let's do this. 闭嘴开始吧
You guys cause a distraction. 你们负责把注意力引开
1 One... 1个...
- Two, three...- Raisins! Raisins! They used to be grapes! -23-葡萄干葡萄干以前是葡萄
- Raisins! Raisins! - Five, six... -葡萄干葡萄干-56
They used to be grapes! 以前是葡萄
Raisins! Raisins! 葡萄干葡萄干
Where are the cartoons? 卡通片在哪儿呢

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:初来乍到第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/gbvmlrtx.html