I go to the cinema with them. |
那我就和他们去电影院 |
Well, I mean, I can't say, "I can't go to the cinema," |
我不能说"我不能去电影院" |
Because I'm going to the cinema, can I? |
因为我要去电影院 是吧 |
Are you an actual idiot? |
你是个傻缺么 |
Sorry? |
你说啥 |
- What do you use? - Oh, well, I say, |
- 你觉得呢 - 我说 |
"My niece is ill and I have to help." |
"我侄女病了我要去照顾她" |
- Oh, that's brilliant. - I know, I am particularly clever. |
- 太有才了 - 我知道 我特别聪明 |
If your Mum does set you up |
要是你妈真给你介绍对象 |
just look at it as good dating practice. |
就当是约会练习了 |
Might help with Gary. |
有助于你和Gary发展 |
Gary and I are just friends. Really. |
Gary和我只是朋友 真的 |
It's easier. And, anyway, |
反正 这样更容易些 |
I don't need help with dating. |
在约会方面我才不用帮助 |
I've been on loads of dates. |
我约会过好多次了 |
I've literally been one. |
实际上只有一次 |
So, you know, don't doubt me, Stevie. |
不要质疑我啊 Stevie |
I am a smooth operator. |
我可是调情圣女啊 |
That took me ages! |
我花了好长时间呢 |
Well, I'm stuck in it now and it's all your fault. |
我现在陷进去了 都怪你 |
That took me ages and ages |
花了我好长 好长 好长 |
and ages and ages and ages... |
好长 好长 好长 |
Oh, for heaven's sake. |
老天啊 |
Darling, it was absolutely mortifying at the wedding on Saturday. |
亲爱的 周六的婚礼真的太丢人了 |
The bride didn't throw her bouquet, |
新娘根本没有扔花球 |
just passed it to Miranda |
直接给了Miranda |
while someone shouted, "As if!" |
还有人大喊"天理难容" |
But I am determined to find you someone and so - |
我决定给你找个对象所以 |
- drum roll, please - I am hosting |
- 敲锣打鼓 - 我要办 |
a Pride And Prejudice themed party. |
"傲慢与偏见"的主题派对 |
Next Friday. The only day Edmund de Tory can do. |
下周五 Edmund de Tory只有那天有空 |
Wait, Mum, Mum! Did you say Friday? |
等一下 妈 你是说周五是吧 |
Oh, I, I definitely can't make Friday. |
周五我没空 |
- Why not? - Well, it's my daughter's first birthday. |
- 为啥 - 是我女儿的一岁生日 |
- You don't have a daughter. - I don't have a daughter. |
- 你没有女儿啊 - 我是没有女儿 |
I am voting in the House of Commons. |
我要在下议院投票 |
- You're not an MP. - I'm not an MP. |
- 你又不是国会议员 - 我不是议员 |
Eh, I'm washing my shoes. |
我要刷鞋 |
I tell you what it is. |
我告诉你是为啥 |
I am baking a hedgehog for Tony Benn's anniversary. |
我要为Tony Benn的周年纪念烤刺猬 |
I just... I can't. I get in a panic. |
我只是 我不行 我慌张了 |
It's a condition. I'm sweating. |
出状况了 我在出汗了 |
Oh, hello. Mum, listen, I don't want... |
你好啊 妈妈 听着 我不想 |
- Such fun. - No, I don't think... |
- 太搞笑了 - 不 我不想 |
Such fun. Such fun. Such fun. Such fun. |
真搞笑 多搞笑 太搞笑了 |
完整版请点击 |
|
Such fun. Such fun. Such fun! |
搞一搞 笑一下 搞了个笑 |
I told you! It's so effective and so annoying. |
我告诉过你 那是必杀技还很闹心 |
Why can't she hear, I don't want to get married? |
为啥她就是听不到 我不想结婚 |
Thank you. I mean, |
谢谢 |
everyone else knows I hate the idea of intimacy. |
大家都知道我讨厌亲密感 |
I hate the idea of somebody knowing everything about me. |
我讨厌一个人对我了如指掌 |
I mean, I don't want somebody knowing that I'm not even 40 |
我不想让某人知道我还没到40岁 |
and already I have a pair of shoes specifically for driving. |
就已经有一双驾驶专用鞋了 |
- Do you really? - No. |
- 真的么 - 才没有 |
I mean, maybe Edmund isn't that bad. |
可能Edmund没那么糟 |
I'll look him up. How do you spell de Tory? |
我帮你查一下 怎么拼写de Tory |
Tory, as in T-O-R-Y. |
Tory 是T O R Y |
Has friends called Hugo and Biffy |
有叫Hogo和Biffy的朋友 |
and pretends to like hoodies. |
