美文网首页
米兰达第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

米兰达第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-04-04 12:17 被阅读0次

    米兰达第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    Hi.Good evening. I'm all a bit pumped today. 晚上好 我今天有点喘
    You know when you're a bit kind of like... 你懂的 当你这样的时候
    You know, kind of... 你懂 这样
    life can be fun. 生活有乐趣
    Yeah? 是吧
    I'll stop, it's on the cusp of embarrassing, isn't it? 我还是停吧 尴尬边缘了 是吧
    Good word, cusp. Satisfying. Cusp! 多好的词 边缘 多满意 尖端
    So, previously in my life. 回顾往事
    Stevie and I get in to one of our silly competitions. Stevie和我又来了场奇葩的比赛
    And... go! 准备 开始
    No stabbing, she stabbed a ball. 不能用插的 她插了个丸子
    Cheat. 作弊
    People constantly underestimate me because I like to have fun. 大家经常小看我因为我喜欢找乐子
    完整版请点击
    Life's stressful enough. Fun it up. 生活本来就很压抑 自娱自乐多好
    The "Girls" Always underestimate me. "闺蜜"们经常小看我
    Mind you, the last time I was with them socially... 告诉你 上次我和她们一起出席公共场合的时候
    A bit sweaty. 有点热
    Oh! The shirt, it's run off with the jumper like a whore. 衬衣呢 咋那么贱和外衣一起脱下来了
    But listen up. I have bravely accepted their invitation to 但是听好了 我已经勇敢的受邀
    米兰达高频词统计
    米兰达高频词
    Henley Regatta on Saturday, 参加周六的亨利赛船会
    so social elite here I come. 社会精英们 我来了
    Right, onwards with the show, my friends. 亲们 好戏开始了
    Hello, my little friend. 你好啊 我的小朋友
    Hello, my enormous colleague. 你好啊 我庞大的同事
    Nice. What's that? 很好 那是什么
    I found it over there on the floor. Someone must have dropped it. 我在地上发现这个 肯定是某人丢的
    Shouldn't we report it? 是不是应该交给警察
    No, he'll come back. And I'll be waiting. 不用 他会回来的 我在这等
    You know, bad luck, losing his wallet. 多倒霉啊 丢了钱包
    Good luck, meeting the bombshell that rescued it... me. 多幸运啊 是我这个大美女拯救了他
    What, you think it's some kind of "Sign"? 啥 你觉得这是个"预兆"么
    Please, that's such a load of rubbish. 拜托 都是胡说八道
    - Oh, hello!- Not bad, eh? - 帅哥啊- 不错吧
    Yeah. What's his name? Robert Husband? 对啊 他叫什么 Robert Husband么
    It's a sign. 绝对是预兆
    What else. Oh, he's got a dog. 还有什么 他还养了狗
    - I know.- Cute. - 我知道- 多可爱啊
    Oh, self-defence classes. 自卫课
    I know, if he's the teacher, fit, 我看到了 他要是老师的话 肯定很健壮
    and if he just goes to the class, cutely vulnerable. 如果他只是去上课的话 那就是可爱的小受型
    Well, maybe he left it for me. 可能他是为我留下的
    No, I'm not being rude. 怎么可能 我不想无礼
    But if someone's choosing between us, 要是在咱俩之间选
    come on, they'll choose me. 拜托 明摆着是我啊
    I'm not being rude, but you're just... 我不想无礼 但是你只是
    you're a bit unusual. 你有点不同寻常
    No, no, no, no! 不是 不是
    I'm not being rude, 我不想无礼
    but you'd have to get to know you 但是他们得先了解你
    to find you attractive. 才会发现你的内在美
    Excuse me. 不好意思
    Saying "I'm not being rude" 在说一些无礼的事情之前
    before something rude doesn't make it not rude. 说"不想无礼"并不能把它变得有礼
    Really? 真的假的
    Yeah. Oh, feeling small? 感到渺小了吧
    Well, let us not forget I am blessed with "The allure". 不要忘了我的魅力是与生俱来的
    Well, I could have "The allure". 我也可以很有魅力
    No, you don't have the allure. 你才没有魅力
    How do you know I don't have the allure? 你怎么知道我没有魅力
    米兰达台词本中英对照
    米兰达台词本单词标注
    Because I have the allure and anyone with the allure 因为我有魅力 而且有魅力的人
    can automatically identify its presence. 会自动探测是否有魅力存在
    Oh, well, that's very convenient of "The allure". 这就是魅力的方便之处
    Well, that's the nature of the allure. 这是魅力的特性
    Well, at the most you have wiles. 你顶多有些小花招
    So, at the least I have wiles. 至少我有花招
    Do you even know what wiles are? 你知道花招是什么么
    Yes. So if he comes back in, watch out for the wiles. 当然 要是他回来找钱包 让你见识一下我的花招
    Well, don't take your focus off Gary. 你可不要忽视Gary啊
    Gary and I are just friends. 我俩只是朋友
    You're just saying that because you want my focus off wallet guy. 你这样说就只是让我忽视钱包男
    Well, I'm not being rude but you're an ugly bitch. 我不想无礼 你就是个丑八怪
    It is game on, my little friend, it's game on. 开战了 我的小朋友 开战了
    Oh, challenge excepted! 接受挑战
    - Fine.- Fine. - 没问题- 没问题
    Right, if you'll excuse me, 请原谅我
    I'm off to have lunch with the girls to discuss Henley 我要去和闺蜜们吃饭去了 讨论一下亨利赛船的事
    because that is what people with wiles do. 因为这才是有花招的人做的
    Whatever they are. I've no idea! 不管是什么意思 反正我不知道
    Fanny, what are you having? Fanny 你要点什么
    I don't know, Tilly, I don't know. 我不知道 Tilly 真不知道
    - Queen Kong?- Oh, call me Miranda. - 金刚娘呢- 叫我Miranda
    Oh, what to go for? It's almost panic making. 要吃什么呢 有点小紧张
    Oh, just decide. 快选吧
    Would love a pizza, yum. 想来个匹萨 好好吃
    Better not, Tricolor Salad please. 还是不要 那就来个三色沙拉吧
    Oh, dear. Adore a spag bol. 苍天啊 大爱番茄肉酱啊
    Oh, no, be good, Fanny, be good. 不要 听话 Fanny 听话
    Um. The nicoise for me, please. 那就来尼斯沙拉吧
    Oh, dear lordy! Um... Well, 额滴神啊
    oh, the lasagne, look at the lasagne. 千层面 看看这千层面
    Just a lasagne, please, Clive. 就来份千层面吧 Clive
    Certainly, Queen Kong. 没问题 金刚娘
    So, Henley? 说说亨利镇的事吧
    Yes, a pretty little plea, oh, ladio head. 好 先恳求你 听好了
    Can we for once, please, 这次求求你
    at a social occasione not reveal our breasts. 在社交场合不要展露你的胸脯
    "The chesticles." "胸器啊"
    You're always half naked in public. 你总是在公共场合半裸
    You are Rafael Nude-al. 你就是拉斐尔纳达裸啊
    I'm not always half naked in public. 我不总是在公共场合半裸
    The hockey final at St Wilfred's? 在圣威尔福德曲棍球决赛那次
    Well, I just forgot my kit. 我只是忘带那套装备嘛
    Why didn't the teacher sub me? It was really embarrassing. 老师为什么不找人来替我 太尴尬了
    It defo can't happen at Henley. 一定不能发生在亨利镇
    完整版请点击
    Royalty present. 皇室会来
    Yes, Kong, if any boom-boom flesh appears, 对啊 小刚刚 要是有胸器外露
    I personally shall push you in the river. 我肯定会把你推下河的
    And fact, McFact, there are pike. 事实上 真实的 里面有梭子鱼
    So you're going to Henley. 你要去亨利镇
    Why? You hate that sort of thing. 为啥 你讨厌那些活动
    Because for once, Gary, I want to be the woman 因为这次 Gary 我要变成
    who can manage a tricky social occasion. 善于社交的女强人
    And she's chasing him with a pig's head 她拿着一根插着猪头的棍子
    on a stick back into the clubhouse. 追赶他到俱乐部
    Can't believe he's died so suddenly. 真是不能相信他突然就去世了
    Thursday night there'll be a party that you can relax at. 你正好可以趁着周四的派对放松一下
    - Oh, yeah?- Yeah, celebration. - 真的么- 是啊 庆祝派对
    - Of? - You know my friend that - 庆祝什么- 我朋友在
    runs that restaurant in Hong Kong? 香港开了一家餐厅
    He called me last night and 他昨晚打电话给我
    he wants me to manage it. 让我过去帮他管理