还假装喜欢卫衣 |
Ooh, satire. Stylish. |
讽刺诗了都 多时髦 |
Is it definitely too early for a mojito? |
现在来杯鸡尾酒是不是为时过早 |
Miranda, it's half past ten in the morning! |
Miranda 现在是早上10:30 |
Course not, come on. |
当然不早 快来一杯 |
Clive, no, no. Slippery slope. |
Clive 不行 不行 太堕落了 |
Miranda, why don't you ask your Mum to have the party here? |
Miranda 为啥不让你妈在这办派对 |
Clive and I can keep an eye on you. |
Clive和我都可以帮帮你 |
And, to be honest, I could do with the business. |
说实话 我还能挣点钱 |
I can't believe how much takings are down |
自从你节食以来收入 |
since you went on a diet. |
相当大幅度下降 |
Oh, not joking. |
不是玩笑啊 |
No, Gary, look, it can't go ahead. |
不 Gary 不要再说了 |
Please. Pretty please. |
求你了 恳求你 |
Fine. I wouldn't have got out of it anyway. |
好吧 反正我摆脱不了 |
Thank you. And maybe this Edward's not that bad... |
谢谢 没准Edward没那么糟 |
No, no, no. Sorry, not Edward... |
不是 不是 不好意思 不是Edward |
Edmund. Edward - normal person. |
Edmund Edward是正常人 |
Edmund - weird person. |
Edmund是奇葩 |
Mund. |
是Mund |
Right, well maybe this Mund isn't that bad after all. |
好吧 没准这个Mund没那么糟 |
Maybe....although he'll definitely be a man |
可能吧 但是他绝对是那种 |
that does sports manoeuvres. |
做运动演习的男人 |
You know, sports mimes. |
你懂的 运动哑剧 |
Men that can't help themselves suddenly practising |
那种情不自禁的突然练习 |
a sport move - a bit of golf. |
运动步骤的男人 打个高尔夫 |
That, for me, is the main difference between men and women. |
对我来说 这就是男人和女人的主要区别 |
Men feel the need to announce their manlihood by a quick, |
男人会觉得快速运动动作能展现男子气概 |
sport move. Women don't do that, do they? |
女人才不会这样 是吧 |
You don't suddenly find women going, |
你不会突然看见女的 |
"Hoovering, missed a bit." |
"吸吸尘 漏了一块" |
"Take your shoes off, dear. |
"亲爱的 把鞋脱了 |
"And Febreze." |
喷点清香剂" |
Well, hopefully, being set up will give you |
但愿帮你相亲能帮你 |
much-needed practice in the dating department. |
多多练习一下如何约会 |
Why do people keep saying this? |
为什么大家一直都这么说 |
I'm fine with the dating. |
我不存在约会问题 |
All right. Pretend you're in a club and approach Gary. |
好 假装你在夜店然后接近Gary |
OK. Right. |
没问题 |
There's music, I'm feeling it. |
有音乐呢 我入戏了 |
It's a bit camp, but we'll go with it. |
有点伪娘 反正就这样吧 |
- Hi! - Hi. How are you? |
- 你好 - 你好 你怎么样呢 |
Miranda, problem. |
Miranda 有情况 |
I found Edmund de Tory online. |
我在网上找到Edmund de Tory了 |
- Photo... - Oh, what is that? |
- 这是照片 - 这是啥 |
I literally can't tell which way up that photo's meant to be. |
我真心不知道这照片该哪头朝上 |
Face down surely. |
肯定是脸着地了 |
High five. |
击个掌 |
Not good enough for the five. |
这有好到要击掌么 |
Recent profile update. |
最近的介绍更新 |
"Any fillies want a ride, |
"哪个小姑娘想骑一下 |
I don't mean a horse, brackets (SNORTS)" |
我不是说骑马 括号 哼哼" |
Imagine what I'll turn into if I end up with him? |
想象一下我和这人在一起了我会变成啥样 |
It's not funny. |
一点都不搞笑 |
I mean, bare minimum, living on a country estate, |
我是说 绝对最低收入 住在田庄 |
with a black Labrador called Jasper, |
还有条黑色拉布拉多叫Jasper |
pronounced Jaaasper. |
却叫它Jaaasper |
Jaaasper. Come here. Jaaasper. Heel! |
Jaaasper 回来 Jaaasper 爪子 |
Jaaasper, put that down. |
Jaaasper 把那个放下 |
Will you put that down? |
把那个放下行不 |
Argh! No, no! |
不要 不要 |
Oh, I'm so sorry. I think he thinks your toddler's a pheasant. |
太抱歉了 它以为你的孩子是野鸡 |
Come on, Jaaasper! Walkies! |
快点 Jaaasper 散步了 |
网友评论