    I fly out sort of late Thursday night and start Monday. 我周四晚上的飞机 周一开始上班
    Oh, Gary, that's brilliant! Congratulations. Gary 太棒了 恭喜你
    Yeah? I hope so, I hope so. 真的么 希望是吧
    I can still say no. 我现在还可以拒绝
    You've got to go. It'll be amazing. 你得去啊 多好的机会啊
    Go! Isn't that great news, Clive? 去吧 很好的机会 是吧 Clive
    - I know.- Yeah. - 是啊- 对啊
    I mean, Thursday should be a good leaving party. 周四应该是个很好的欢送派对
    Although there will be dancing, Miranda. 但是会跳舞哦 Miranda
    I'm not that bad. 我哪有那么糟
    - Hong Kong, great! - Are you honestly pleased? - 香港 好地方啊- 你真的高兴么
    Of course not, Clive, of course not. 当然不是 Clive 当然不是
    That was just terrifyingly good acting. 只是相当极好的表演啊
    Well, say something. 说点什么吧
    He wants someone to persuade him to stay. 他想有人能劝他留下来
    - He keeps wavering.- You persuade him. - 他一直很犹豫- 你劝他啊
    It won't mean the same from me. Tell him how you feel. 我说的话意义就不同了 告诉他你的想法
    - No, I can't do that. You do it.- I can't do it. - 不行 我说不出口 你说- 我不行
    - You do it.- You do it. - 你说- 你说
    - You do it.- You do it. - 你说- 你说
    - You do it.- You do it. - 你说- 你说
    - You do it.- You do it. - 你说- 你说
    Really, and then the horse just galloped off? 真的 然后那马就摔倒了么
    - That's funny.- What? - 太搞笑了- 什么搞笑
    Gary Oh, hi, Gary.
    Sorry, we were just talking about a horse. 不好意思 我们刚刚在说一匹马
    - Funny story.- Yeah. - 很搞笑的故事- 是啊
    Oh, yeah? 是么
    - Oh, you tell it Clive.- No, you tell it. - Clive给他讲讲- 你讲吧
    No, you're a better story teller. 不行 你比我会讲故事
    Oh, come on. Don't put yourself down. 快点 不要你小看你自己
    We talked about this. Tell him! 我们都讨论过了 跟他讲
    Well, there's this horse... 有匹马
    .. and it galloped off. 它奔驰倒了
    Miranda has something to tell you about your trip. Miranda有些关于你离开的事要说
    Well, it's, um... we were just... 是 嗯 我们刚刚
    I've got this silly competition on with Stevie at the moment 我和Stevie又开始了奇葩的比赛
    and need a favour before you go. 你走之前需要你的帮助
    Fancy a self-defence class tonight? 今晚想不想去自卫课
    Yeah, look. He had a card for this class in his wallet. 他钱包里有一张这门课的卡
    He may not even come but if he tips up, 他可能不会来 但是只要他出现
    I'll strike up a conversation, say he dropped his wallet. 我会立刻和他搭话 告诉他丢了钱包
    Seems a bit stalkery. 听着有点跟踪他的意思
    It's not stalking because I'm not interested, 没有跟踪因为我对他没兴趣
    - I just want to beat Stevie.- Right. - 我只是想打败Steive- 好吧
    OK, folks, let's gather. 同学们 集合了
    You're saved. He's not here. Let's go... Stevie? 不麻烦你了 他没来 我们走 Stevie
    - Oh, hello?- Gary made me come. - 你怎么来了- Gary让我陪他来
    Yes, I... I did. 对 我让她来的
    I have been really scared walking home at night, 晚上独自回家真的好怕怕
    and wanted to do self-defence 得学学自卫
    but didn't want to come on my own... 但是就是不想自己来
    because I'd be really scared to... do it 因为我也很怕来上课
    That's pathetic. 太可悲了
    - You?- Oh, I've always been into self-defence. - 你呢- 我一直喜欢自卫
    - Been to loads of classes.- Oh, really? - 去上过好多课- 真的么
    - Yeah. Yeah.- Do you? So we should... - 真的- 没发现啊 我们应该
    Sure, great, yeah. 好啊 没问题
    That's worked out fine. 就这样不错

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:米兰达第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/yhwmjrtx.html